Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:52 am

Shai wrote:
Will get enough points to get Suda maxed today. Then I can get one frame or weapon mod each day. I guess their value dropped a lot but maybe you can still sell them for 40/50 plat each.

My new Kubrow has a red color, tho looks like it's the Tertiary again, which people don't seem to want. And with the new color pack, I'm not sure if people are even interested in red anymore. Inb4 blue is more valuable now despite people showing very little interest in that color before.

boytitan2 wrote:
Let BT live with you have crappy 23 mbs internet. I am house trained and will pee outside.

Not even close. Try again.

I can make a nice maid.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:27 am

I think you'd be extremely terrifying in a maid outfit. No thanks.

Also holy shit. People are trying to sell the Syndicate weapons for prices like 450plat? I wonder if they actually manage to find someone to be willing to buy it for that much.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 am

Shai wrote:
I think you'd be extremely terrifying in a maid outfit. No thanks.

Also holy shit. People are trying to sell the Syndicate weapons for prices like 450plat? I wonder if they actually manage to find someone to be willing to buy it for that much.

I went and sold mine for 300p, because that's how much this guy was offering, and honestly, that's still more than you make with the same amount of points by selling mods instead. Next time I hit 100k points, I'm going to trade for the other weapons, except for Meridian's since I will get those for free.
I'm also dropping Red Veil altogether, because honestly, too much effort and I only lose the ammo restore, and the large ones use rare mats to build, so I'd rather pop multiple restores instead (the energy one is still fine though), and I can trade for the mods anyway.

Unless later on they give a good reason to grind them (which means that I have to only get points for Suda/Hexis when it's extremely necessary), but for now, I just really want the new Marelok (which honestly I could just trade the Hexis weapon in a couple of days for that, and then when I get the free Marelok I could trade it for the other weapons).

Now DE needs to make good melee weapon mods, or syndicate variants, so I can run a full syndicate set.
Some syndicate mods make old weapons rather fun again. I didn't like the original Burston, I didn't like the burst mechanic. Burston Prime with the mod? I love it. Vulkar so far seems a whole lot better with the mod, but only if you use the scope. Grinlok mod doesn't make it 100% crit, but it makes it possible to crit a lot more often, which makes it somewhat viable. Furis mod is nice, but only if you never run out of ammo on the primary and don't want to use melee. Some mods are bugged and useless (mostly the Supra one), and others are just on weapons that are too crappy to begin with, and even with the damage increase they aren't great still.
Mire has low damage to begin with, but the mod for it isn't bad, since it's better than the elemental mod to start with, and with 3 toxic mods, you can run a full toxic build if you want to.

New Braton Prime Buff seems great, mine is already done but I haven't played today to try it. The ammo nerf seems silly, but honestly, some weapons could use an ammo nerf, because many make secondary weapons rather useless.

After playing with Mesa for a few days, she's not bad, if anything, she feels balanced, but could use some touch ups.
Someone was complaining about how Mesa has a damage reduction ability and Ember got it removed from the ultimate, but they just failed to see the difference between an ultimate that hits through walls and the AoE is centred on you and you can move while using it, and a 3rd slot ability that gives you damage reduction and reflects some damage, and then an ultimate that makes you stand in place, has LOS and that only has damage reduction if you use the 3rd ability.
Ember also has an ability that stuns and increases the fire damage that enemies get, people should use that.
But sure, Ember could use a bit of polishment too, just like many others by now, but if you are going to complain about a frame that is using 2 abilities in her favor when you aren't using 2 of your abilities that can work together rather well...
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:32 am

Dammit. Ofc they want a crafted Frost P Helmet, not just the blueprint. Forgot. ; w ;

Guess I'll get my weapon tomorrow.

--- Edit

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/358699-psa-syndicates-rank-up-reward-next-steps/

Well fuck. Ofc one day before I was about to get mine.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Shai wrote:
Dammit. Ofc they want a crafted Frost P Helmet, not just the blueprint. Forgot. ; w ;

Guess I'll get my weapon tomorrow.

--- Edit

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/358699-psa-syndicates-rank-up-reward-next-steps/

Well fuck. Ofc one day before I was about to get mine.

I was about to post that. Oh well, no more "free" weapons. Though honestly, we sacrifice 99k rep to get the next tier, they could even round it up to 100k and give us the weapon.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:19 pm

This update keeps eating my slots, and I keep getting more (actually, that Gammacor has to go).
http://puu.sh/dhqg3/2dd2156c2a.jpg

There's actually weapons that I leveled but then didn't make anything with them, because I either liked them but they are a pain to forma, or I just kinda of liked them but not so much, but only keeping because they might get a better stance or because they costed a forma. But meh, slots are affordable anyway!

Just like how Rakta Ballista might only stay in my inv when I get it, because it feels like I will put too much effort to get something that isn't that good unless they buff it, and it's not a shop weapon that I can easily craft.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:34 am

With that amount of plat I don't think you'll ever have to worry about slots.

Can you color the Syndicate weapons or are they like the Wraith versions of weapons where their colors are locked?

And yeah, it pretty much costs us 100k to get to the max level. Ohwell. I'll get the weapon in 4 days then I guess. Maybe sell it the first few times or trade it for a Marelok. I never actually Forma'd my Marelok despite throwing a Catalyst on it. I'm mostly leveling up a secondary or am using my Hikou P.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 am

>Syndicate Level 43-45 Grineer Mobile Defense
Jeeeezuus
Please send more ammo.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:28 pm

You can color the syndicate weapons, at least the 3 that I have you can.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Good. I don't like weps that don't allow you do color them. I want them to match my frame.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 pm

DE decided to make some "visual and audio tweaks" to Mesa's ult, too bad the tweaks are bad, and they made the whole thing a lot weaker than before, because while it fixed the attack speed being wonky, it also made the attack speed a lot slower. And it also feels a lot weaker.

Edit: After some more testing, it happens that they changed how her ult works. Before you had to button mash, now you hold the button to use the attack, though if there's no more enemies, she stops firing and you have to release the button to be able to attack the new enemies in sight. and there's a windup time, but after she windups, holy crap, she's faster than before.
The sounds and animations are worse than before though.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 pm

current sound effect give me impression that her guns is smaller.

not like i care though.  bounce

misa is now a better turret than before
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am

It seems that some of her passives vanished though.

I spent like, 2 hours trying to trade a Synoid Gammacor for Sancti Castanas in 3 different regions, 3 different people offered me 3 other weapons (Perrin, Veil and Meridian), in the end, nothing.
And then when I got back to my region trade chat, I finally got the weapon and some profit.
http://puu.sh/dj0I4/74c619bd6a.jpg (I didn't ask for anything, that's what he offered.)
http://puu.sh/dj0Ja/e77e11892d.jpg
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Spoiler:
Most member of Design Council suddenly became retarded, among the other polls, this is the worst one. Sad Chaos
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Honestly, Crush needs a slight buff to start with, at least add stun to it.
The one at 20% seems better, because if you kill enemies with crush, who the fuck is being hit by their bodies? But then again, Crush needs at least some stun to it, if not debuffs on enemies that survive, because it's not fun not pretty to see them falling on their feet and shooting you in the face before you can even move or use any weapons, but while it needs that, it certainly shouldn't be through mods.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Honestly, Crush needs a slight buff to start with, at least add stun to it.
The one at 20% seems better, because if you kill enemies with crush, who the fuck is being hit by their bodies? But then again, Crush needs at least some stun to it, if not debuffs on enemies that survive, because it's not fun not pretty to see them falling on their feet and shooting you in the face before you can even move or use any weapons, but while it needs that, it certainly shouldn't be through mods.

This just buff it no augment mod bullshit.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:25 am

Seeing what they did with undertow, I'm sure DE want augment mod to be "nice having you there but lol I don't really need you."

Therefore Crush augment mod should just drop more ammo. #em3.5
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 am

I still don't know how much damage Hall of Malevolence actually adds. Only that it stacks 10 times.

I want the numbers, else I won't know if it's actually worth using over Rage.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 am

Leriel wrote:
Most member of Design Council suddenly became retarded
Suddenly?

Also when are we going to get some extra slots to actually put those shitty augment mods in?
I think it's time for Mods 2.0.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:44 am

Probably never.

Since they think they already gave us two extra slots by removing ability mods.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:49 am

So they don't realize that most people were only using 1-2 powers?

How does the Salad key work? Does the entire team need to have one to play, or just the host?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 pm

They know, but they probably never wanted players to only use one or two abilities. You either got a few extra slots or your build remained unchanged. There aren't many frames with only one ability that's worth using.

The key probably works like any other, would be strange if this one worked different from all the others. So I'm guessing only the host needs one. (someone other then the host can put the key in too)

Last edited by Shai on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Only 1 key per run. If you get 4 people with keys, you can get 4 parts.

If you guys want to farm Mesa parts, I have 1 key (2 keys soon) that I can share and help you getting her.

I've been releveling Rhino Prime since I decided to finally put some forma on him (and then I forgot to save the build), and since I haven't finished leveling, I decided to put nearly max duration on him (he's not going to have max but will have near max) and didn't put fleeting expertise yet. In Cerberus, I go from point to point by simply pressing 1, shit is way too fun when I painted him PINK, all you see is this pink thing with pink trail flashing all over the map from point to point.

On other missions, I just press 1 to go through the enemies and then attack them from "behind" while the other party members attack them from the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:09 am

I was doing an alert infested defense (13-16) and around wave 4 everyone standing near the pod got instantly killed and the pod was destroyed before I even finished falling to the ground. Wut.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:56 am

That's a big derp. I got that happen to me but it was my connection that decided to give up on life for like, 10 seconds.

Yesterday's hotfix correct 1 of the annoying issues with Mesa's LOS. Her LOS isn't what you see, but what she actually sees, so when people pass through you, it blocks her view and interrupts her Ult, and you have to stop holding the fire button and hold it again, which made you go through the whole wind up again and it was punishing when people or even enemies would go through you or in front of your face.

As Mesa stands right now, is something that I actually find fun. I actually barely use her first ability now, since it's mostly useful when you can't 1 hit the enemy, which by the time that starts happening, I don't even remember that the ability exists anymore. (Honestly, people complain too much about Nekros Soul Punch, sure it's not strong, but it's a 15 cost ability, it might not 1 hit things, but at least puts them on the ground, which can be rather useful. Other 15 cost abilities are just about as useful, and honestly, most of the time I find abilities like Frost's 1st not as useful, because of how easy it is to miss with them. Putting strong units on the floor is useful, and from far? Even better, unless you like kicking Heavy gunners, like I do sometimes.)
2nd ability is useful, not OMG SUPAH POWERFUL, but still nice to use. It's a problem when the team is spread all across the map, but still, you are helping yourself and then later your team, and usually you don't want your team to die, so, yeah. When you run solo, it's really useful, if you have energy to spare.
3rd ability is better than people said, and yes, it used to be bugged (and still might suffer from a few bugs that aren't that noticeable). It seems that you don't even need a maxed intensify to get it to max damage reduction, and 95% damage reduction is really good IMO, while not Trinity tier, but remember that it doesn't have the reflection range and enemy count limits that Trinity has, it just won't reflect melee and radial attacks (but should reflect status effects, even though that seems bugged to me, and it can even reflect missiles, which also seems bugged, but when it happens it's funny to see a missile hit you and then go the opposite way).
4th ability is nice to get rid of tons of enemies around you, but remember to use shatter shield before.

She feels more about handling your weapons than to spam number keys to kill everything, even though if you want, you can just use the 4th skill all the time (I prefer not to, because I have weapons for that).

For mine I probably won't bother with Blind rage, since 1, it doesn't affect the shield unless you use overextended, which is mostly useless on her, and it doesn't increase the damage buff from the 2nd skill that much, it does increase the damage of her ult but 2, I like to spam every ability one, or at least, 2 and 3, and have plenty of energy to use the ult in case a bunch of enemies appear all over the place.
I also want that slot for Equilibrium. That mod is pretty useful when there's no one to heal you, and you either don't have Life Strike, or can't afford to use melee the enemy (Mesa also gets a HP bonus if you have no melee equipped). And it's also a mod that you can easily change for something else. Like if she gets an augment mod, or you have someone that can heal you and you can just use something like Rage instead (since she has plenty of HP), or Vigor if you want a slight increase to shields and 1k HP.
Current planned build also doesn't need forma, and if I want to switch Equilibrium, I can fit mods up to 11 cost, unless they also use a dash polarity.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next