Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver

Go down 
+5
Tony Abbot
rei_hunter
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
Charz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver Empty
PostSubject: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 am

I x1 a Lily Rain EVE couple of days ago i tested her in arena but i find her to be complex and difficult for me to use since i rely on homing weapons most of the time

so i came up with that build since my resources do not allow high level tunes such as G capa CV etc but any suggestions or any other efficient non expensive builds is welcomed  

Spoiler:
also another questions regarding EVE game play and carts please consider that i didn`t have her before so bear with my stupid questions  

1 she have a charge plus mode what does it do ?
from my game play observation i don`t feel it increase mobility or rate of fire and it says it increase her sync ratio with her weapons  

2 regarding the carts she got board radar and and sniper sight and EIW there is kinda trade off between those carts if you add guard carts  so i need to choose the most effective combination

having board radar for shooting loon wolf targets better or having sniper sight considering that you need at least a LV2 shot in order to do descent damage which is more strategic ?

does EIW affect the EVE cannon stats or just increase ammo of charge plus ?

3 regarding shields as you can see i added Rosario shield some ppl say it add to hit box of the bots and i am not sure of that info also is that an ideal shield if i am in heavy fire exchange area ?
as for her trans built in shield it have a cool down and i need tips on witch situations is suited for it ?

4 regarding EVE cannon from my observation it have a good range and damage but the speed is not good so naturally you will need to tune rapid on it the deal is that some rapid tunes penalize ammo or range and unlike most arts EVE is a good escapee like Monica so her average survival time will require more ammo so do i add H air force to make up for the lost shells and range or there is a better way ?

5 i need some tips regarding aiming with her i have hard time hitting targets cuz the shot move in a straight line some ppl told me that you need to fire her psy guns and the cannon in the same time to help hit the target and use Accele roll then fire

that pretty much all what i want to know if there is more inform me
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 am

1. Charge plus makes your lockon start from Lv. 2. Did you actually ever activate it? ö.ö

3. Not sure about the hitbox, but you could always exchange it for a buckler or something. Rosario Shield has pretty high cost iirc.

4. Even 98 Ammo would be enough given that you hit frequently with her.

5. Walp if you got trouble aiming her she's probably not for you (maybe you're just to laggy?). Like most long range fighters she a pretty huge advantage while altitude camping.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 am

Build looks okay but I'd try for 38 FLY instead of 31 with HBB.

1) Her lock-on charge will start at charge level 2 instead of level 1. In other words it increases how many times you can shoot her weapon from every 3 seconds to every 2 seconds.

2) I wouldn't use guard carts on LRE - Honestly I don't even use Sniper Sight either. I just use Broad Radar and 2x EIW since I'm heavily reliant on her Charge Plus.

3) I use a Buckler instead of a Rosario Shield and I think it's good for saving you from a melee slash or in case your EVE shield doesn't go up in time to block a bullet or two. Situational but convenient.

4) I used 2x Great Rapid Beta and 1 Great Reach Beta, lowering her ammo count to 98. Which 98 is more than enough shots to last a usual entire match with ammo to spare.

5) I always fire both at the same time just to have additional coverage but it doesn't help aiming. If you're having a hard time hitting someone, try shooting while moving your mouse in the direction their moving (ie: If they're flying away, lower your mouse to shoot below them - If they're running to the right, shoot to the right of them, etc); I find this helps quite a lot when hitting mobile targets.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:33 am

i see now so charge plus reduce the time you need to charge your shot by one level that helps alot especially if you are fighting fast targets

as for carts i think i will discard them for EIW and board radar as you said

as for shield i don`t have 3s bucklers atm to i will keep that one and i don`t think that the cost is that high and the trans shield will require some thinking depend on the situation ok i get it

as for the cannon ammo it sound logical since it function like a sniper the rate of fire will not allow ammo to be consumed fast and thus would be enough for an entire match

as for aiming it requires me to focus my attention and do some mouse work to follow the targets and i havn`t tuned it yet so the slow shot and the lag might be the reason

as for psy gun it is used as a cover fire in order to slow targets advance or to do more damage

all what i need now is to tune her and practice to get the hang of it

thanks for the info

Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 pm

I play my Lily Rain EVE with 2 Cheer Pompoms.

I mean, she has a built in shield that you can use.

Her EVE Railgun, 3 Heavy Weapon tunes. Most people would go Range/Sniper with her.... i go with 2GForce1GRapid.

Her carts is easy at least for me, QuickBoost/EIW/FloatDash/Broad Radar.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm

the trans shield have a cool down which makes it a bit slow assuming ppl use fast projectiles the Rosario shield is there for extra protection and to reduce damage as much as possible while giving slots for tunes as well

as for the weapon it depends on the player and the lag i say that i need more speed to hit mobile airs and lands and i feel that the cannon have alot of force by default

for carts i will go with your setup since i need float dash for mobility to escape and board radar for shooting loon wolves or to avoid incoming land rushers
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:26 am

Tony Abbot wrote:
Spoiler:
I dont think you need Crimson Veil tunes on an EVE. Especially if the ones stunning you are Melee Shots (Usually) - I'd usually just op for Capacity Tunes. since really, EVE's such a Glass Cannon.

Also really? High Tech BETAs? D:
Back to top Go down
Ajsam
Ajsam

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:40 am

i make her hopper.
uuu i forget how much fly needed for fly based hopper....

Lily rain EVE:
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:48 am

a hopper ? i believe that will mess up her aiming you need to stand on a stable ground and have a steady hand in order to ensure the shot hit the target and if you consider lag it will further reduce accuracy

so far all effective EVE builds use float dash for mobility and her fly is far greater than walk so i don`t think you will have enough mobility to  escape things like Ivis or Eris with short boost and low walk

Last edited by Charz on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 am

there are lots of hopper eves xD.. they just gain more height than float dashers.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 am

rei_hunter wrote:
I dont think you need Crimson Veil tunes on an EVE. Especially if the ones stunning you are Melee Shots (Usually) - I'd usually just op for Capacity Tunes. since really, EVE's such a Glass Cannon.

Don't want CV to occasionally save your butt from melee surprise buttsecks? Alternatively use remaining 30cost for HP if that floats your boat.
You must be a genius at tuning, because a capacity tune is clearly the correct choice when you already have enough capacity to fit all the shit you need on EVE.

Let me do the math for you.

High Tech Alpha + High Boost Beta = 4stat, 15 cost = 3.75cost per stat, 2 slots
High Tech Beta + High Boost Beta = 3stat, 10 cost = 3.3333333... per stat, 2 slots
Back to top Go down
Ajsam
Ajsam

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 am

Charz wrote:
a hopper ? i believe that will mess up her aiming you need to stand on a stable ground and have a steady hand in order to ensure the shot hit the target and if you consider lag it will further reduce accuracy

so far all effective EVE builds use float dash for mobility and her fly is far greater than walk so i don`t think you will have enough mobility to  escape things like Ivis or Eris with short boost and low walk
Her aiming is just fine she shoot 1 times only and usually i hopping for making final charge then shoot after she steady condition at land or just fly a bit after short boost.
oh well, i consider myself a death meat when Eris, Ivis or other op land able to stun locking me...
but using short boost and fly away when at air can really save me so many times compared using float dash....
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:15 am

i understand i will test all mobility setups and see what fits my play style more since my build will be different than others and won`t play similar

and regarding Eris and Ivis the whole point of board radar is to watch for them and stay away while sniping them from afar and as you said if the team is a fail and they could reach me i could escape using short boost or float dash and my choice will depend on which one will work best for me
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Don't want CV to occasionally save your butt from melee surprise buttsecks? Alternatively use remaining 30cost for HP if that floats your boat.
You must be a genius at tuning, because a capacity tune is clearly the correct choice when you already have enough capacity to fit all the shit you need on EVE.

Let me do the math for you.

High Tech Alpha + High Boost Beta = 4stat, 15 cost = 3.75cost per stat, 2 slots
High Tech Beta + High Boost Beta = 3stat, 10 cost = 3.3333333... per stat, 2 slots
A bit hindering on her FLY stat... though. Well anyways if there's a regret tune event on JP i'll happily retune my EVE for this...

Spoiler:

Could drop the GRapid/GRange for 2x High Shooters just because i can spare 2 Great Capacity tunes if ever. (since Thoarla LG with 3x GCapacity tunes xD)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Spoiler:

Could drop the GRapid/GRange for 2x High Shooters just because i can spare 2 Great Capacity tunes if ever. (since Thoarla LG with 3x GCapacity tunes xD)
Why would you do 2 G.Capa tunes for something that doesn't even require a H.Capa?

Spoiler:

Two poms and one fly off breakpoint yet you'd capa tune it. I really don't even understand why you wouldn't use colas, they're cheaper than tuning Capacities.

If you really insist on having 430 HP:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Trill wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Spoiler:

Why would you do 2 G.Capa tunes for something that doesn't even require a H.Capa?

Spoiler:

Two poms and one fly off breakpoint yet you'd capa tune it. I really don't even understand why you wouldn't use colas, they're cheaper than tuning Capacities.

If you really insist on having 430 HP:
never had Colas in JP. Most EVEs use Cheer Pompoms anyways '-' and the GCapa is a joke. but some JP EVEs actually us GCapacity.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:46 pm

>most eves use poms
"most people are dumb so I need to be dumb as well"

also
>not 3x gforce
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

rei_hunter wrote:

never had Colas in JP. Most EVEs use Cheer Pompoms anyways '-' and the GCapa is a joke. but some JP EVEs actually us GCapacity.
Builds that use G.Capa usually actually need G.Capa.

Verses, y'know, builds that don't such as this one.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 am

ok as far as i know the cannon have a lot of force 35 on default and 40tec you targets will be airs and lands with min 75 dmge per shot why do i need 3x gforce ?

also the speed of the shot is not good EVE used to be effective on older units in her era now we have swarm of modern moes that are much faster and stronger and that is the point of rapid the high force wouldn`t do me any good if the shot hit nothing and if you add lag too it will further contribute to the decreased accuracy

also i can`t do G.Capa tunes i plan to have a good build without relying on it if some one have it please inform me
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:41 am

Charz wrote:
ok as far as i know the cannon have a lot of force 35 on default and 40tec you targets will be airs and lands with min 75 dmge per shot why do i need 3x gforce ?

also the speed of the shot is not good EVE used to be effective on older units in her era now we have swarm of modern moes that are much faster and stronger and that is the point of rapid the high force wouldn`t do me any good if the shot hit nothing and if you add lag too it will further contribute to the decreased accuracy

also i can`t do G.Capa tunes i plan to have a good build without relying on it if some one have it please inform me
If you can't hit anything with a 3xGForce, what's the use? lol.

Also, Annoying Flies near you that you can't use your cannon with? Psyguns.

Float Dashing while firing them seems to hit them for 40-50 @ 40TEC. Float Dash until you can regain a lock.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:52 am

rei_hunter wrote:
If you can't hit anything with a 3xGForce, what's the use? lol.
Using a weapon with 400 Speed and you can't hit a single target? Fucking scrub. Get out.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:56 am

i see thanks for the tips
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:11 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Spoiler:

I could have drop B.Radar and gotten Q.Boost and instead switched H.Capa to Capa to be lower cost. This is my prefer build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver   Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help With Lily Rain EVE Chaos Ver
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next