Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk unions.

Go down 
+25
Wolf Hikari
DanmakuKnight
Signilde
Midona
Kitouski
Z741
Ryoushi_Morino
Feign
Rika-chan
FullThrottle
Vallyel
Anzelotte
Vivianite
boytitan2
Rossingol
Daylyt
Abolla
FenixStryk
FreedomFighter
MightyPeanut
utok
Hyoka
113Kyote
NovaZero
Desu
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Lets talk unions. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:49 pm

necrio wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Shin Majin wrote:
It simply must be said...what exactly is a "melle hoar?" Is it some sort of ice-breathing badger-monster?

some one who cant aim and has to rely on spamming close range weapons 2 get kills there famous in this game exteel before it died and gunz for the pc
he is referring to your horrid spelling, my good sir.

I tried not to point it out but I simply couldn't resist the temptation.

well I cant spell melee and spell check aint give me da corret correction nvm -__- now it wants 2 work let me go edit that
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Aye. What you're trying to say is, "Melee Whore."

Anyway, don't be so condescending to those who can't aim well. It's like going to the Special Olympics and jeering at the contestants' inabilities. Not everybody's been blessed with good reflexes, a steady hand, and a lightning-fast ISP as you have.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Shin Majin wrote:

Anyway, don't be so condescending to those who can't aim well. It's like going to the Special Olympics and jeering at the contestants' inabilities. Not everybody's been blessed with good reflexes, a steady hand, and a lightning-fast ISP as you have.

I wasnt born with them I worked for em I used to get rag dolled but I guess your right and na for da reflexes audio surf can be great practice
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Oh yes. Competing over the head of a frog.

Hey people in Africa consider that an insult. D:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Shin Majin wrote:

Curiously, I'm the other way around; the closer I get to a live target(or the closer it gets to me), the -LESS- accurate I am...it's always been that way for me in shooter games like this(3rd or 1st person), and I've no idea why...; gotten to the point here where I was already gun-shy about closing to melee here in CB, but now I just tend to panic about it...not good, eh? Sad

Using the practice arena doesn't help much, and quest/mission mobs aren't quite the same as real players to work on/with...so what's a hopeless melee-er to do?

...that doesn't involve Jikun/Ivis/Ouka/Hatigarm or any form of melee-spam(refuse to do it on principle)?

No
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

speaking of aim I forgont can u turn on the mouse sensetivity in dis game dat makes a big difference
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

[quote="CapeMike"]
Shin Majin wrote:

Curiously, I'm the other way around; the closer I get to a live target(or the closer it gets to me), the -LESS- accurate I am...it's always been that way for me in shooter games like this(3rd or 1st person), and I've no idea why...; gotten to the point here where I was already gun-shy about closing to melee here in CB, but now I just tend to panic about it...not good, eh?

That's how I am too. I believe this is because the closer an enemy is, the quicker their movements take them across your field of view, and the larger aim adjustment needed to track them. I tend to do best in melee, or sniping, but nowhere in between.

And if melee is your game, CapeMike, and don't "melee spam," (a concept that puzzles me, though I admire your honorable style) a friend of mine recommends using Ace Braver AM. I could also recommend Hound Dog LG2.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm

[quote="Shin Majin"]
CapeMike wrote:
Shin Majin wrote:

Curiously, I'm the other way around; the closer I get to a live target(or the closer it gets to me), the -LESS- accurate I am...it's always been that way for me in shooter games like this(3rd or 1st person), and I've no idea why...; gotten to the point here where I was already gun-shy about closing to melee here in CB, but now I just tend to panic about it...not good, eh?

That's how I am too. I believe this is because the closer an enemy is, the quicker their movements take them across your field of view, and the larger aim adjustment needed to track them. I tend to do best in melee, or sniping, but nowhere in between.

And if melee is your game, CapeMike, and don't "melee spam," (a concept that puzzles me, though I admire your honorable style) a friend of mine recommends using Ace Braver AM. I could also recommend Hound Dog LG2.

Well, I try to avoid melee anytime I can, but being shoehorned into one role(namely, Support bots) gets kinda boring...I wanna be able to do SOMEthing else half-well....
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Well, if you can't aim well...okay, it's gonna be difficult, but I can see two ways about this.

1. Make a low-cost robot, get lots of items, and use them to fight and stuff. Any items you can't use, give to an ally.

2. Take an M or L size ART robot, mod it so that it has good mobility and give it two Howitzer AMJ parts, and do the item stuff above. The howitzer's homing is good enough that even if your aim sucks, you can still do serious damage. I say to carry two because they don't have too much ammo.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

I just realized how off topic this thread went. o_o
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:52 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
it seems that some of us has a natural talent of derailing topics

back to topic then I suppose

what to talk about the unions? oh I know, WIZ is leading again and is gaining lots of territory back from BRD
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 am

necrio wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
it seems that some of us has a natural talent of derailing topics

back to topic then I suppose

what to talk about the unions? oh I know, WIZ is leading again and is gaining lots of territory back from BRD

indeed, glad to see that Epoch's evening out again.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 am

Shin Majin wrote:

2. Take an M or L size ART robot, mod it so that it has good mobility and give it two Howitzer AMJ parts, and do the item stuff above. The howitzer's homing is good enough that even if your aim sucks, you can still do serious damage. I say to carry two because they don't have too much ammo.

"Howitzer AMJ"

"Good homing"

Oh god,
You must be kidding me.
If you're going to be mobile,
You're better off no scoping with your aim.
And if you suck at aiming,
Stop using Arts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

by the way BRD pwnt WIZ again in the epochs

but wiz is still ahead by 10k points or so

god bless shuffle spamming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk unions.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4