Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk unions.

Go down 
+25
Wolf Hikari
DanmakuKnight
Signilde
Midona
Kitouski
Z741
Ryoushi_Morino
Feign
Rika-chan
FullThrottle
Vallyel
Anzelotte
Vivianite
boytitan2
Rossingol
Daylyt
Abolla
FenixStryk
FreedomFighter
MightyPeanut
utok
Hyoka
113Kyote
NovaZero
Desu
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivianite
Vivianite

Male Posts : 30

Lets talk unions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Desu wrote:

It is fun beating Vivianite and his DOS members to a pulp.
Wait there are no other Dos members.
THEY HAVE NO POPULATION

Lets talk unions. - Page 2 Become10
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 pm

I just wana say dos has been doing alot better lately the smaller we get the better =D
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi_Morino
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ryoushi_Morino

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

This topic delivers.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 pm

So if WIZ = Zerg... who's Protoss and Terran between BRD and DOS?

>_>
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
I just wana say dos has been doing alot better lately the smaller we get the better =D

no we've been doing better because people in DOS have started growing a brain.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm only a month or so new to the game and my opinion of WIZ is pretty poor, not exactly because I'm judgmental of entire groups without taking in account every single person in that Union like you just did, but because they seem to be the only people who would go out of their way to make a thread like this, talk like this in mid-match and spam this to me whenever they get the chance to while I'm doing nothing more then just trying to play a simple game. Seriously, I try hard as heck not to be classist and become the go-team d-bag, but what is with this air of arrogance, and why do I need to be spammed, "YOU MAD BRD?" every single match even though I can't remember a single person on our team talking once?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:46 pm

BRD is full of bandwagoners. Everyone from DOS went off to BRD including half my friends. Now I'm not gonna be stubborn and get angry over friends who moved to a different union and the fact the union they moved to has a bunch of lag-abusive cheaters, but facts are facts. If you choose not to acknowledge them, then you're just as blind as the next noob who walks into the game.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
BRD is full of bandwagoners. Everyone from DOS went off to BRD including half my friends. Now I'm not gonna be stubborn and get angry over friends who moved to a different union and the fact the union they moved to has a bunch of lag-abusive cheaters, but facts are facts. If you choose not to acknowledge them, then you're just as blind as the next noob who walks into the game.
Lol wat is your ign u seem awsome and yes brd are lass whores that plus a winberrl usualy = a very lame death and, yes u right I noticed way less brainless charges from dos but; I also noticed no one in pvp lately have one of the . symbols and all being da triangles symbol or higher

(Im just blasting stuff with my maxis screen freeze 3 air types behind me Im being draged over to the enemy by Winberrl side Im dead and are teams formation been totaled brd gets powerspot then get lead )
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Men are abusive, black people are thieves, Italians eat way too much pasta and Germans are Nazis. I mean seriously, what's the point of this thread, to generalize an entire group? Anyone who can get so defensive about a single team needs to losen up a little and remember they're playing an MMO, this entire topic is ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Lol wat is your ign u seem awsome and yes brd are lass whores that plus a winberrl usualy = a very lame death and, yes u right I noticed way less brainless charges from dos but; I also noticed no one in pvp lately have one of the . symbols and all being da triangles symbol or higher

(Im just blasting stuff with my maxis screen freeze 3 air types behind me Im being draged over to the enemy by Winberrl side Im dead and are teams formation been totaled brd gets powerspot then get lead )

It's Full. I have an alt that I run off in Wiz that I won't be using till I reach star rank in DOS.

Kitouski wrote:
Men are abusive, black people are thieves, Italians eat way too much pasta and Germans are Nazis. I mean seriously, what's the point of this thread, to generalize an entire group? Anyone who can get so defensive about a single team needs to losen up a little and remember they're playing an MMO, this entire topic is ridiculous...

>implying this is a generalization and we're not enjoying ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

>implying this is a generalization and we're not enjoying ourselves.
If you ask me there are a decent sum of people in here that are offended and are butthurting over it, I wouldn't call that enjoying themselves, and if I posted that all of this is stupid, maybe I'm not enjoying myself either? I'm just getting sick of being called a "lag-abusive cheater" everywhere I go by people like you when I'm just trying to figure out how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Kitouski wrote:
If you ask me there are a decent sum of people in here that are offended and are butthurting over it, I wouldn't call that enjoying themselves, and if I posted that all of this is stupid, maybe I'm not enjoying myself either? I'm just getting sick of being called a "lag-abusive cheater" everywhere I go by people like you when I'm just trying to figure out how to play the game.

if you are one of the lag-abusive cheater, you damn well better gtfo.

However, on the subject of learnign how to play, I suggest you use the Tutorial. Or did you mean in the sense of Learn 2 Play. o.O
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

if you are one of the lag-abusive cheater, you damn well better gtfo.

However, on the subject of learnign how to play, I suggest you use the Tutorial. Or did you mean in the sense of Learn 2 Play. o.O
I never stated I was any such thing... ._.; That's the whole point, I'm not...

And I meant that I've been playing for a little while, but not all that long and I'm still learning something new every time I log on that it seems like a pretty noob thing not to know... like how to repair, that took too long to figure out... ;_;
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Kitouski wrote:
I never stated I was any such thing... ._.; That's the whole point, I'm not...

And I meant that I've been playing for a little while, but not all that long and I'm still learning something new every time I log on that it seems like a pretty noob thing not to know... like how to repair, that took too long to figure out... ;_;

Exploration helps. But you're obviously in the L2P category. Well, tell me your bots and I'll give you tips to make them better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

WITHDRAWN COMMENT

Last edited by LXE on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 pm

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:44 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
i lol'd

to fix this game stop giving points for shuffle thats part one how of wiz is winning second just amke it all based on win and kill brd would be in 1st for a while will dos is playing catch of and over populated wiz would for ever be in last as it should be

(they spent so much time making the classes balanced that the scoring system is broken garbage and pointless and way to easy to be abused period )
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi_Morino
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ryoushi_Morino

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:52 pm

LXE wrote:

Noobs go to WIZ, cheaters and some pros go to BRD. Noobs get turned into Pros at WIZ.
That being said.
Your claiming to be a pro now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Ryoushi_Morino wrote:
LXE wrote:

Noobs go to WIZ, cheaters and some pros go to BRD. Noobs get turned into Pros at WIZ.
That being said.

Nah I'm stuck in limbo, I'm getting better though.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi_Morino
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ryoushi_Morino

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm

LXE wrote:
Ryoushi_Morino wrote:
LXE wrote:

That being said.

Then WIZ has failed in it's from Noob to pro thing.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Desu wrote:
God Tier:
WIZ

Shit Teir:
BRD

Normal Teir:
DOS

Bandwagoners:
BRD

No population:
DOS

Zerg Rush:
WIZ

I'll be laughing my ass of if i get targeted just for saying that but its the truth.
Enjoy hiding behind others inside a bandwagon moving into a union made with courage just because others wanted to go there.

We zerglings have nothing to fear.
So come at me bro.
You're rage just proves that you're mad.

All is relative boy. I'll do the same but belong to what I saw.

First pro hoppers (I know there is two opposite words) : WIZ
Sheep pro hoppers : DOS
First Shadenfags : WIZ
Global Cardfagslovers : DOS
Too-many-people : WIZ
Poto-land : WIZ
Flamers : BRD - WIZ - DOS

You're allowed to flame me as you want, I deserve it <3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 pm

WITHDRAWN COMMENT.

Last edited by LXE on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

[quote="Midona"]
Desu wrote:

Flamers : BRD - WIZ - DOS

You're allowed to flame me as you want, I deserve it <3.

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Ryoushi_Morino wrote:
LXE wrote:
Ryoushi_Morino wrote:
LXE wrote:

That being said.

Then WIZ has failed in it's from Noob to pro thing.

agreed they can just pvp each other in shuffle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:05 pm

WITHDRAWN COMMENT

Last edited by LXE on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk unions.   Lets talk unions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk unions.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next