Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS Empty
PostSubject: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Well guys, I've finally obtained some AXIS robots, after all this time. My first one was Ilgryps, whom I'm getting a liking to, my second is Agnizyne.

I was first told that Agnizyne is kinda like Blazed Baron, except as an Artillery. However, after now owning him, and using him in battle, I see that's not the case. Agnizyne is a rather, well, different Artillery, and I dunno what to do with him. People keep telling me that he's good, and will be buffed later, but I dunno if they aren't right (there are some bots I do awesome with, even though others say they are bad, and vice-versa), or if I'm not using him right. Usually I keep getting killed from his burning stuff.

Can you guys help me with Agnizyne? Here's what I've determined from him so far.
-Agnizyne is in a way, like a CB version of Robo-Ky from Guilty Gear. His main attacks build up heat (or volatility), and if it gets too high, he goes into instant burn mode, and then later on into Melt mode. And jumping in the water doesn't put it out. You have to use his Double Blast to vent it all out, which uses the Wonder Bit too.
-Agnizyne is best as a WLK-based Artillery.
-Burning Runner is good on him, for similar reasons why it's good on Blazed Baron.

So, how should I design my build for him?
-High TEC and WLK?
-Focus on HP so that he doesn't die so fast from burning?
-How do I determine Volatility normally, without it going into Burning Mode?
-Should I keep the AMs, for the Flame Grenades or the Melee (good for farming, not so much for fighting).
-Should the hands use weapons or Handhelds? If so, what kind?
-Is he a good Alpha Striker or not?
-Anything else that I forgot to mention.

Please help. I dunno where to even begin with this robot. I also need help using him right.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm

I'd say wait for his rebalance before you go messin with em tune wise, cause he's 1 of the few of thew rebalanced which are changing quite a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:02 pm

RaverX wrote:
I'd say wait for his rebalance before you go messin with em tune wise, cause he's 1 of the few of thew rebalanced which are changing quite a bit

Really? How So?
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 pm

His bazookas are getting buffed, his overall status eff burn craps being revamped, and even his flame strikes being messed with

The entire bots practically being buffed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Okay, the buff has been applied.

The buff gives him a better flame attack, better Hyper Ventilator, and better Flame Bazooka.

So should I still keep the AM's? Also, what else should I use in the build? Like should he use Handhelds, or actual weapons?

So far, all I've done is give him Hyper Ventilator and a Capacity cartridge. Dunno what else to do with him though.'

Also, how do I determine how high his Heat/Volatility level is? There isn't a gauge or anything for me to see it with.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Oh you have to junk the bot for the buff to apply, unles dats just me, but yea junk4buff
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:56 pm

I tried the changes and everything was fine without junking.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I tried the changes and everything was fine without junking.
Rlly? I mean,my wep stats stayed the same o.o
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:25 pm

You can focus build TEC and TGH if you're gonna play the burning runner build. WLK is optional though, you can get free fly when you start to burn. And I think they changed the part where you get slowed when in melt, you can now move freely like in burn.
Back to top Go down
dyatmika12
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:03 pm

No, he still move slowly when in melt from votality. But not as slow as before the buff. If the melt is inflicted by the enemy, he'll still move as slow as before the buff

And when you are in melt, you can use the AM melee to get rid of the melt and change it to normal burn. Really helps alot.

Mine is using two 100 cost missile cluster. Maybe it's a bad idea, but it works fine for me and manage to get rank 1-5 most of the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:46 pm

Okay, keep the AMs then. And yeah, mine's changes seem to have applied already too.

dyatmika12 wrote:
No, he still move slowly when in melt from votality. But not as slow as before the buff. If the melt is inflicted by the enemy, he'll still move as slow as before the buff

And when you are in melt, you can use the AM melee to get rid of the melt and change it to normal burn. Really helps alot.

Mine is using two 100 cost missile cluster. Maybe it's a bad idea, but it works fine for me and manage to get rank 1-5 most of the time

Really? Tell me what parts you use. I have 2 Missile Clusters too.

EDIT: Finally decided on something. I think this will work well for Agnizyne.

How's this then? Is this any viable?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS   Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS Empty

Back to top Go down

Agnizyne, the Fiery AXIS
Page 1 of 1