Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:09 am

There's so much stuff!
Bobbleheads!
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 pm

the only syndicate mod i'm aiming for is probably valkyr, ash's mod is very good too but i don't use him. bounce

team mate heal on hydroid and limbo look nice but i think it probably very low. (but that pool party though...)

edit: done with archwing, farming argons for limbo tomorrow... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Most of those new mods are terriburu.

Also, I was being too optimistic
Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 5wEiBfS
And I just noticed that for some reason I only have like 65K credits left even though I had like 800K. No idea where it all went. So I can't even fuse it.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Valk's augmentation seems awful though. Going for Mirage's first. Wish I had some numbers, so I knew how much more damage the doppelgangers do after each kill. Going with Arbiters. Will get me Ash's one as well, which seems to be one of the most useful ones so far.

Got Limbo's quest in foundry and the 3 archwing parts. Will start getting his first part tomorrow and probably get Nyx P's last part. Tho I'll need to sell something for a bit more plat so I can buy two slots for Nyx P and Limbo. And get my Frost to max before my Frost P is done so I can sell him to open up another slot.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:01 pm

I was looking at the syndicates and started writing down which warframe mods I'd lose, and I will go with Suda/Hexis/Meridian. And also noted that if you do it all in a certain order, you can max 4 of them, being the last one the hardest.
Meridian and Veil are the 3rd and 4th that you can max. And each will indirectly bump each other up, except that one of them will be on negative at first.

If you go Suda/Hexis/Meridian, you won't have access to Nekros, Zephyr, Mag, Trinity and Vauban, but if you leave Meridian for last, then you can just keep it up and get Nekros and Zephyr from the Veil later.
Going for Loka/Perrin/Veil you won't have access to Excal, Frost, Nova, Mirage and Limbo. Leaving the Veil for last and keeping it will give you Excal, Frost and Nova from Meridian.

What I'm going to do is get everything from Suda/Hexis first, when I'm done with them, I will go to Meridian which will in turn slowly give me access to the Veil. Though Loka's specter is one of the best. D; But having to trade for Mirage and Limbo will be a pain and their mods seem to be actually useful.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain to figure out what you want.

I don't care much about the Red Veil and apart from the ammo restore, the rest doesn't really interest me. So I figured I'd get them mad at me and get Mirage first. Sadly it also slowly drops one other that has Trin and Valk in it.. but Idk if I care enough about their augments atm. Eventually I'll just do them for collecting all mods, but I'm going to get what I want the most first.

Limbo is also in Arbiters I think. So is Volt and Loki. Decent stuff to pick up.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:01 pm

That's why Veil has to be the last one, because the 4th one you get indirectly and need to recover from negative.

Oh yeah, I've heard that Limbo quest needs the Archwing to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Fuck. It'll still take 36 hours once my parts are done. And then you gotta wait for each part of Limbo to be done and than 3 days for the frame itself... xD

Also, I think it might not have to do with Limbo's quest needing an archwing. But with not being able to do his quest when another is running. Heard a lot of people couldn't do any quests (like the Kubrow one) when they had Mirage's quest still running.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:00 pm

They posted that you need the archwing for the Limbo quest on the patch notes I think.

Aaaaaand I rushed my archwing because I WANT TO TRY IT THAT BADLY.

I went solo for the first archwing misson, guess who appeared? G3 did. Thankfully, Marelok + Shield Polarize made it easy to get rid of them.
Archwing is cool, I was surprised how the frame rate wasn't bad at all! Just don't let the Fomorian hit you, you will probably get killed right away. The enemies also feel a bit more vicious in that mode.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm

i'm surprise on how my toaster can handle this mode as well.

was happy but then quickly depressed because this mode just remind again me that i'm terribad at shooting game. (warframe abilities spoiled me #em5 )
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:23 pm

And don't bother with Limbo quest until the next hotfix or the next, you can't complete the first part of it because on the freespace mode Ordis will extract you because of a bug that makes the game thing that you are outside of the battlefield when you are not. So it will happen that you are flying towards a tower (in interception) or towards enemies and Ordis goes nope, emergency extraction.
But they are fixing it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 pm

With update my rig can no longer max out war frame. Well I was close to maxing out warframe was using low fx aa. Gotta figure out what setting exactly to turn down. Main bottleneck is ram. Sighs shoulda got more ram a long time ago to bad in a few weeks I will be building a new rigaround a gtx 760.

Nvm found out what it was windows media player uses to much ram when you use its equalizer. The ram usage more than doubles. It jumps from 80,000kb to 260,000kb which makes a difference when gaming on 4 gigs of ram.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 am

Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 49f7dc2e6d

>500% multishot. Ohman, that sounds amazing.

And Limbo quest should work now.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:39 am

Ordis is doing his best to be as annoying as Claptrap.

And suddenly Warframe has problems with my network config even though there were none yesterday. Fucking DE.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:23 am

Limbo quest works, but you will either need to play the archwing missions first to get mods or get people to carry you, because without damage mods you won't kill the enemies fast enough on the Limbo mission.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:28 am

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/332024-im-beginning-to-think-this-is-a-bit-much/

Wow. Idk if I'd be willing to do that. Other poster mentions that you gotta give a Forma at rank 2 for Arbiters. Got plenty of those, but I sure hope they won't ask a Catalyst of me at rank 3 already. Or a Reactor.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:28 am

Froma is kinda okay, for the last ranks, but catalyst/reactor is dumb. Forma you can farm it, Catalyst/Reactor you can't.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Rank two as in.. the second rank you can get. Afterwards there are still 3 more rank I believe. Forma isn't a big deal, but it being that early in ranks kinda shows that the others are gonna be quite pricy.

I only got like ~600 points so far. Haven't been active. And heard there are a lot of bugs still. Like Archwings vanishing once you're done crafting them. I think I might hold off one more day to get a few more bugs out through a hotfix.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Forma are a free item that isn't exactly "easy" to get, and so they let you buy on the shop (just like other mats). Catalyst/reactor are more of a shop item that is rarely awarded on alerts/invasions.

Got both of the other Archwing weapons that you have to get the parts and build, though only the axe is finished. The stats are just like the Sword's, except it's faster and consumes more stamina per swing. The combo is rather cool too.
Their parts drop on Round 4 on Earth, unsure about the other planets. I've heard that the archwing parts drop on Round 12 on earth. Hopefully it drops much earlier on later planets.

Archwing is rather hard at first (which makes the Limbo quest harder) because while you have the Shield/HP mods on the warframe, you don't have damage mods for the archwing weapons. It's like starting the game again, back when your weapons do no damage at some point, because no serration and the like (and you already have some ranks on HP/shield mods). Though some enemies are ridiculously strong, and damage mods doesn't help, because unless you kill them extremely fast or camp corners and shit like that, they can rape you in a couple of seconds.

Edit: Rushing the archwing was a good decision, already got more plat than I've spent.

Earth Archwing Interception is solo'able provided you have a few damage mods. Mostly because the enemy always follows a pattern, and you can snipe them from really far, the problem can be the obstacles, but their pattern tends to be, go to a single tower at a time > Start capture > if player is "nearby" (sometimes more than 1 KM away) attack the player. You know which enemy is capturing by the red bobble around them, so it's easy to snipe them. And note that the weapon doesn't actually has travel time as it seems, that's purely visual, it's hitscan.
I got to solo it and the enemy only got 2% in a single round.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:49 am

what are you selling to make that plat?

it might be that i'm in the aus region or something because the trade channel only ever has like 5 people on it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Archwing mods, mostly. Because of the hype, their price is rather high.

Quote :
In case you missed the Cicero Crisis Event, you can still scan and make antitoxins to receive rewards from this mission type!

Errr, what's the rewards anyway? Credit caches?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 pm

So wait there is a whole different rank system for archwing. If so that is fucking stupid. Its like giving us a whole separate smaller scale stand alone game instead of doing the smart thing and integrating it into the already established game that could really really use more stuff.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
So wait there is a whole different rank system for archwing. If so that is fucking stupid. Its like giving us a whole separate smaller scale stand alone game instead of doing the smart thing and integrating it into the already established game that could really really use more stuff.

Because the Archwing uses specific mods and has different abilities, but it also uses certain things from your Warframe as well, like shields, HP, Armor and Aura mods.
It also has some mods that you equip on the archwing that increases your shields/HP(I think)/Armor even more.

Been trying Limbo, yeah, he feels rather "weak" because he's extremely situational. He's good to isolate threats (and then use the buff to kill them faster) or areas, but besides that and use the "insensibility" to run through everything and revive people while at it, he's not so useful. On bosses he's useful if you want to isolate him from the mobs (though you can't do it directly, only through ultimate, even though a Frost can do that as well and slow them while at it. D;
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:32 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Because the Archwing uses specific mods and has different abilities, but it also uses certain things from your Warframe as well, like shields, HP, Armor and Aura mods.
It also has some mods that you equip on the archwing that increases your shields/HP(I think)/Armor even more.

Been trying Limbo, yeah, he feels rather "weak" because he's extremely situational. He's good to isolate threats (and then use the buff to kill them faster) or areas, but besides that and use the "insensibility" to run through everything and revive people while at it, he's not so useful. On bosses he's useful if you want to isolate him from the mobs (though you can't do it directly, only through ultimate, even though a Frost can do that as well and slow them while at it. D;

That is not good enough mastery should be linked.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:11 am

Hmmm... What?
Mastery gives nothing to your things. And hopefully, it will never do anything else besides more trades, because not everyone can reach the same Mastery ranks.
If Archwing things doesn't give Mastery, well, it's not that bad, but not great either.

But the mode isn't in final stages, it's on early stages, we don't even have the battle against the Fomorian yet.
And hopefully they nerf some grineer units, because on archwing interception on... Neptune or Uranus I forget, they rape you in a couple of seconds, while the Corpus at the same level aren't as hard (and not easy if you don't have already a bunch of mods).

I like how Archwing makes mods like Steel Fiber useful. Because since you only need a handful of mods on the frame in there, you can use Steel Fiber so you get less damage. People really should stop bring things like Nova and Mirage to archwing missions, they die way too fast in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next