Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternative way to get RT (for noobs) [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

Alternative way to get RT (for noobs)  [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)] Empty
PostSubject: Alternative way to get RT (for noobs) [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)]   Alternative way to get RT (for noobs)  [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 am

For arxnite, nightmares, and all the other players I met that need rt, but don't want to do it through CB:

[removed]

[cantletyoudothatstarfox] is an alternative means for people from Canada, USA, Australia, and the UK to earn RT (I am referring you guys)

There are offers and surveys that can be completed, and a forum for that site that helps you complete offers.

Remember that you are aiming to redeem for $10 ULTIMATE GAME CARD for 9 points, the $5 one is 5 points, so you can save 1 point.

Playspan is something that Nisa, one of the regular forumers, suggested using playspan.com if you can't do the surveys/offers from [nope.jpg].
Good luck noobs, I look foward to training you in game with Bistro and Link

I apologize for the regular forumers for having to see this
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Alternative way to get RT (for noobs)  [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative way to get RT (for noobs) [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)]   Alternative way to get RT (for noobs)  [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:45 am

Inb4lock Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternative way to get RT (for noobs) [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)]   Alternative way to get RT (for noobs)  [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

Playspan is a trusted well known site that was made by the same people who make Ultimate Game Card, which has been bought out by Visa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Inc.

On the other hand, any site you post besides Playspan dealing with money, from what I know, are not well known. Thus, they can not be trusted. Thus, I wont allow them to be posted. Thus, thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative way to get RT (for noobs) [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)]   Alternative way to get RT (for noobs)  [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternative way to get RT (for noobs) [regular forumers please ignore, another repost for the noobs i'm helping to get rt)]
Page 1 of 1