Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilu Fenshi Build

Go down 
+4
Zwiebel Force
fggt
WiFi
Cu_Sith
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cu_Sith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cu_Sith

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:23 am

I got a lilu fenshi and I'm trying to tune her but her capacity is tight and yeah I saw some builds for her but I don't know if it's after they buff her.

So does anyone have good build for her?and also there's something I like to point out:

1.She have small capacity (well you already know this).
2.She have Assault Step at level. 0
3.If you remove the Spice cartridge and Flame cartridge, she will have a different attack and it's a little bit harder to finish the combo but just a bit but of course more capacity,But then you won't have the shield and the salt and pepper thingy.

Thanks for reading. And sorry about my bad English, and also I recently joined the forum so nice to meet everyone. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:44 am

dunno how she works is she a gun hybrid ? I don't have a lilu

Spoiler:

PS. don't follow my build I'm prolly the worst builde-maker here
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 am

Even if you don't have her the only mains you can see are a 7 force flame shield (guard) and a 1 force spice gun, so why on earth did you think she can be a gunner.

@OP: Since you are new to forum, there's a search button at top of the page so you can try to search for similar topic.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=Lilu&show_results=topics
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:25 am

^One of her main weapons is a "flame shield" that works like Sylvia&co's guard "gun". I never saw it triggering Melt! or Burning. The other gun has low dmg and deals Repeated Stun (Diana's shield/Kagura's bolt trap, etc).

Maybe something like this?:
Everyone says her capa is tight, but they keep gettig Lv. 10. I Was planning to do a Lv. 8 build, but then there were no more slots and much leftover capa. I used Boost Run for added speed. You can take Sword Guard to, if you want.

I guess a lot of people will take Broad Radar. This is a common mistake: it is my favorite cartridge to, but some bots simply shouldn't use it, because their capa is too low. Most Lilus I've seen so far were attacking together with other people, so BR doesn't matter <3
Back to top Go down
Cu_Sith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cu_Sith

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 am

Thanks for the replay,I appreciate it everyone.

Sir Zwiebel Force  thank you for the build, but isn't the HP low.And the tgh is 9. Maybe I'll add Busted stungun and 1 Tough tune but what about the HP?
Back to top Go down
Cu_Sith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cu_Sith

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 am

And also the quick land is needed for the assault step right?
Oh and by the way when all combo lands she will gain all guard and speed up effect.
the 3 ammo on cooking combo works like a life steal when all combo hit your enemy (especially the last one) and your hp is below 100HP you will gain 100HP worth per ammo.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 am

Quick land helps, but I usually skip it for other carts/tunes that I think would benefit me more
Back to top Go down
Cu_Sith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cu_Sith

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

This is my best build I can build good stats 450 HP.Is this good enough? I don't really like using boost run

Lilu Build:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:41 am

I suggested Crimson Veil, with Crimson Veil the low TGH is no problem.

She can restore HP with her melee, the ammo is 3. You can use EX tunes instead of normal stat tunes to have higher HP. The other stats will be the same :>

I advice you to use Boost Run instead of Quick Land: Boost Run needs less cost and you will be very fast with 38/1. You can use Assault Step's forward dash to regain boost time. The only problem will be Waste Booster, but you can use the melee to move away from it. Steal Boost is dangerous to, but that is an AIR attack and LND types can't really hope to survive against AIRs :S

Personally I almost never use Boost Run, because I'm very clumsy with it, but I use Boost Run on my Bikini Ivis and use the Assault Step trick I mentioned before. It's working very well.

I don't know if Busted Stungun works, Lilu doesn't have a mode change if I remember correctly. Maybe her melee will combo into Busted Stungun animation.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Revenge crimson veil is extremely useful for Lilu, especially if you're trying to finish a combo for HP. The melee has a gap where you can be hit out of it which messes you up, as well as the fact that she has no super armor in her melee, meaning you can easily be knocked out of it by some enemy teammate. In addition to the 100+HP, you also get speed boost and all guard. The speed boost couples very well with boost run. Handhelds like pompom don't combo into her melee, so you don't need to worry about that. About the flame guard, it only inflicts burn on activation.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Spoiler:

That's my build... feel free to pilfer it if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
lookingaround

Male Posts : 52

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm

How about this:
Spoiler:

and how about placing a slow tune on her AM like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cu_Sith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cu_Sith

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:04 am

Thank you for all the builds!

But I was wondering If the 36 STR with 34 Force(2Grapler) is better than 40 STR with 32 Force? They both have the breakpoint of 55 Damage. Please replay.

And once again Thank you!
Back to top Go down
lookingaround

Male Posts : 52

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 am

40 str 32 force is better in terms of cost. With the spare cost you have, you can slap some other tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilu Fenshi Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilu Fenshi Build   Lilu Fenshi Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilu Fenshi Build
Page 1 of 1