Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the appeal of AXIS robots?

Go down 
+12
Samui
Sakura1
LazFlamme
StiJoLew
xTohka
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
WhiteTofuMagic
Shidokun
Maelstrom
Fleur
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:04 am

I actually only see value in trize and Aeo fck the rest expect trinita but she doesnt have moe form
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 am

Neither does Trizelion.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 4:53 am

If only Illgryps had fast switching between siege mode and normal mode. Also, his anti-homing is, I dunno... isn't very reliable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:17 am

His anti-homing is fake as shit. It's like whatever it is that homing weapons attempt to track is placed under Ilgryps, which explains why they always curve downwards instead of flailing about like they do against actual anti-homing.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 pm

once up on a time in CB, Ilgryps arms were the DPS master race of airs.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:27 pm

I think it still is. 've seen a gameplay of domo, wrecking shit with it, last year most probably.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:31 am

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

Is there any (still) reliable Ilgryps AM alpha setup out there so I can stop relying on Rosso/Crystas/Armada Oceana?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 am

If by reliable you mean braindead and so easy to use that even the scrubbiest of scrubs and melt people with it, then no, there is no reliable set up.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:02 am

maybe if you slap on a Barbosso BS...
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Samui wrote:
Dabes Ragna ever:

Wot.

Why would you give Ragna, an ART unit, 38 FLY?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:19 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

Is there any (still) reliable Ilgryps AM alpha setup out there so I can stop relying on Rosso/Crystas/Armada Oceana?

i think u can still use illgryps -v- its pertty fun i might rebuild mines since we did get abunch of new stuff compare to back then
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:42 pm

I still see cannon giganberg get some work done occasionally when comboed with beryls U legs. Cannon gigan is one of the 3 I'm missing, so I can't test it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:07 pm

StiJoLew wrote:
I still see cannon giganberg get some work done occasionally when comboed with beryls U legs.  Cannon gigan is one of the 3 I'm missing, so I can't test it myself.

I actually have it but havent touched it bc i dont have beryls U lg :V
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:36 pm

someone01 wrote:
Samui wrote:
Dabes Ragna ever:

Wot.

Because he's looks so badass it'd be injustice to put handhelds on him. That, and I have no idea what else to tune him with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:28 am

someone01 wrote:
Wot.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW NIGGA
ARE YOU SERIOUS
NO
TELL ME NOW
IS THIS BAIT
AM I BEING BAITED
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:38 am

why go fly when you can go wlk
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:51 am

someone01 wrote:

Because only Flapjack can reach 41 FLY.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 am

Diabolical wrote:

AM I BEING BAITED
What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 IpFDO3i
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:23 am

StiJoLew wrote:
I still see cannon giganberg get some work done occasionally when comboed with beryls U legs.  Cannon gigan is one of the 3 I'm missing, so I can't test it myself.

Bitch plz. Dinkleberg+berly U leg dunks bikes so hard, its like handing them a speeding ticket.

@ Someone01, what are you even implying with that comment about arts and their fly? do tell your IGN, i am genuinely considering spectating a few matches to get entertained.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hitsurugi
Zane Hitsurugi

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:11 pm

The fact that they're actually robots instead of """"robots"""" like most of the stuff that's released.
Also, the designs are reminiscent of things like Exkaiser and Zone of the Enders. They're made for mecha fans.
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:44 am

someone01 wrote:
Samui wrote:
Dabes Ragna ever:

Wot.

Because Wlk tunes conflict with Tec. Generally, the tune up options favor Wlk/Str and Tec/Fly so because Arts use Tec most of the time, it's easier to tune Fly and dunk Str than lose Tec.

Because of the aforementioned reason, it is a lot more complicated to build a Str based Air or a Tec based Land because it clashes with their preferred movement stat.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:39 pm

MegaManZX wrote:

Because Wlk tunes conflict with Tec. Generally, the tune up options favor Wlk/Str and Tec/Fly so because Arts use Tec most of the time, it's easier to tune Fly and dunk Str than lose Tec.

Because of the aforementioned reason, it is a lot more complicated to build a Str based Air or a Tec based Land because it clashes with their preferred movement stat.

What do you mean by conflict? only thing that would cause conflict during tuning is capa and slots. Other than str based melee, you can't high beta tune everything and hope one beta tune does not eat into another one. Why is tec/fly easy when tec/walk is not? one you high beta the fly and high alpha or yolo +1 tec. the other is high beta the tec and yolo+1 walk or high walk alpha.

Since we are on axis topic, lets took at a str based air of this group, Aeolius. Aeolius has absolutely no problem fitting 40 str and 38 fly and with tec left over for bits. Its derp easy to tune thanks to all the slots, letting you yolo +1 str and maybe beast tunes after you stuffed all the ex tunes on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:02 pm

MegaManZX wrote:

There is no possible way you could be any further from the truth than you are right now.

Let me educate you chucklefucks on why flying artillery are best. First I must quote a wise man from years gone by.
DarkChuky wrote:
of you are a walker you will walk, if you are hopper you will hop, if you are a Flyer you will fly)
Ok so flyers fly, so in order to properly fight a flyer what do yo do? You fucking fly. People who tune wlk on their anti-air units are probably masochists who enjoy getting rocked by lands. There is no benefit from tuning wlk on a majority of artillery, especially ones that are built to kill airs. "Oh boy, I can't wait to run around on the fucking ground while making a feeble attempt at shooting down the airs in the stratosphere!" - CBEN
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Diabolical wrote:
in order to properly fight a flyer what do yo do? You fucking fly.

Giganberg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:18 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Giganberg?
Nice job on hitting that air with a nuke dude! Now what are you going to do after the stun wears off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the appeal of AXIS robots?   What's the appeal of AXIS robots? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the appeal of AXIS robots?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next