Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AliChii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 7

Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle Empty
PostSubject: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:36 am

Quick doodle I did of "Chaos" EVE. I was musing about the color difference when I remembered the quote one of my teachers had said once. "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" so I decided to draw something up that could represent that, as EVE/Chaos EVE have a great theme for that quote to be applied to. Maybe I'll draw the blue EVE one day...
Spoiler:

Note-My art style is very different from what you normally see people use drawing CB fanart...........I can't help it D:
Also Note-my favorite part is her gun =3 never drawn a wep before in my life
Painted with a tablet in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 am

AliChii wrote:
Quick doodle I did of "Chaos" EVE. I was musing about the color difference when I remembered the quote one of my teachers had said once. "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" so I decided to draw something up that could represent that, as EVE/Chaos EVE have a great theme for that quote to be applied to. Maybe I'll draw the blue EVE one day...
You seriously better not draw her like you did in this one (I mean with the "What have I done?" thing). You do that and I seriously will be extremely p____d. Angry Dracken

As far as the Chaos EVE version though, she's a lot better than I could ever draw XD
The only two things I noticed is that her E.V.E. cannon is extremely simple and missing several details, and her chest being extremely flat the way you drew it.
Back to top Go down
AliChii
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
You seriously better not draw her like you did in this one (I mean with the "What have I done?" thing). You do that and I seriously will be extremely p____d. Angry Dracken

As far as the Chaos EVE version though, she's a lot better than I could ever draw XD
The only two things I noticed is that her E.V.E. cannon is extremely simple and missing several details, and her chest being extremely flat the way you drew it.
blue would be before her "fall", don't worry. IF I drew her in a similar environment it would be something like "I couldnt save them..." but I doubt I'll use that type of bloody setting.

simple answer to both, I can't draw them. her EVE cannon is the first weapon I have ever attempted to look remotely like the original...I left out a lot of detail so that I didn't overwhelm myself or the drawing. went through about 4 different versions for it before deciding to just go simple. boobs I had sketched in, but I simply couldn't get the coloring right so I left her more flat than she should be (however if you look at the proportions, 99% of them would is hidden behind her arm anyway because of my artstyle)

also thanks for the reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Draw blue Lily Rain EVE the same way just because.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 pm

So edgy and dark.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm

So emotional and dark, it cuts through my skin with the violent waves of dark emotions
Back to top Go down
AliChii
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 pm

didn't expect to get any responses, thanks guys!

I'm glad it seems the point of the picture came through =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle   Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily EVE "Chaos" Fan Doodle
Page 1 of 1