Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AXIS Robots build

Go down 
+10
;)OwneD)
Wah~Sugoi
Trill
JadeCicada
fggt
Jukse
Aurum_Sol
Stickboy
Zwiebel Force
Bayonette
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:18 am

Tried calculating on Trizelion and this is what I've got so far!

Spoiler:

Now here's the question:

1. Should I replace my Trizelion AML with AMR (the one with the Trisword) plus adding joint parts, or it's not possible due to the Mode Change?

2. Should I replace Sway with Enhance Internal Weapon?

Last edited by Bayonette on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 am

At 0 TEC the AURA is almost empty once you're out of the activation animation. You want the Special Shot. I wouldn't rush with him.

Oh and you can't replace the AML with AMR, it'll turn into an AML.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 am

>41STR

wat
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:45 am

Bayonette wrote:
Tried calculating on Trizelion and this is what I've got so far!

Trizelion 

【Parts】
BD: Trizelion BD
 : Sword Bit(default)
 : Trizelion LG [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Trizelion HDJ [High Boost Beta]
  : Trizelion HD [High Power Beta] [High Power Beta] [High Power Beta]
   : Silver Headphones [High Run Beta]
   : Cupid Wing [High Boost Beta]
 : Trizelion BS [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 : Trizelion AMJ [High Boost Beta]
  : Trizelion AMR [High Power Beta] [High Power Beta] [High Power Beta]
   : Trizelion RAM@
    : Trisword
   : Cheer Pom-pon [High Soldier] [Great Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Trizelion AMJ [High Boost Beta]
  : Trizelion AML [High Power Beta] [High Power Beta] [High Power Beta]
   : Trizelion LAM@
   : Cheer Pom-pon [High Soldier] [Great Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Trizelion BD@

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: L
COST: 1400
CAPA: 1405
HP: 495
STR: 41
TEC: -14
WLK: 38
FLY: 4

TGH: 28

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×5
Sword Guard
Fast Recovery
Stun Regain
Tough Runner
Sway

bolded things of relevance and incursive for the things that are unnecessary by default.
of course, once you fix the bolded parts, much more things would need to be put into incursive format here. i suggest you start this build from scratch AFTER reading up on basic tuning and movement stat breakpoint guides.
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 am

Sol pretty much got it covered. AXIS Robots build T9335-tune-up-recipes-and-materials-usage-chartsThis is the guide he is referring to, by the way.

"Great" tunes aren't cost efficient, AURA mode won't last if TEC = 0 and, unless you're working on a boost run build (not the case), FLY might as well be dropped to 1 to free slots\7.5 capa.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 am

How about this one? I've change "Sway" for "Boost Run".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 am

Spoiler:

Idk if his eiw is important so i just pick some common carts for melee bot. Reduce some HP for revenge tunes if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 am

EIW is sorta important as it gives extra ammo for the type-change (the weapon that enables the special sword techniques).
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 am

Well, I guess it's a lot better now. You've taken away most of the superfluous stuff, at least. Some stuff to keep in mind if you do stick to this build, though:

- Your Boost Run speed is on the edge of yellow tier: Knocking down WLK or FLY even by a point will put you on the Green Tier and you can be outrun by bots on Orange\Red\Purple.

- You have 10 capa left. If you can get some 3s pom-pons (SUC) you could stick even more tunes in this.

- 555HP isn't bad, IMO, but I would consider pumping it up a bit if you can (EX, H.Life?). No shield or Short Boost\Float Dash, after all.

Also, I forgot TGH breakpoints, but make sure to do anything you can to hit the next one, in case you didn't make it to the third one with 30.

e: What Himmel said. I'd drop Sword Guard for EIW.

e: tggt build looks really reliable.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:07 am

Tried Clearance for this build. What do you think?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 am

I'd stick with tggt's build and replace some of the Guards for EIW. This last one has 505 HP, no shield and could be outrun by Boost Run-dedicated builds and AIRs, which makes it really prone to getting wrecked, IMO.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 am

Jukse wrote:
Sol pretty much got it covered. AXIS Robots build T9335-tune-up-recipes-and-materials-usage-chartsThis is the guide he is referring to, by the way.

As much as I enjoy a plug of my guide, uh, it's kinda useless there. Sol suggested a tuning guide that explains basics of tuning (when to dunk stats, when not to dunk stats, general efficiency approaches, that sort of thing). My guide just tells you the approximate costs and worth of any given material or tune.

For example, if you're tuning multiple High Tech Alpha/Beta tunes on a bot and the end TEC is only 2, then you're overdoing some of  the other tunes. Consider.

2x High Power -> 30 cost, 4 STR, 2 slots
3x High Power Alpha + 2x High Tech Alpha -> 50 cost, +4 STR, +1 TEC, 5 slots, consumes chips in tuning.

You're pretty much burning extra cost all over the place for no solid benefit. If you used non-Alpha/Beta tunes once your dump stats are at 1, then you'd save yourself both the materials of extraneous tuning as well as open up a lot of direction for more tunes.

Here, this is me just taking your 1x Clearance Build and removing the extraneous counter-counter tuning while maintaining the same stat levels. It has 110 free capa, eight more tuning slots available, and can easily compress tunes to fit in a lot of things.

Basics of Tuning Applied:

Last edited by JadeCicada on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a quick tune basics application to the build job earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 am

@Jade: My bad. I got them mixed up. Sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 am

Jade's later half of the post essentially covered all the flaws. HTech Alpha + High Power Alpha is 20 cost/2 slots for 1 str 1 tec. Verses Power + Tech being 1 str 1 tec and 10 ckst/2 slots. Easier tune/matwise aswell as being cheaper costwise. 10 cost spared is 15 more HP, for every instance of it on there.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks Jade, maybe I should try your method for this update:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:53 am

That sure took long Dia :3c
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 am

Made some improvement on my build. Although I want my tuning build to be symmetric.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Changed the thread title to "AXIS Robots build" since I might do some experimentation on the AXIS robots. 

Anyway, tried calculating on Sledge Heim. What do you think? Should I have only one Sledge Heim AM2?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 am

A build i made for my Optimus Prime >:3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 am

Bayonette wrote:
Made some improvement on my build. Although I want my tuning build to be symmetric.

Spoiler:
well first off why do u have 37 wlk,36 is the last wlk break point (for sway as well) and I don't see boost run.secound I wouldnt run 1 clearance a general rule of mine is if your only going to do 1 revenage tune don't due to he fact it doesn't proc enough.id trade it in for hp.lastly plz decide on what triz u wanna build b4 u build it u have like 123123 builds on this thread Razz.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 am

Huge.Dick wrote:
A build i made for my Optimus Prime >:3
Spoiler:
28 tgh and 3 cv -3-,when u tune cv u want less tgh not more also stun regain doesn't work with cv so its a wasted cart.24 wlk and 5 fly br is slow as hell.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

;)OwneD) wrote:
well first off why do u have  37 wlk,36 is the last wlk break point (for sway as well)

Last Sway breakpoint is 37.

;)OwneD) wrote:
28 tgh and 3 cv -3-

Go ahead and try to reduce his TGH with no capa tunes and stock parts.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 am

or how about not run cv at all cause 28 tgh is good.save your self 90 capa and get some wlk tunes brah.an I thought it was 36 awe well in that case do 37 then :/
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 pm

You just don't know how often it proccs with 3x CV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AXIS Robots build Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXIS Robots build   AXIS Robots build Empty

Back to top Go down

AXIS Robots build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next