Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)

Go down 
+3
Maelstrom
Sakura1
LazFlamme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) Empty
PostSubject: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Today I challenged myself to build a Lilu with nothing but stock parts:
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:53 pm

I really really recommend CV since her tgh is kind of low and her combo requires to be full applied ( the entire combo has to hit ) in order to gain the speed up/heal effect so u want to make sure your not getting stunned out of it
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:55 pm

it looks okay if you ask me

get a g.capa if you are going with the CVs
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:58 pm

try to put atleast 1 eternal tune on her AM (sub weapon). It breaks kinda fast from my experience lel.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:30 am

Sakura1 wrote:
I really really recommend CV  since her tgh is kind of low and her combo requires to be full applied ( the entire combo has to hit ) in order to gain the speed up/heal effect so u want to make sure your not getting stunned out of it

Don't we have Crimson Crusader?

Shidokun wrote:
try to put atleast 1 eternal tune on her AM (sub weapon). It breaks kinda fast from my experience lel.

How's this?:
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:28 am

I would recommend you to drop the single grappler and go with dual gladiators
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:23 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
I really really recommend CV  since her tgh is kind of low and her combo requires to be full applied ( the entire combo has to hit ) in order to gain the speed up/heal effect so u want to make sure your not getting stunned out of it

Don't we have Crimson Crusader?

How's this?:
[/quote]

Yes we do have Crimson Crusader but from my experience she barely gets any hyper armor and Crimson Crusader only works for the first secs which will leave you vulnerable in the 2nd half of the combo well its only a precaution considering u can play her as a ninja and just attack lonesome people
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Crimson Crusader is 2 seconds CV on first melee combo... if you get stunlocked you won't be able to pull the first melee hit to activate crimson crusader... I often get both CC+ and 2xCV. xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 5:40 pm

Pork Chop wrote:
Crimson Crusader is 2 seconds CV on first melee combo... if you get stunlocked you won't be able to pull the first melee hit to activate crimson crusader... I often get both CC+ and 2xCV. xD

thats kinda wut i meant

but its like CC is only 2s lilu combo is more then 2s and she doesn't have hyper armor

meaning u can easily get stunned out of her combo ( from my experience ) I might be wrong u know since cs like to ninja buff shit
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:13 pm

i don't think my arm has ever broke, but the head does almost immediately. you can slap on amjs from a axis bot too, trintia's give free hp.

lilu is a funny bot i can have amazing matches with her or accomplish nothing, i feel like it's about momentum with her. she'll seriously suffer from lag
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Yes, I already heard some ppl talking about eternals on her head...
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:21 am

Lilu fenshi is one of the most underrated moes in the game. She has practically 600+ HP at lv0(counting its 3 heals) the problem is that most of the people that use her die before they can use its 3 heals. Im planing to tune mine but she is in my eternal waiting list of bots i want to tune some day... some day...
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:21 am

I don't think she is underrated, I just think she is not interesting enough...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 am

Maelstrom wrote:
I don't think she is underrated, I just think she is not interesting enough...

thats where your wrong my dear sir
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 am

Maelstrom wrote:
not interesting enough

Lilu is one of the very few that I would never tune Silent Soldier. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)   Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilu Fenshi build (super hard mode)
Page 1 of 1