Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver

Go down 
+5
Tony Abbot
rei_hunter
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
Charz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Charz wrote:
ok as far as i know the cannon have a lot of force 35 on default and 40tec you targets will be airs and lands with min 75 dmge per shot why do i need 3x gforce ?
why don't you need it?
speed is there to allow you to hit targets.
if the default speed is enough(it should be) then the only other stat that there is value in increasing is damage.
because tunes work on a percent of the base force, weapons with higher base force will see greater benefit from force tunes.

40tec with base force yields an output of 52 force before it hits a target.
40tec with 3 gforce yields an output of 67 force before it hits a target.
if you are having trouble hitting targets with base speed, you can go with 1 grapid and 2 gforce, which would give an output of 62 force.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:08 am

i understand your point and i will give it a go i was just concerned about speed since the arena is full of high mobile units such as Haruka for example and she flips in the air and her rate of fire is much greater than EVE all of that makes it alot harder to shoot her

same apply for lands i have noticed while practicing EVE in arena that there are a lot of parasol 32 plus walk hoppers i went throw 1 VS 1 situations i was able to hit 2/4 most of the time while float dashing it could be lag but i am not sure

your point is legit since i will need high speed and high damage to be effective in the end
Back to top Go down

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2