Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..

Go down 
+36
lwllw
TerraChika
sweetcakes
Nisa
Suguri
Raven
utok
Septium
knyx
Hobobo
Hyoka
reiya
RoboFranky
yilx
griffen
xzpwnz
AMicrowave
technomo12
B2Seeker
TaeTae
Shance
FreedomFighter
AngelWings
Signilde
CapeMike
Bloodbane
Midona
Ibuki
Melencholy
zeando
Etherlight
Puddin'
necrio
Mimolette
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 am

I don't do melee, I carry two shotguns. FTW~~! <3 XDDDDDDD
(<-- I have only 3 STR)
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 am

LXE wrote:
(<-- I have only 3 STR)

lol I carry either 2 combi daggers or 1 blaster/1 combi dagger when I bring my mecha jetter girl to haku. I assume you already tuned it since mecha jetter's stats for str aren't that bad.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 am

i take the strict approach in noob who wants to quest me [doing 1* and 2* for mats]

i mean if they join i always check the commando

and if non of them pleases me ill ask to change them in a VERY detailed manner under 20 Mississippi seconds if not ill kick them no questions ask

sure they may hate me for it but im doing them a favor of not being bashed by other party members for being a freaknig noobs
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:58 am

3-ways are pretty overrated. There's plenty of other substitutes if you can get them. 3-ways are just the easiest to come by.

Me=Frau with dual shotguns and Geograsis G-Type Man-Type with Slash Blade. Sure is 1k damage per hit without stat chips in my rooms.

Last edited by Raven on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 am

Raven wrote:
3-ways are pretty overrated. There's plenty of other substitutes if you can get them. 3-ways are just the easiest to come by.

Me=Frau with dual shotguns and Geograsis GMan-Type with Slash Blade. Sure is 1k damage per hit without stat chips in my rooms.

LOL wait till rush daggers are released. They're easy to use and keep you a good distance from haku. Yeah, I agree that slash blades hit haku with an insane amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:07 am

Raven wrote:

Me=Frau with dual shotguns and Geograsis G-Type Man-Type with Slash Blade. Sure is 1k damage per hit without stat chips in my rooms.

well all ican say is that i dont has RT YET but if rush daggers are released i will definitely buy em since in beta days those were good Ivis substitute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 am

utok wrote:
LXE wrote:
(<-- I have only 3 STR)

lol I carry either 2 combi daggers or 1 blaster/1 combi dagger when I bring my mecha jetter girl to haku. I assume you already tuned it since mecha jetter's stats for str aren't that bad.

I've tuned it for FLY, now I'm tuning for TEC. Slot Protectors FTW~~! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

LXE wrote:
(<-- I have only 3 STR)
My 0 str Thoarla still hits him for 460 with a Duel Rapier, that's no excuse. :I
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Before starting, inspect the party

NO 3WAY = KICK
NO MELEE = KICK
ARTs (2 in commando) = MUST KICK

But still there are some exceptions, I found a guy with 3 (uing Asura) Slash Blades and it works better than 3 way if u ask me.

There are some pros out there and I know some of them:

L1NK3R
KHAIRROL
Valhalla

PS. I think I got the spelling wrong but still similar
NEVAR KICK THEM!!
Byne with 4 sweeper shotguns for Berz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 am

O.o Didn't believe this thread would come back alive.I post this when I was triangle....

And LINK3R is gd tier,I like his domiclown army.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:18 am

i killed L1NK3R
wait what?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am

Nisa wrote:
i killed L1NK3R
wait what?
Well I killed him infinate times with ROFLcopter,still I like his style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Dat pedo
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 am

Evidently L1NK3R is better in Quests than PvP
Back to top Go down
sweetcakes

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 am

I can do 3 star solo now too. Thanks to a kind gentleman that posted a guide at the official forums. But I haven't gotten Kamui yet, only blank staff ;_;.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 am

sweetcakes wrote:
I can do 3 star solo now too. Thanks to a kind gentleman that posted a guide at the official forums. But I haven't gotten Kamui yet, only blank staff ;_;.
I haven't seen any of your bots besides helingal
What else do you has? D:
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 am

Guys, you know the player called "kikohina"? XD

He was amusing nuisance. XD

He has Dikaros with just one Musket, Destructor CN, and Mach Knight with 3 way and Beam Gun. And he is New Hero (4).

Since he kept joining our room, I decided to start Haku run. (btw, I don't like making password rooms)
And when we arrived in Proto Ark Battle, after fews forms of Haku, he started to use non-respawning trick he calls himself "I am Ghost" which when he died, he didn't respawn to other bots, assuming that he had left that box with robots choices for long time. He did that lot of time.

Since he kept doing that, I was talking about if we could hope that we don't get Kamui Staff.

And so, when we defeated Final Form Haku.

And...

I saw Kamui Staff in reward list.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 pm

CS really need to fix Vote Kick command
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:41 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NOOBS!!!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i mean Jesus Christ

some noobs just dont wanna listen

especially kiko and that SY dude i mean really im doing 1* haku so that noobs may know what to do

i have been repeating this line over and over *For a successfull hakku 2 bots must atleast have 1 3way daggers and 1 shotgun/blaster*

god i forgot to count how many effing time i said that line to many fuking noobs

atleast 70% of the noob im taking in are good followers and they READ but god some are just to damn annoying and to much an ass to be a good player jeez
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:09 pm

technomo12 wrote:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NOOBS!!!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i mean Jesus Christ

some noobs just dont wanna listen

especially kiko and that SY dude i mean really im doing 1* haku so that noobs may know what to do

i have been repeating this line over and over *For a successfull hakku 2 bots must atleast have 1 3way daggers and 1 shotgun/blaster*

god i forgot to count how many effing time i said that line to many fuking noobs

atleast 70% of the noob im taking in are good followers and they READ but god some are just to damn annoying and to much an ass to be a good player jeez

Lulz rury is blowing up like a blowfish XD. You should be more like your avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 pm

You mad.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 pm

check their commando before start.
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
check their commando before start.

I always do that often. ._.
Back to top Go down
Septium
Septium

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Apart from the ones that join... Sadly half of the ones who creates the rooms are noobs too...

Example 1:
I got kicked for using ouka and his reason was because she can't use 3-way dagger...

Example 2:
Rank based rooms...
Seriously, I'm only at like rank 8 and I've been playing since beta, and I got kicked a lot of times due to that...
Arks gives like 4-5 rank points, hence useless...
Basing on ranks = fail
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:27 pm

It's my experience that solo is faster anyway. My last run ended with 8:30 left, using a 3 str Thoarla with a slash blade and a custom shotgun. And that was the slowest solo run I've had, best time was about 11 min left using Ouka and ZSG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next