Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:01 am

Pretty sure there was just a mistake in the coding. I also read about the mats being different and the helmets not stacking with the actual Arcane ones. I'm guessing the mats you see are for the actual Harlequin helmet, which it was supposed to be. The ones that did craft it said that the helmet didn't give the Arcane stats.

They'll probably throw out a fix on Monday where they either replace the blueprints and helmets for the Harlequin one or do a 24h alert. I believe they did a 24h alert when something went wrong with one of Nekros' helmet alerts.

Not sure what they'll do with the current one we have though if they do the latter. Since it doesn't seem to give the stats it's just a normal Scorpion helmet then.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 am

Shai wrote:
Pretty sure there was just a mistake in the coding. I also read about the mats being different and the helmets not stacking with the actual Arcane ones. I'm guessing the mats you see are for the actual Harlequin helmet, which it was supposed to be. The ones that did craft it said that the helmet didn't give the Arcane stats.

They'll probably throw out a fix on Monday where they either replace the blueprints and helmets for the Harlequin one or do a 24h alert. I believe they did a 24h alert when something went wrong with one of Nekros' helmet alerts.

Not sure what they'll do with the current one we have though if they do the latter. Since it doesn't seem to give the stats it's just a normal Scorpion helmet then.

Yeah, that's what people were saying, either run a script to send the right helmet to the ones that did the alert or 24H alert. If anything, it's a free helmet if we keep the old one. Nothing special, but if we do get the Herlequin, not bad.

Yesterday there was a Catalyst VS Catalyst invasion as well.

Edit:
Spoiler:

Won't need to worry about plat for a while. If I wasn't out of keys, I'd probably go get another set, but it's enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:30 am

I probably should start working on getting her set too, one for myself since I quite like the way she looks, and then others to sell. Or maybe farm for Bo Handle parts.. people still buy them for 25/30p each. Seems like you're better off only selling the handles instead of the entire set.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 am

T4 I usually only do if I really need to. I got Bo handle for the first time last week because I was trying to get a T4C key and we got Ext instead, twice in a row, so we started using those and got it, I never really bothered with it since it's melee and I'm not into melee, though I really should properly mod a few of those. But if anything, T4ext keys aren't hard to farm on some planets where the map is small enough for my Nova to entirely cover it with a single MP, which seems to make it so the enemies end up spawning at a really, really slow rate as well. The spawn rate gets so low, that I just pick up my phone and start playing on it, since there's barely any need for me to kill anything.

Rebecca posted saying that Mirage Helmet will be fixed today, but they might have to redo the alert, which should happen at the same time (slot) as the previous alert.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:55 am

Will be asleep at that time, but my friend won't mind doing it for me. Did she say anything about the bugged Arcane helmet?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 am

No mention about that.
Honestly, if it doesn't actually apply the stats and works like the regular Helmet, I don't see why they would go through the trouble to fix that. Scorpion helmets aren't that rare anyway. As long as the stats aren't there, it doesn't break any of the previous changes.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 Aea722c41c

Sounds like the helmet BP wasn't fully implemented.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:15 am

''Fixed an issue with the Harlequin Mirage Helmet Blueprint incorrectly appearing as the Arcane Scorpion Ash Helmet Blueprint. Please note that we will be re-running a functioning Harlequin Helmet alert at a similar time as the broken one, but with a doubled duration.''

Yaay.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321746-update-14100/
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:06 am

Much sweg.
Spoiler:

Excavation is back, I like that, except the event ice tiles aren't back. Still, it rains rare mods and void keys. I just wish I could get a more competent party, getting 2 MR0 that doesn't know what to do isn't so funny.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:13 am

Wait.. the Europa one isn't there? D:

Haven't had much trouble with parties during the event, but I usually do play with Joe. Just sticking in groups of two in case you do die, because there's no way someone can revive you when you're so far away from each other. Nekros makes it a lot easier too because the power cores have a 100% drop chance you'll always get another one.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 am

Shai wrote:
Wait.. the Europa one isn't there? D:

Haven't had much trouble with parties during the event, but I usually do play with Joe. Just sticking in groups of two in case you do die, because there's no way someone can revive you when you're so far away from each other. Nekros makes it a lot easier too because the power cores have a 100% drop chance you'll always get another one.

Europa has 2 nodes, but when I did it, I got regular Corpus ice tiles, not the ones from the event.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:17 am

Oh, that's a shame. I liked that tile. At least the enemies will remain Corpus. Don't really want to go against the Grineer with this mission. xD
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Just asked Steve during the stream on the chat, he said that the tiles will be added "very soon", hopefully, it's soon!

I solo bosses when I'm bored.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

Ign is boytitan or boytitan 2.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 am

Added.

IGN is Amorax.

I expected your MR to be higher. xD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:09 am

Shai wrote:
Added.

IGN is Amorax.

I expected your MR to be higher. xD

What is mr and how do you add friends ?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:12 pm

MR = Mastery Rank. You can gain Mastery Exp by leveling weapons, companions and frames to level 30. You can only get mastery exp from everything once. The most important Mastery Rank is 8, where you are able to use all weapons. After that it's 10, which allows you to have the max amount of extractors. At MR2 you can trade, which you already are. MR also decides how many times a day you can trade.

Right now MR isn't really important, but DE is working on a new Focus system which might make MR more important.

Go to your menu and the communication > friends

My name should be in your pending list to accept.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Shai wrote:
MR = Mastery Rank. You can gain Mastery Exp by leveling weapons, companions and frames to level 30. You can only get mastery exp from everything once. The most important Mastery Rank is 8, where you are able to use all weapons. After that it's 10, which allows you to have the max amount of extractors. At MR2 you can trade, which you already are. MR also decides how many times a day you can trade.

Right now MR isn't really important, but DE is working on a new Focus system which might make MR more important.

Go to your menu and the communication > friends

My name should be in your pending list to accept.

I see thanks.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 pm

New Tactical Alert just started aaaaaand I finished it already.

It's way too easy this time. First run we only got 400 because the host died and dropped, which bugged the mission and made it so there was no power cores being dropped. Second run we (the remaining 3 players) got 2.2k and called it a day.
The skates make it a lot easier, since the Hellions will be distracted by them and won't shoot at the extractor as much.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:41 am

Didn't do it yet because I'd only be online for 1~2 more hours when it got announced. Don't want to waste the Affinity boost because those things start immediately. Guess I'll finish my Nekros build this weekend once I got the boost.

He's the most tedious frame to level up ever.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:53 am

my user name is Xylliaz, I need to get more MR but i'm just so lazy, also i need more slots, always need more slots.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:05 am

The best part of this tactical alert, is when you get to a big downwards open area, stay on top and look down at the hellions fighting. Then you see like, 20 Hellions jumping all over the place like fleas.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:14 am

Spoiler:

We couldn't find the exit once we had over 3k points. Took us a good 5~8 minutes to find it. For a moment I was worried the alert bugged out on us and the door to extraction never went on green. xD

Edit: Oh.. I only needed 2k for all rewards. I thought it was 3k. Oops.

Edit2: Affinity Booster is pretty amazing. With having only a primary equipped I can get it from lv0 to lv30 in one run on Sechura if I extract at wave 20.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:52 pm

The excavation missions remind me how playing with other people has more downsides than advantages.

In a co-op game.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:55 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
The excavation missions remind me how playing with other people has more downsides than advantages.

In a co-op game.

Whats your ign ?

playing with other people is fine as long as they don't crash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next