Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk unions.

Go down 
+25
Wolf Hikari
DanmakuKnight
Signilde
Midona
Kitouski
Z741
Ryoushi_Morino
Feign
Rika-chan
FullThrottle
Vallyel
Anzelotte
Vivianite
boytitan2
Rossingol
Daylyt
Abolla
FenixStryk
FreedomFighter
MightyPeanut
utok
Hyoka
113Kyote
NovaZero
Desu
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Lets talk unions. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:20 pm

LXE wrote:
No matter what the reason, WIZ is number one most of the time. You BRD players stop bickeing over how fail we are.

It's amazing how BRD say they're the best when clearly they can't keep the No.1 position for long periods of time like WIZ and yet you guys cheat because you can't keep that position easily, where's the courage in that? Are you saying you guys cheat because you're not good enough to take our position cleanly?

If dos and brd has enuff player to spam union wars shuffle we would be top 2 theres no defense for your over populatednes None
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:22 pm

LXE wrote:
No matter what the reason, WIZ is number one most of the time. You BRD players stop bickeing over how fail we are.

It's amazing how BRD say they're the best when clearly they can't keep the No.1 position for long periods of time like WIZ and yet you guys cheat because you can't keep that position easily, where's the courage in that? Are you saying you guys cheat because you're not good enough to take our position cleanly?

If you're talking about the massive join on started match, as Abolla if I remember well already underlined it (and I saw it myself), the stats update nearly instantly. I said you can flame me (and suggested, BRD) as you want, but false accusation, no, thanks.

Also, from the previous beta, I saw a great number of match BRD vs WIZ : 5 vs 15. This is why BRD guys think you win by outnumbering. It's not the case anymore, but it's hard to forget for some.

Another point came of the great numbers of Ivis which was played by WIZ. In percent, I think everyone played Ivis the same. But as WIZ was outnumbered, we considered, as goods flamers, that Ivis-no-brain-hitting = WIZ. So goes the no talent idea. I'm not thinking this of course, the very first faghooper I saw on release was a DOS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:

If dos and brd has enuff player to spam union wars shuffle we would be top 2 theres no defense for your over populatednes None
But currently it's not, so you wish BRD and DOS are. I'm going to be plain honest, sucks to be in those unions and long live WIZ.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Midona wrote:
LXE wrote:

If you're talking about the massive join on started match, as Abolla if I remember well already underlined it (and I saw it myself), the stats update nearly instantly. I said you can flame me (and suggested, BRD) as you want, but false accusation, no, thanks.

Also, from the previous beta, I saw a great number of match BRD vs WIZ : 5 vs 15. This is why BRD guys think you win by outnumbering. It's not the case anymore, but it's hard to forget for some.

Another point came of the great numbers of Ivis which was played by WIZ. In percent, I think everyone played Ivis the same. But as WIZ was outnumbered, we considered, as goods flamers, that Ivis-no-brain-hitting = WIZ. So goes the no talent idea. I'm not thinking this of course, the very first faghooper I saw on release was a DOS.

agreed
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:34 am

We don't have to think WIZ is outnumbering, we just have to click a shuffle match and count the number of blue. But like I said in the other threads, in the end, it doesn't really matter. Just posting on here so I can pull of a Desu~
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Midona wrote:

Not hating on you or anything but five smart people going agianst 15 others can deal a shitload of damage to the opposing team before any actual back up comes five minuites later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 am

Desu wrote:
Midona wrote:

Not hating on you or anything but five smart people going agianst 15 others can deal a shitload of damage to the opposing team before any actual back up comes five minuites later.

You've to be organized. 15 guy should win against 5 boosted guys. That what always happened to my 5BRDvs15WIZ at beta. If the 15 guys don't manage to outnumber them even if they have 600 hp, I can't do anything for them.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Midona wrote:
Desu wrote:
Midona wrote:

You've to be organized. 15 guy should win against 5 boosted guys. That what always happened to my 5BRDvs15WIZ at beta. If the 15 guys don't manage to outnumber them even if they have 600 hp, I can't do anything for them.

In DoS are 5 on ones are 50/50 but there usualy reallly close games even when we loose by like 1000 points and brag when all u see is orange in first and a bunch of blue not ^_^
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 pm

As I'm a good troll, in bad mood, and that I did the worst match I ever did on this game... let's make a spoiler. Guys who don't like rage rude words and troll shouldn't read.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 pm

WIZ God Tier? Keep dreaming. Dos isn't the best, yet we usually have more epoch territories than you.

BRD Shit Tier? I don't like them, I will admit. But Shit? A bit harsh. Some of them are rather good and I've had some enjoyable matches with them, although being an ART lover it irks me when I see Laggy Jikunspam a lot of times.

DOS Normal Tier? Pretty much all should be in Normal Teir. I think it goes without saying. Some people are good, some suck. It's part of life. Some factions have more people, does that make them better? No. It's not hard to hop in arena matches. The CP count represents to me at least who has more active players rather than a representation of skill. If you want to talk about skill, get the GM's to add a record list to the ranking board that shows an overall skill rating of players based on the same categories we see at the end of a match and we'll see for sure who's good and who is a windbag.

Bandwagoners:
BRD
A lot of Beta players hopped over to here. I don't see the attractiveness of riding someone else's glory to victory.

No population:
DOS
I, being a DoS player, won't deny this.

Zerg Rush:
WIZ
There are quite a lot of Wiz. However, the VS BRD room are usually more challenging, so I usually go there. Many doesn't mean better. Wiz lost a lot of good players, as did Dos. So they need to work with their new people more.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Signilde wrote:
WIZ God Tier? Keep dreaming. Dos isn't the best, yet we usually have more epoch territories than you.

BRD Shit Tier? I don't like them, I will admit. But Shit? A bit harsh. Some of them are rather good and I've had some enjoyable matches with them, although being an ART lover it irks me when I see Laggy Jikunspam a lot of times.

DOS Normal Tier? Pretty much all should be in Normal Teir. I think it goes without saying. Some people are good, some suck. It's part of life. Some factions have more people, does that make them better? No. It's not hard to hop in arena matches. The CP count represents to me at least who has more active players rather than a representation of skill. If you want to talk about skill, get the GM's to add a record list to the ranking board that shows an overall skill rating of players based on the same categories we see at the end of a match and we'll see for sure who's good and who is a windbag.

Bandwagoners:
BRD
A lot of Beta players hopped over to here. I don't see the attractiveness of riding someone else's glory to victory.

No population:
DOS
I, being a DoS player, won't deny this.

Zerg Rush:
WIZ
There are quite a lot of Wiz. However, the VS BRD room are usually more challenging, so I usually go there. Many doesn't mean better. Wiz lost a lot of good players, as did Dos. So they need to work with their new people more.

Lmfao I go to wiz to test new bots out and on the brd thing I notice as soon as only 2 people me being one of them went air type we ass raped them for like the next 4 games they never adjust there starters just jikun hoar which is a sitting duck for my izuna

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 am

Epoch means nothing.
Its only useful for getting rares inside CB.
You mad BRD Players?
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:03 am

FullThrottle wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
I just wana say dos has been doing alot better lately the smaller we get the better =D

no we've been doing better because people in DOS have started growing a brain.

I threw the "they're growing a brain" factor out the window after I kept getting team pillared and shot with wind into a horde of enemies by my own team mate who was too scared to just shoot someone.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 am

Desu wrote:
Epoch means nothing.
You mad BRD Players?

Ever since they raised each territory to 3000 CP worth, the BRD epoch hog > Wiz shuffle spam.

For now.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 am

Desu wrote:
Epoch means nothing.
You mad BRD Players?
Oh yes. Competing over the head of a frog. I'm supposed to be overly competitive for the head of a frog.

Only prize I could care about is the Rainbow Chip, but even then I'm OK if we lose.

I'm just in it for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 am

-_-|||

<-----
BRD
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 am

I just try not to get in the way of who-ever I'm teamed up with in Union/Epoch matches...I try to avoid Shuffle matches, as for some reason, I don't do nearly as well there....

Although, earlier today, I was inexplicably fire-pillared twice by a teammate during an Epoch battle...and on one of those, I was the only target he could've possibly hit...; thankfully, neither instance got me killed! scratch
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:02 am

on a union wars room:
near the ps, no enemies infront, i teamkilled someone using a volcano grenade, point blank.

mouse button stucks...
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 am

Hyoka wrote:

Ever since they raised each territory to 3000 CP worth, the BRD epoch hog > Wiz shuffle spam.

For now.

Kind of dissapointing considering Epoch is basically a "Special" form of 30v30 Union war.
At the most they should be giving 500 CP each victory.
There are atleast 6 Epoch battles a day.
If someone had a close enough circle jerk in DOS,
They'd be first in CP.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 pm

DanmakuKnight wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
I just wana say dos has been doing alot better lately the smaller we get the better =D

no we've been doing better because people in DOS have started growing a brain.

I threw the "they're growing a brain" factor out the window after I kept getting team pillared and shot with wind into a horde of enemies by my own team mate who was too scared to just shoot someone.

yep i think the noobs ate there own just now developing brains today in epoch battle were doing great Im sniping with my maxis kill 6 air types then all of sudden I respawn wit my destructer every single dam art is attacking block my shots and blocking each others shots staying in a tight ass cluster fuck of a group, NICE JOB DOS for da next 3 spawns I did only 500 dmgs to my first spawns 1300 cause all my shots were blocked by teammates actualy on my last spawn all my maxis shots went threw a whole clip were blocked by my genuis team mates
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:26 pm

@ above

they are telling you to become a jikun whore. do it, you cannot resist the temptation.

baaaack to topic
To be honest, I joined WIZ because I thought it will still dominate the game by sheer population. Boy, was I wrong. Oh well, gotta work with what I have now. While I can't play that well, at least I'm there to say good luck to others cheers

BRD, where all of my friends are. At least most of them. Not that I care. All of them bandwagoned into that union from DOS and WIZ.

DOS, feels sorry for this one. I was once a DOS in the OBTs. Not that me staying in the union will do any good. Sorry DOS players Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 pm

necrio wrote:
@ above

they are telling you to become a jikun whore. do it, you cannot resist the temptation.

baaaack to topic
To be honest, I joined WIZ because I thought it will still dominate the game by sheer population. Boy, was I wrong. Oh well, gotta work with what I have now. While I can't play that well, at least I'm there to say good luck to others cheers

BRD, where all of my friends are. At least most of them. Not that I care. All of them bandwagoned into that union from DOS and WIZ.

DOS, feels sorry for this one. I was once a DOS in the OBTs. Not that me staying in the union will do any good. Sorry DOS players Crying or Very sad

Jikuns go against my very game play style even in exteel I would dual rifle and boost backwards and lmfao as a melle hoar try to hit me, wat part of I have a fps,sharpshooter gameplay style arent y'all getting attack from the distance and adjust when some one gets close, my fingers would burn and fall off if I was 2 become a melee Hoar I plan on playing dis game like I played exteel armored core virtual on big slow as mech dat shoot u down from the distance

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 pm

It simply must be said...what exactly is a "melle hoar?" Is it some sort of ice-breathing badger-monster?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Shin Majin wrote:
It simply must be said...what exactly is a "melle hoar?" Is it some sort of ice-breathing badger-monster?

some one who cant aim and has to rely on spamming close range weapons 2 get kills there famous in this game exteel before it died and gunz for the pc
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Shin Majin wrote:

some one who cant aim and has to rely on spamming close range weapons 2 get kills there famous in this game exteel before it died and gunz for the pc
he is referring to your horrid spelling, my good sir.

I tried not to point it out but I simply couldn't resist the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk unions.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next