Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Trintia] An AXIS SUP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 829

[Trintia] An AXIS SUP Empty
PostSubject: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 pm

"An elegantly designed female AXIS series, capturing the flowing grace of water. Powered by a Magic Engine, this AXIS series bot calls upon the power of nature itself."

[Trintia] An AXIS SUP Screen12
Size: L
Type: SUP

Cartridges:

Trintia has "Aqua Walk" as part of her default cartridge enabling her to move normally in bodies of water.

Trinita has four different weapons found in her BD and all of these are affected by [Enhance Internal Weapon (EIW)].
Her main feature is the Sub WP:"100 HP Repair Field plus Clearance and All Guard" and the Main WP:"Repair Gun + Clearance".
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This makes up of Trintia's main significance in any battle instantly recovering significant amounts of HP for herself and allies. This feature is indispensable for Trintia because this is what makes her a SUP type keeping her allies alive for as long as possible. Both can be replenished with Shell Supply.

Her Sub features include a Main WP: "Crimson Veil + Shield" and a Sub WP: "Refuel Water"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SUP Types are often targeted by most players because of healing their allies so this bot was given a CV Shield to suppress stun-lock and Refuel Water gives Trintia an extended duration of Clearance and "Power Up" Trintia Spear which will be discussed after this part of the guide. This feature deviates from her main role as a SUP Type and turns her into a SUP-LND Hybrid. The CV Shield can be replenished with shell supply but Refuel Water can only be replenished when using this skill on water otherwise, use it wisely.

Trintia has an exclusive handheld WP called "Trintia Spear".
Without Refuel Water:

With Refuel Water:

When "Refuel Water" is active, Trintia Spear can do special animations, cast a clearance circle to any nearby allies after the last part of the combo (given that you hit a target with the last part of the combo), and (gain increased damage and stun rate (confirmed only with playing experience)). Without Refuel Water, it's just a regular spear without casting Clearance circle.

Trintia can be summarized by mixing three bots: Ion, Sylvia, and Melfi. Ion because both are one of the few bots advantageous on water and have clearance, Sylvia for the CV Shield and Melee, and Melfi for the homing repair gun. All these in an AXIS makes Trintia a very good bot in this meta.
A few reminders for Trintia: She is a SUP Type so don't go rushing into the enemy's spawn without allies like I do. Her melee is not as good as bots like Sylvia etc. but still pack a punch. Always look for Shell Supply as using her skills regularly won't be able to last a 30 vs 30 for long especially in maps without water. And don't be intimidates by Eris, Sylvia etc rushing to your location. Your allies will need the clearance form Trintia's combos keeping status effects like curse, slow, shock, waste booster etc. away from your team But remember that Kagura's Support Rejection can nullify Clearance so watch out for her and other bots that may have that skill in the future.

My personal tips on using Trintia:

Trintia may be a great SUP Type but totally devoted SUP Types like Lala, Melfi, Regina, and High Priestol G can outclass Trintia in terms of score if you after "Best Supporter" Please see the update
Leave any comments if you would like to share tips as well or have any reactions to the thread. Thanks.

"Update"
I know this is late but due to the new "Repair" Score, Trintia can easily get to top 1 position in any match so expect alot of Trintias. And playing melee rush just for fun won't be a good idea anymore since you will certainly eat up a lot of BP on your team.

Last edited by Samui on Fri May 02, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:28 am

If you've read anything of what you just typed again, you'll immediately realized Trintia is broken as shit. If C$ decides to nerf again, this automatically comes to mind. Heartfi can still output damage but, thats completely irrelevant since if the enemies grab the field from trintia, they won't have to worry about disorder. Thats not mentioning the fact it already gives all guard and heals 100 hp.

Not to mention, giving itself clearence prevents trintia from being cursed/bullet jam/melt/etc. Only thing that tops it is Support rejection which only one bot and like several moes have access to.

This is one of those bots I actually kind of wished didn't exist.

TL;DR
just me ranting, so you can just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:44 am

@XiaoFu wrote:

just me ranting, so you can just ignore it.
No, I certainly understand that Jammers are almost totally useless whenever Trintia shows up plus she can hold out on its own against strong melees and it's a SUP so I agree with you. It's issue I notice is its ammo. break Trintia's AM and it's as good as dead in most occasions especially that It can't farm items anymore. CS might NERF it in the future (Probably remove the clearance buff in the repair field or something).
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:48 am

The only nerf she should need is the ability to use her own field. And maybe a reduction of the number of people who can receive the buff before the field vanishes.

They should prevent it to work on anything that has lost less than 100 HP to (I remember receiving her buff after losing 20 HP or such, of course I don't want to waste her buffs like that, but it's so annoying to avoid the field sometimes).

Aside of that, I've never seen any aggressive Trinitia actually succeeding, but that might just come from the fact that most of the aggressive Trinitias seem to be alt spamers who try to use her as a melee rusher ; 3;

I think Samui actually meleed my Heartfi to death one time ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:11 am

I try as many tactics available for Trinita since it's new so expect me to be the aggressive type for a SUP. I developed the idea from front-line Repair Field casting and thorn traps from Regina SP. It turns out that my team can safely rush an enemy's spawn when I keep spamming Heal fields with both trintia and regina SP but Trintia is certainly more effective because of instant 100 HP + All Guard and Clearance.

I thought it was pretty absurd myself but it works if I'm around friendly Sylvias, Erises, Ivises etc.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:39 am

If you're talking about the ones that use the spear, they're using her wrong. Trintia can frontline heal and keep its own team rusher to keep on going. I've done this several times to know enough that Trintia has enough HP and heal to keep the pressure going. Its not like repair field, the field heals instantly meaning a rusher can immediately push the enemy team back, run, grab clearance + 100 hp + all guard and instantly go back to pushing again/defending the Trintia if necessary.

Trintia still pretty fucking broken as shit. The ammo might be a problem if the trintia's team is stupid, but with just a couple of right people playing it becomes quickly one sided.

Edit: My trintia's only lvl 9 and at 17 fly with a sol volca BS.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:52 am

@XiaoFu wrote:
If you're talking about the ones that use the spear...
That's exactly what I as talking about. Some of them do not only start to give into rightclick pasm but also chase you till the other side of th map (aka your own base). This seems to be a realy bad idea.

I think if you wanna see a real OP Trinitia you should observe Aimi-chan for a match or two =3
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 am

My Trintia is lvl8 with "EIW" x 2, "Stun Regain", and "Increase Capacity" x 5 hoping that I can tune it or something. I've played with and against Aimi-chan enough to see how good Trintia can get but I play melee for the fun of it (My LND Builds are bad so yeah.. :/ ). I know I've been playing Trintia wrong too much but I try experimenting on what play styles I can do and pick my approach on how to use Trintia and get my own play style (Aimi-chan certainly plays great with Trintia and SUPs in general but I don't want to copy other player's play styles all the time).
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 am

My trintia:

I love my trintia...
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:17 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@XiaoFu wrote:
If you're talking about the ones that use the spear...
That's exactly what I as talking about. Some of them do not only start to give into rightclick pasm but also chase you till the other side of th map (aka your own base). This seems to be a realy bad idea.

I think if you wanna see a real OP Trinitia you should observe Aimi-chan for a match or two =3
>observe Aimi

I'm in the same clan imo.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

now i understand Trinitia 1 of the great master pieces support..........

Oh great if any Slow tune enemy coming we just need come closer to some one using Trinitia.

but this is Rival with buff devasator the long ranges Sup.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

But that's not even over powered. That's just your generic "baby the team and chill out in the back" medic.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:08 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
But that's not even over powered. That's just your generic "baby the team and chill out in the back" medic.
That's exactly what it is, yup.

With a good team, Melfi Heart will do. bwahaha.

But yea, using Trintia with his spear is just very very silly. dumb
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:19 am

B-but Trintia has mechanical jiggly boobs =(
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:10 pm

@Mie wrote:

do explain/share builds since I disagree. I use it to farm items and to laugh at any sort of incoming land. as a trintia, i'm constantly surrounded by friendlies so if I have anything worthwhile next to me I can even stop melees with it.

seriously do share builds.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm

@Moghul wrote:
@Mie wrote:

do explain/share builds since I disagree. I use it to farm items and to laugh at any sort of incoming land. as a trintia, i'm constantly surrounded by friendlies so if I have anything worthwhile next to me I can even stop melees with it.

Same here, since I'm not good with ranged handheld WPs and I always see sylvia, eris, mikoto (melee) at every match I play, I find the spear pretty important as well.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:14 pm

@Samui wrote:
@Moghul wrote:
@Mie wrote:

Same here, since I'm not good with ranged handheld WPs and I always see sylvia, eris, mikoto (melee) at every match I play, I find the spear pretty important as well.
Waste of cost.
Want to protect yourself? Learn how to use broad radar or a shock zooka
You can't farm cactus with that.
And waste of cost.

As an experienced healer, I've never saw the need of high cost weapons to use in any of my bots, healers require broad radar and that's really ALL you need to stay alive (except, of course, if your team sucks but then not even the spear will save you there).
Trintia can be such a low cost support and yet babysit the whole team with no problems at all. If it was an inbuilt weapon, I wouldn't mind having it, like Melfi or Regina, but using the spear as an excuse to defend yourself just doesn't make sense to me at all.
Tune mobility, get accele roll or whatever. If you want to survive, I assure you there are many other ways to do so without having a 100cost weapon.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Listen to Mie.

Mie is OP.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:36 pm

That shit's l-sized
Be a hero
Put an L-Baz on that shit
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:21 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
That shit's l-sized
Be a hero
Put an L-Baz on that shit
^ yeah this.

Its a big bullet regardless of what anyone says.

Trintia can do very well against Lands or anything that isnt an Air, so give her an L Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 am

"Mie", "CAV", and "Rei" wrote:
The Spear is bad.
Alright. I liked the spear because I was better using Trintia than a 40 STR + CV Tuned V-Fencer anyway (V-Fencer definitely does more damage but I normally have 0 cost in a match with Trintia even if I'm in the enemy's spawn). And I always wondered what I could to with my 40+ Accele Rolls etc. so this is a good opportunity. But if I see a team full of Eris, Ivis, Sylvia, Mikoto (wait, this happens all the time).

I'll scrap the spear. :/
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:45 am

@Samui wrote:
Mie\", "CAV", and "Rei wrote:
The Spear is bad.
Alright. I liked the spear because I was better using Trintia than a 40 STR + CV Tuned V-Fencer anyway (V-Fencer definitely does more damage but I normally have 0 cost in a match with Trintia even if I'm in the enemy's spawn). And I always wondered what I could to with my 40+ Accele Rolls etc. so this is a good opportunity. But if I see a team full of Eris, Ivis, Sylvia, Mikoto (wait, this happens all the time).

No babe you see, I thought you were using it to protect yourself or something.
You can use Trintia however you want really, the thing is that I use a support to its maximum, I want to make it the best out of it, you know? I'm not saying you can't use it or anything, if you have fun with it, running to the enemy spawn and hgarhgarh people, go ahead.
To me Trintia is a potential supporter. When I build my bots, I always think about tournaments (low cost, high mobility, etc).
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am

@Samui wrote:
Mie\", "CAV", and "Rei wrote:
The Spear is bad.

I never said the spear was bad though. I just said to slap an L-Baz on her. I dunno what the spear does w
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:57 am

>fancy melee and pretty good too
>grants clearance

seriously it's fantastic. if you shock baz someone you can lunge at them and fuck them up before they realize what's with them.

PS: i would very much like to see a build with equal tec/str, 33 wlk/1fly and boost run whilst using L-baz and has decent cost.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:01 am

@Moghul wrote:
>fancy melee and pretty good too
>grants clearance

seriously it's fantastic. if you shock baz someone you can lunge at them and fuck them up before they realize what's with them.

PS: i would very much like to see a build with equal tec/str, 33 wlk/1fly and boost run whilst using L-baz and has decent cost.
lol yeah. become a more offensive Pulsar Dio.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trintia] An AXIS SUP   [Trintia] An AXIS SUP Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trintia] An AXIS SUP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Support Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com