Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..

Go down 
+36
lwllw
TerraChika
sweetcakes
Nisa
Suguri
Raven
utok
Septium
knyx
Hobobo
Hyoka
reiya
RoboFranky
yilx
griffen
xzpwnz
AMicrowave
technomo12
B2Seeker
TaeTae
Shance
FreedomFighter
AngelWings
Signilde
CapeMike
Bloodbane
Midona
Ibuki
Melencholy
zeando
Etherlight
Puddin'
necrio
Mimolette
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. Empty
PostSubject: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:24 am

Firstly they use ARTs all the time.

Second,they don use 3 ways.

Thirdly,they get killed by nukes outside barrier.

Four, they're above iron hero,and the room title says no noobs.

Damn I lost 4 hakus of 2* - 3* becuz they keep dying= =Wish they can read guides/try solo b4 doing this= =
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:26 am

Same applies to me in gigan.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 am

Or to avoid noobs you can find a guy with combination dagger(s) and beg him to carry solo haku for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
Or to avoid noobs you can find a guy with combination dagger(s) and beg him to carry solo haku for you

I have dignity HAHA
Back to top Go down
Mimolette
Mimolette

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 am

I really hate those nubs and how my time is wasted (you forgot to mention the nubs that don't get treasure)

Since I am aiming to get that cost upgrade, I need to do Haku 3 more than 100+ times.

I dunno if someone is willing to form a Haku farming team that farms all day long (epoch for break)

Anyone in o.oa
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 am

Mimolette wrote:
I really hate those nubs and how my time is wasted (you forgot to mention the nubs that don't get treasure)

Since I am aiming to get that cost upgrade, I need to do Haku 3 more than 100+ times.

I dunno if someone is willing to form a Haku farming team that farms all day long (epoch for break)

Anyone in o.oa

Keys are not a prob when doing 2*

Haku farming all day long is fatal,get a life man Sleep

I lost 2hrs of my 3hr haku time,sigh.

The system should be changed,going solo should receive the highest reward,cause it's 'harder'(compare to a 5 ppl team without noobs).
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 am

Who the hell goes 3* haku solo anyways?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 am

necrio wrote:

Well,there's always 2* (for leveling purposes)
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 am

necrio wrote:

I do Haku 3* solo...
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

...inspect their commando before you start, if it's your run, or ask the leader to do so. Do something to help fix the problem. If they aren't geared, you can ask them to get the right gear, teach a novice how to haku.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

Puddin' wrote:
necrio wrote:

I do Haku 3* solo...
You sir, are a pro

now can you carry me, please :3

pretty please with pie? :3
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 am

necrio wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
necrio wrote:

I do Haku 3* solo...
You sir, are a pro

What happen to the cherry on top?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 am

shinigami wrote:
necrio wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
necrio wrote:

I do Haku 3* solo...
You sir, are a pro

What happen to the cherry on top?
I'll give you a WATERMELON on top, please :3
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 am

or before starting it's a must check if all have 3 ways knife, if not tell them (it takes 2 min to even go to buy them and return), if they don't respond or don't want to change kick out
done that there is still to decide how to organize the fight (if only 2 enter to kill all forms, or all in), and to check if someone knows the treasures location

only after having settled all things start, if not, don't get mad if things get wrong >_>
robot power or noobiness matters little, if there is no strategy all may go random
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 am

Base on wt u guys say.I should get used to opening my own room.
Normally,the rm master doesn't do all this checking and stuff.
Esp when im the last one in,i already see a big circle and a '2' in it.
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 pm

yeah, often are the room masters to drag all the others to fail
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Another thing with Haku is How Room Masters tend to kick Steel Heros from Haku.

I mean Seriously, If the person knows how to beat haku and know what they are doing, you should just ask first to make sure. >.>

I got kicked like 3-4 times in 1 Day for Being Steel Hero (With the 2 Rectangles next to the Diamond) and the rest were like around my Level or A Hexagon. >.>

-Knows how to beat Haku-

Last edited by Melencholy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm

yeah, judging someone from the rank alone is very noobish >_>
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:42 pm

zeando wrote:
yeah, judging someone from the rank alone is very noobish >_>

Hell..You can Be Like Rank 1 And Know how to Beat Haku..
Back to top Go down
Ibuki
Ibuki

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Jeez, there has been an influx of noobs at Haku recently.
I dunno where all these noobs are coming from.

I can't tell you how many times I've had a guy with an ART stuck on trap Haku.
Sure, I bring an art, but I never USE her. I find a good party, we have about five minutes to spare.

Here's my tip to noobs: learn to solo one star before you try to hit the big league. You may learn something.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I was able to solo it but not anymore. To solo it you need 2 combis daggers and 2 shotties. Need one more Combi ><
Back to top Go down
Bloodbane

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 pm

3way is good DPS, but you'll have to expect to die a few times due to the lack of combos (in other words, you really have to know how to use them rather than mashing rightclick like with combis). Unfortunately Rush Dagger isn't out; that would make for at least a little better maneuvering.

Anyone try using a Slash Blade on Haku? I haven't yet, but I'd imagine it'd work about as good if not better than 3 ways due to the wave+slash. There's plenty of other ways to do good DPS on Haku, some of which will keep you mobile and let you avoid attacks better. Don't just look at 3-way as the end-all-be-all just because combis are ridiculous against it.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:31 pm

...as much as I like the Haku mission, my big problem is that I'm VERY bad at melee...got a 3-way dagger and can't seem to hit a thing with it.... Crying or Very sad

Only lnd bot I've had any lasting sucess with is a Shino...been working with it as of late, and the Red Squealer legs I put on it, along with an 8-Vulcan and a Metal Slayer, helps, but it still isn't easy for me...; either way, I'd like to think that as I haven't been kicked yet, I must be doing SOMEthing right! confused
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Don't knock the Arts so much. All you need to remember as an Art in addition to the normal is to bring ammo restores, a full stack. I ran it without so much as a single melee anything in my commando, outdamaged the rest of my team and died the least during that run. (Yes we did kill it.) So, don't judge a book by it's cover. Although I would suggest taking only an Art that knows what he or she is doing well enough.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Signilde wrote:
Don't knock the Arts so much. All you need to remember as an Art in addition to the normal is to bring ammo restores, a full stack. I ran it without so much as a single melee anything in my commando, outdamaged the rest of my team and died the least during that run. (Yes we did kill it.) So, don't judge a book by it's cover. Although I would suggest taking only an Art that knows what he or she is doing well enough.

I've got at least one art I always try to bring along...not the fastest, but a Destructor CN with 2 Armor Breaker rifles and a Bunker Buster AMj can dish out some significant damage on 2 of Haku's forms(1 being the 'trap' form) at little risk, and on it's 'asplode' form, with a little luck, I can get off several double-button alpha strikes and still have plenty of time to back away safely! Smile

You know, maybe, as an experiment, we should try an all-art series of Haku runs to gauge various builds...allow 2 arts and one lnd/sup/fly just to be safe per commando...interesting idea, anyone? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..   Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Increasing number of noobs in Haku questing..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next