Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilu Fenshi Build

Go down 
+2
That_Wiesel_Guy
Sakura1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Build1:

i find her clearly hard2build ; w ; adjustment and feedback ish most welcome
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Spoiler:
I decided to heavily modify this as you didn't have a mobility cart and no hp nor gladiators. Gladiators are very VERY important on Lilu, ggrap is almost counter productive and will make things worse. I could get better stats if you drop down from red tier but this is the best I can do. I also don't know if handhelds mess with her subweapon order. If so, you could probably swap it with a handy mag or something and drop a beast tune and tune h.power alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:
I decided to heavily modify this as you didn't have a mobility cart and no hp nor gladiators. Gladiators are very VERY important on Lilu, ggrap is almost counter productive and will make things worse. I could get better stats if you drop down from red tier but this is the best I can do. I also don't know if handhelds mess with her subweapon order. If so, you could probably swap it with a handy mag or something and drop a beast tune and tune h.power alpha.

well thnx this helped a bit but since cs buffed her a bit im gonna see if there a better way now if not this will work too
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Lilu already has a way to get All guard quite easily. She also has access to Fast Recovery. Getting fast recovery is much more reliable than getting clearance. On top of that your clearance might proc when you already gave yourself all guard which ruins the point of getting it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Lilu already has a way to get All guard quite easily. She also has access to Fast Recovery. Getting fast recovery is much more reliable than getting clearance. On top of that your clearance might proc when you already gave yourself all guard which ruins the point of getting it to be honest.

Well she only has 9 TGH so I guess CV is much ok for her. But with clearance can be a backup proc in case you couldn't hit all of the combo for all guard :/ but srsly if she has superarmor during combo she'd be OP
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:

Well she only has 9 TGH so I guess CV is much ok for her. But with clearance can be a backup proc in case you couldn't hit all of the combo for all guard :/ but srsly if she has superarmor during combo she'd be OP

Sure you could tune CV but she's very tight on capacity. Also, tuning CV isn't that useful in my opinion. You can get all guard for free, so you don't need CV for that. You can get speed up very often and easily so you can play a hit and run kind of style very well. You won't have a lot of bulk so crowd diving won't let you last for long. You have a shield that gives you CV on demand which you can use when retreating / charging. So I really don't think you need CV tunes, not every core NEEDS revenge tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:

Sure you could tune CV but she's very tight on capacity. Also, tuning CV isn't that useful in my opinion. You can get all guard for free, so you don't need CV for that. You can get speed up very often and easily so you can play a hit and run kind of style very well. You won't have a lot of bulk so crowd diving won't let you last for long. You have a shield that gives you CV on demand which you can use when retreating / charging. So I really don't think you need CV tunes, not every core NEEDS revenge tunes.

hmm then whats ur suggesting on building her?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I never checked if she has super armor combo, if no then cv is considerable, you sure want her do full combo.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:14 pm

she don't have super armor, but she still don't need cv cause she's no crowd diver and 1v1 she can easily stunlock her target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilu Fenshi Build
Page 1 of 1