Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilu Fenshi help o_O?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyn
Reyn

Lilu Fenshi help o_O? Empty
PostSubject: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:38 pm

so I just got this little girl, and wondering what's with her ability and how to go about her build, I mean, I'm superbly confused. She has a few things I know that is blatantly obvious, but I'll put questions after:

Main Weps:
1. Spice Gun: Shoots a REALLY slow projectile that explodes on impact (traces enemies upon target)
2. Flame Shield: A few seconds of fire shield that can be used while running and ramming ppl into it
3. Free Hand: a free hand ._.

Sub Weps:
1. Howling: Projectile stun that locks on at close range (I think close range). Will use a combo if close enough
2. Cooking Combo (Claws): Claws, Spices, Chars, and then Glomps in a 4 combo connect.

Questions:
1. Spice Gun: Wtf? I mean, it does so little damage, does it do something else?? What's the benefits of this?
2. Flame Shield: What's the benefit of this guy? when do I use this thing? (rarely use them unless I see some random opportunity)
3. Free Hand: What should I place here? a shield? a gun? a melee?
4. Howling: No questions, it's quite handle-able for a few tries. Unless I missed something...
5. Cooking Combo: I got some random buff after marking some opponents, what's the deal with that?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, but I'm trying quite hard on how this moe chara works. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:36 pm

1. spice gun's purpose is not damage.... If you care to read the description "apply repeat stun on target"

2. flame shield.... its counter part for eris wing, skilvia shield, etc etc that give main hand cv ammo and frontal damage reduction, cept it seems they added damage to it now

3. free hand use handhelds or buckler

4. not sure what you're asking

5. its her built in mechanism
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:44 pm

so, what kind of tune ups does Fen needs? I mean, do the basic LND tuning works or is there something better?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:12 pm

she's a little more than a right click your brain out generic melee moe so up to you
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 pm

spice shooter, pointless, should just remove for maor capa

not sure if flame shield cause burn, melt, or something. it does not seem to damage hard. but it give cv and no dash restriction

howling is actually a sub lock on, not sure if its 100% spport rejection or sometimes support reject

melee........C$ lied about the 100 hp part, its not happening no matter wat i do. the buff is there, just not the heal. sooo, I don't know, i want my 300 hp.
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Land at least 3 hits in the combo, though you still need to finish the combo to trigger the "howl" that gives her the Speed Up + All Guard buff.
If you are below 100 of your total HP and the buff successfully triggers, you will gain the 100 HP and 1 ammo will be used up.

In other words, it works like Ex Blade Revive's ammo mechanics. If you are 50 below your total you gain 50 and lose 1 ammo. Same goes for Lilu.

Inb4 bug that I'm not aware of.
Atm, Lilu's Spice Cartridge is crap as it's a very slow moving projectile that will rarely hit, but without it your combo is weaker somewhat. (She will do an awkward claw lunge instead of using her Spice Cart in her melee combo) I'd still suggest removing it due to her being very capa tight.

Her shield is a CV shield much like every other melee that's been released recently, but only blocks from the front and does minimal damage upon contact.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:40 am

Wait until they buff her at next week's update before deciding what to do. At least they did the same with Mikoto and Anko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi help o_O?   Lilu Fenshi help o_O? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilu Fenshi help o_O?
Page 1 of 1