Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Mission / Questing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
N3wTyp3
N3wTyp3

Male Posts : 40

Help with Mission / Questing Empty
PostSubject: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 am

What are the best bots to take on such.

I'd use my Arena bots but they end up dying in the long run. I'd like to know what to use and not to use [Bots and Weapons]

Could you guys help me ?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/Ghostviii
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 am

Though I don't go questing, there are already a LOT of guides posted here in the forums.
Use shotguns for bees and combi dagger+gun for haku

Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 am

Mission - your arena bots should work fine in most cases unless you are generally accustomed to using a team of bots that cost more than 1000 cost each...
In this case - use a team with the starting 2 being less than 1000 cost, and your last wrap up and kill all one being about 1000 to 1200 cost.

Quest - You need at least one bot with dual shotguns. One bot that can do melee and equipped with triple dagger. And one bot to fly you to the area you need to go as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
N3wTyp3
N3wTyp3

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 am

Thanks Guys. I'll test it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/Ghostviii
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 am

BNOISE wrote:

Quest - You need at least one bot with dual shotguns. One bot that can do melee and equipped with triple dagger. And one bot to fly you to the area you need to go as fast as possible.
This should probably be elaborated on a little bit, because it really does vary based on quest.

Berzelius - Anything you want with as many shotgun-type weapons as you can fit on them. You want at least two bots equipped like this. If you're bringing supports, give them burst fire bits as well.

Fractulus - You want airs, or if you're good at platforming, bots with high fly of any type can work. Melee is useless, and slow arts are going to find it difficult to be helpful once the real fight starts. For fighting frac himself you want particle guns or blasters (shotguns tend to fall short range-wise from my experience), and for taking out the little trash you want crowd control weapons (explosives, or just stick to the blasters). Again, at least two bots equipped with blasters, preferably air type.

Haku - Two bots with either solid melee weapons, or 3-Way Daggers. The other weapon on each of those bots should be a shotgun type weapon. The third bot can be pretty much whatever you want; I personally prefer either a heavily-armed Lily or a support bot with shotguns and burst fire for quickly taking out the forms that aren't melee weak, as well as final. Arts in general are typically a no-no due to limited melee selection as well as mobility.

For arcantus you can use whatever you want as long as you don't run out of ammo.

tl;dr: A mobile bot to get to the boss fight ASAP is a necessity. Aside from that, throwing two shotguns on any of your typical bots will work for the most part. Melee (most groups prefer combo or 3way) is also a must for Haku fights. Arts tend not to perform well against anything but berzelius due to the movement necessary in a boss fight (as well as the more limited melee selection).
Back to top Go down
Dokkoider
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dokkoider

PostSubject: Re: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Suguri wrote:

Berzelius - Anything you want with as many shotgun-type weapons as you can fit on them. You want at least two bots equipped like this. If you're bringing supports, give them burst fire bits as well.

Fractulus - You want airs, or if you're good at platforming, bots with high fly of any type can work. Melee is useless, and slow arts are going to find it difficult to be helpful once the real fight starts. For fighting frac himself you want particle guns or blasters (shotguns tend to fall short range-wise from my experience), and for taking out the little trash you want crowd control weapons (explosives, or just stick to the blasters). Again, at least two bots equipped with blasters, preferably air type.

Haku - Two bots with either solid melee weapons, or 3-Way Daggers. The other weapon on each of those bots should be a shotgun type weapon. The third bot can be pretty much whatever you want; I personally prefer either a heavily-armed Lily or a support bot with shotguns and burst fire for quickly taking out the forms that aren't melee weak, as well as final. Arts in general are typically a no-no due to limited melee selection as well as mobility.

For arcantus you can use whatever you want as long as you don't run out of ammo.

tl;dr: A mobile bot to get to the boss fight ASAP is a necessity. Aside from that, throwing two shotguns on any of your typical bots will work for the most part. Melee (most groups prefer combo or 3way) is also a must for Haku fights. Arts tend not to perform well against anything but berzelius due to the movement necessary in a boss fight (as well as the more limited melee selection).

This is very useful, I always keep getting kicked out of quest lobbies. I'll try to equip accordingly to each quest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Mission / Questing   Help with Mission / Questing Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Mission / Questing
Page 1 of 1