Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Romance of the Three Unions

Go down 
+20
Riverlia
Lime
Z741
knyx
Demonbane
Midona
Hyoka
TerraChika
Nisa
necrio
FrozenEdge
technomo12
shinigami
RoboFranky
Suguri
LordShade
FenixStryk
Kitouski
Vartio
halcyon
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Romance of the Three Unions Empty
PostSubject: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:32 pm

At the start of everything, WIZ was "over-populated", thus causing us to rake in heaps of CP. Then BRD came along and tried to snatch it away from us, eventually they did. Then WIZ made a comeback, DOS was not far behind, in fact BRD became last place which was ironic. Then DOS made it to the top, WIZ became last place, BRD rages forward to conquer DOS, which they did of course. We WIZ made a comeback and got booted back down to the bottom, BRD now lies on top. I swear now, the scores are rigged. What happened to our over populatedness?

But then I just checked, DOS lies on top.
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

wwwww

Romance of the 3 Unions.. Now which union would match which Kingdom?
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

halcyon wrote:
wwwww

Romance of the 3 Unions.. Now which union would match which Kingdom?

Wiz = Liu Bei's
BRD = Son Clan
DOS = Cao Cao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Vartio wrote:
Wiz = Liu Bei's

YES!!! WIZ haz Zhuge Liang!

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Looks like the union's are doing what they should be doing; be pretty even and competitively close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 pm

LXE wrote:
Vartio wrote:
Wiz = Liu Bei's

YES!!! WIZ haz Zhuge Liang!

Pft. We got a guy who is still feared and revered as a God to today.

The Romance of the Three Unions Guan_Yu

Guan Yu!

...Wait, shit, that's GUNDAM ZZ Version Guan Yu, now we're ALL fucked.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm

LXE wrote:
Big-point epochs haven't started yet. If you can't keep the gap, you won't hold that title at the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

LXE wrote:
At the start of everything, WIZ was "over-populated", thus causing us to rake in heaps of CP. Then BRD came along and tried to snatch it away from us, eventually they did. Then WIZ made a comeback, DOS was not far behind, in fact BRD became last place which was ironic. Then DOS made it to the top, WIZ became last place, BRD rages forward to conquer DOS, which they did of course. We WIZ made a comeback and got booted back down to the bottom, BRD now lies on top. I swear now, the scores are rigged. What happened to our over populatedness?

me thinks all our pros quit suddenly

seriously. how empty is the WiZ area now, it used to full of people, now you are lucky to get 25.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

seriously. how empty is the WiZ area now, it used to full of people, now you are lucky to get 25.

Most of the "pros" are in Flake or Glue Wiz wise.

The rest? Scrubs. :S.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Vartio wrote:
LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:

Most of the "pros" are in Flake or Glue Wiz wise.

The rest? Scrubs. :S.

not only that i think we lost the majority of our average scrub players as well

all our rooms are full of triangles and circle ranks these days
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

LXE wrote:
What happened to our over populatedness?
When overpopulation = scrubs that get their asses handed to them in the vs brd/dos rooms and derp all over epoch strategies, it's a liability, not a benefit.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm

WIZ needs MOAR shuffle spammers to bring back the glory days
Since DOS is the least populated but can still be on top, I'm guessing their filled with power hungry hardcore players who spend hundreds of $ on the game
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:51 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
WIZ needs MOAR shuffle spammers to bring back the glory days
Since DOS is the least populated but can still be on top, I'm guessing their filled with power hungry hardcore players who spend hundreds of $ on the game

That and half of Wiz just DON'T care. I am more focused on getting a 3 Slot Snow Vulture from UCG2 and getting everything I'll need to "Fully Tune" one of my units.

From there I got to begin work on a different unit... then another... then another...
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Shuffle is now dominated by Brd.Epoches are dominated by Brd and Dos

Wizergs are too busy gathering and eating chocos,thus died or incapicated because of food poisoning.Even a few Wiz got top 10 in shuffles,CP earned by Brd is twice the once we earned.

*/offtopic GOT THE 1ST HANDMADE CHOCO FROM LILY XDD AND IT INCREASE % BY 18!!! *sniff* I AM NEVER GONNA USE IT cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep,we just lost another 2 epoch.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 pm

shinigami wrote:

Wizergs are too busy gathering and eating chocos,thus died or incapicated because of food poisoning.Even a few Wiz got top 10 in shuffles,CP earned by Brd is twice the once we earned.

*/offtopic GOT THE 1ST HANDMADE CHOCO FROM LILY XDD AND IT INCREASE % BY 18!!! *sniff* I AM NEVER GONNA USE IT cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well as far as i can see many elit wiz are busy farming arcantus for elite bots for clan war
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 am

technomo12 wrote:
shinigami wrote:

well as far as i can see many elit wiz are busy farming arcantus for elite bots for clan war

this is true, several berz runs are being done by the clan im in for rainbow chips.. funny thing is 20+ runs later and not a single rainbow chip drop.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am

Oh well,Wiz has been 1st place for too long anyways.Maybe we should try how is it being the former dos and brd.

All circles and triangles of Wiz will quit,more circles and triangles roam to Brd (If there is any), and then WIZ will be no. 1 again. sunny
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 am

heres my thoughts about wiz.....

Wiz has the most noobs right? (maybe a ton of them are just free-2-players)
then EVE gara came along and it caused the downfall of Wiz for good >_>

i guess they really got jealous of others having an EVE and they thought EVE was a promo...... so yeah, rage quit for them <_<
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am

shinigami wrote:
Oh well,Wiz has been 1st place for too long anyways.Maybe we should try how is it being the former dos and brd.

All circles and triangles of Wiz will quit,more circles and triangles roam to Brd (If there is any), and then WIZ will be no. 1 again. sunny
yes, let those noobs switch unions to you

and feel THE BURDEN OF THE MIGHTY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 am

1 Contradict, 2 Zero Sabers, 1 Garulabird, 1 Lucheer, 1 Air Raider and a bunch of tuneup crap later...

Me - "... I spent 400RT on this crap and a Contradict? RAGE!!!"
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 am

LXE wrote:
/offtopic1 Contradict, 2 Zero Sabers, 1 Garulabird, 1 Lucheer, 1 Air Raider and a bunch of tuneup crap later...

Me - "... I spent 400RT on this crap and a Contradict? RAGE!!!"

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:02 am

Wiz general population status.

2/100 leet tier.
97/100 Pub's (circles triangles)
1/100 God tier.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:29 am

Nisa wrote:

2/100 leet tier.
1/100 God tier.

lol

I'm not a triangle, im a pentagon.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 am

Nisa wrote:

2/100 leet tier.
1/100 God tier.

Agreed.

Note:Me pentagon too :3
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 am

shinigami wrote:
Nisa wrote:

2/100 leet tier.
1/100 God tier.

Agreed.

Note:Me pentagon too :3

Hexagon here! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romance of the Three Unions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next