Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you improve CB?

Go down 
+46
Nymph~
JinNJuice
Trill
Turkeysaur
Kurt
ISolo
tehprognoob
Sacrier
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
dsp
Thranduil
Tuskin
ziix
rei_hunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suki_Eve
Magna.Zero
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
abababye
EMPattack
boytitan2
Aria
CapeMike
zerocl
Scott-kip
Mew
DarkChuky
God is a Cat Girl
Sladezero
fhoeng
Amateus
mikuri
VeryMelon
Shecas
S074
Seraphcrim
Fireflywater
Winty
Suguri
Midreus
Shai
XiaoFu
Stickboy
GabeCello
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

How would you improve CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am

Moving directly left or right after their first jump will make them not hit you.
However, that doesn't solve the problem too well, you still need to destroy them.
And moving around like that just makes them harder to destroy.
And nobody bothers getting the bits off of you.
And it's still extremely annoying.
And all that just from a single Mialy going E->M2, E->M2, M2.

If I really changed the game, I would remove classes and have booster flares be a different slot.
IE, you can now have Snailbot Conches with 2 Thoarla AM3s, Cyclotes LG, and (Flap)Jack(Gadget) HD.
IT, you can now have Shino Exroads with Might Bomber LG, Aquila BS, and 2 Gigaton AM2s.
I'd also have the stats do more in terms of effect. FLY = Boost Gauge, WLK = Jump speed, TEC/STR = WB Durability.

Last edited by Fireflywater on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:17 am

Fireflywater wrote:
If I really changed the game, I would remove classes and have booster flares be a different slot.

Quote :
remove classes

U wot m8
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 am

Fireflywater wrote:

Yes, let every bot share the same boost gauge duration and corresponding height.

Melee can now hold spacebar and chase after AIR units with impunity.

Great idea.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 am

Relict? wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:

Yes, let every bot share the same boost gauge duration and corresponding height.

Great idea.

Let's not forget every part and weapon can be used on any bot.
Also arts with default good melee skills

God I need to go to bed already.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 am

Scott-kip wrote:
U wot m8
Ever wanted to put Dae AM2s on your Toybox?
Bam.

I'd also "dismantle" some parts into more parts.
IE, Gwyain AM -> AM, AMJ
IE, Poseidon AM2 (Missile) -> AM, AMJ
IE, Tesladonna AM2 -> AM, AMJ, WP

And remove some locked parts and edit them.
IE, Scaregant AM -> Unlocked AM with 1 SW and 1 GN slot.

AND make a two-handed weapon system. If you have 2 AMs that are the same and has WP slots, you can sacrifice 1 of those for a weapon of 1 size larger than the bot can hold originally. This allows XL size weapons.
IE, Izuna Kamui can now hold SDCs.
IE, Lazflamme can now hold Negatron Rifles.
IE, XL Giga Mag

Add those two, and now you can do shit like, uh.
IE, Vangaurd weapons can now be taken off, Overdrive as WP@, and the weapons themselves as LL sized.
IE, Chrotacs weapons can now be taken off, being L sized.
IE, Lux weapons can now be taken off, K-Shield being WP@, Sword/Shield being WP, and Gun being AM, Sword/Shield being LL sized.

@Relict
FLY stat would modify height gauge and flight speed.
Not to mention, as scott pointed out, we can have (former) AIRs fly around with JHams.

Alas, these changes would be better on a new game entirely...
It sucks typing on a laptop...
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:40 am

I do hope you realize that would be broken as fuck

>seraphs with SDC
No
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 am

Scott-kip wrote:
I do hope you realize that would be broken as fuck

>seraphs with SDC
No
S sized bots can now use both hands to hold L sized weapons.
M sized bots ... LL sized weapons.

At most, we'd have Seraphs running around with MLGs, but those are broken as fuck on anything.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 am

Still broken even if only 2 times bigger
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:59 am

- Aside of all the technical issues I'd overhaul the Br. System because as of now, it's pretty meaningless.

- I'd change the flight time of SUPs (they should have the same booster duration as ARTs).

- Considering that many players complain about screen freezes during certain situations I'd also try to change the options so that you can skip unneeded animations (i. e. impact animations that do not indicate a additional blast effects like Multi Curve Guns, or something I'm really no expert on this).

- There should also be an additional Guard cart to counter heavy shell damage (I'm a happy EVE user mind you o 3o) or simply a cart/change in damage calculation that prevents you to lose more than 20% of our HP at once (then again that would make your HP readable...:S).

- Make it so that you can choose between 0s, 1s, 2s, or 3s versions of shop items. More slots would require more UC/Rt to buy them of course,

- Add older Garapon prices to the item mall. This wouldn't necessarily mean top tier golds (I don't like the idea of AG 24/7 either :3), but stuff like Melfi, Lancerlot, etc should be available. This could happen like 3 or 4 months after they got released in Garapon.

- Also: add weapons with similar effects to the shop, whenever a new buff/debuff is introduced (exteded support guns, charge delay guns, etc).

- Restrict Garapon price lists to certain types. Even the monthly ones. Example: instead of a Rose Garapon there would be a Regina and an Ion Garapon featuring said bots as the top-tier gold, while the rest of said Gara would feature different SUPs/LNDs and weapons mainly used by these types. That way people could actually draw what they roll for instead of drawing characters/weapons they have no use for.

- Add more complexity to the PvE modes.

- Make a rule of adding at least one male humanoid with each "big update".

- Reduce the cup-size of certain bots (Rone could have been so cute...) ;A;

- Improve the language filter (lol) a lot. Just the other day I wanted to say "dafuq" in a different game and it showed up in stars. CS so nasty.

- I'd also like to see an anti-radar unit, a Shock Bazooka-like handheld that inflicts main weapon block (eh Embarassed ), and a Anti-Homing providing support bit (like a burst fire bit but with anti-homing). Of course these additions were only meant for my personal advantage ^^"
Back to top Go down
S074
S074

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 am

I have to say that linking flight time with your points in FLY is not a bad idea.
AIR may have an higher increase in flight time in comparison, but I think a bot with 30 fly should indeed fly a little longer than one of the same tipe with only 5 points.
Nothing excessive, but an additional second every 10 points could be very good without being a gamebreaker.

Also, i'd remove locked parts from more bots as possible.
Customization is great I think it should be one of the strongest points of this game.
Having things such as Destructor Girl with fixed parts is a let down in these terms.
I know, you can tune her, but it's not the same aestetically.
I'm fine with removable parts that have a fixed add-ons though, as long as you have an identical version with detachable parts.
For example Izuna Kamui's legs as you can (may) obtain izuna standard legs with detachable BS too.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 am

Make all moes unlock-able including their WBs and weapons. Mialy bits on a Resha with Shaden BS etc etc.

This is the best idea ever, okay.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 am

Shai wrote:
Mialy bits on a Resha with Shaden BS

affraid too OP
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:42 pm

I think I'd change the limits on UC>Rt. Make it have up to 200 rt instead of only 50. First 40rt are 1000UC each, second 40rt are 2000UC, third 40rt 3000UC, fourth 4000UC, ect. It would be more painful but it would allow UC players a much better advantage for getting things they want. And then monthly star coin resets.

Quests like the level-up campaign that give you prizes for leveling bots to a certain level, but you can only do them ten times a month.

A new mate that costs 10rt, but the prizes are delta harmonics, [ro] cubes, and slut protectors, but you can only buy two a month.

UC Garapon that only gives off mats, with lower tier mats being x10, mid-tier mats like chips being x5, and rainbow chips and EX tunes being x1. 1000UC for a x1, 5000UC for x5, 20000UC for x20.

Make it so moebots and popular robots spawn around the Cosmic Ark, and can go on missions with you. The bots that spawn change weekly, and their dialogue changes based on how many missions you've done with them and how well they went. Doing well or doing missions with them often can reward you with a special dispatch that can give rare accessories or joint parts.

Have the above bots also spawn in Arcantus and have them give buffs or presents to players or just attack monsters. Fetch treasures for Ravi and get joints, accessories, or good 1-2s parts.

Nerf Mialy.

Well. These are more like bandaids than things that would actually improve CB, but frequently changing the NPCs that spawn makes the world seem a bit more alive. I've liked the things they've done in resort area and I'd like them to continue adding characters around the world. And there's not much you can really do otherwise to improve CB aside from starting from scratch.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

A new mate that costs 10rt, but the prizes are delta harmonics, [ro] cubes, and slut protectors, but you can only buy two a month.
i think Aile gives that aside robo cubes, but Aile doko
;_;
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:02 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

i think Aile gives that aside robo cubes, but Aile doko
;_;

Yeah, I remembered reading that Aile got that but I doubted it would be implemented into EN anytime soon. Plus, I'd like a mate that could give ro cubes.

And on the Ravi treasure hunting thing, I was thinking it would work like the UC-prize questing system, except you received Ravi cubes that were numbered based on the rarity of the treasures you brought back.
Back to top Go down
abababye
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Relict? wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:

Great idea.
If you would SHUT YOUR FACE and realize this would actually be a fucking amazing idea for a second.

>Class removal
>AKA weaknesses removed so we aren't going to deal with "Oh my god that gwyain just instagibbed my beezle with a titan bazooka"
>True customization, builds limited only by cost, size, and your imagination

this is bad how?

Spoiler:

it would make the game more centralized around customization LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Quote :
Nerf Mialy.
this is fucking retarded.

why nerf just mialy when almost every gold cs has released recently has been op as all unholy fuck.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 pm

This is something that came to my mind just right now:

- no BP reduction if killed by environment (metal cactus/pit) before the BP bar got changed by something else. Also no cost for bots that didn't do damage yet (to prevent feeding).

- No BP reduction for CS suicide, unless she actually scored some other way than hitting trees (to prvent another type of feeding).

Derp ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
This is something that came to my mind just right now:

- no BP reduction if killed by environment (metal cactus/pit) before the BP bar got changed by something else. Also no cost for bots that didn't do damage yet (to prevent feeding).

- No BP reduction for CS suicide, unless she actually scored some other way than hitting trees (to prvent another type of feeding).

Derp ._.
Hell no.

1. HURR DURR, ENEMY TEAM TOO OP,
2. Le suicide
3. OMG, I KILL SO MUCH, I SO PRO.
4. Some of the enemy team suicides to get advantage over your team.
5. rinse and repeat

Kills the point of surviving in the arena.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Quote :
UC Garapon that only gives off mats, with lower tier mats being x10, mid-tier mats like chips being x5, and rainbow chips and EX tunes being x1. 1000UC for a x1, 5000UC for x5, 20000UC for x20.

Wow, Suki isn't as nice as CS. At least CS gives us a free ball.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

> Allow players to hide accessories
^ This option is available for TW only.

> Improve the god damn map editor (It sucks balls, seriously)
^ This.

> Less girls flashing their tits and private parts during loading screens
Its fanmade artwork. Ask for more Mecha Artwork instead :3...

> Permanent Chibi Wars.
^ This is on Cosmic Break Taiwan and Korea. Permanent Chibi Wars. Always.

> In all seriousness, I'd want arcantus to be redesigned in the C21 style, since it basically uses all C21 maps anyway. And better drops like manimo BD and bad bat BD.
^ THIS

> Spam block for Voice commands
> Search Filter for Bodies and parts.
^ This.

> Hell no.
Just chuck everything that is in the garapon right now, in the shop.

^ a few Gara Bots are being transformed into shop bots in KR and TW. [Either UC or RT]

> More PVP modes would be nice, CTF, Domination, Assault, Conquer Bases, etc
^ Want. This. Now.

My side of things
> NO MORE TO JABA. FUCK THAT SHIT!

> Make Arcantus useful
- Make it like C21 Mode :3.... more drops everywhere.

> Trade System
- Forget bazaar, this game has a TRADE SYSTEM, but Cyberstep disabled it.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

-Trade System

-Rather than a lobby based PVP, CB will be a large open world PVP (liek Ace Online)

-Bigger maps

-Ability to freely move around stat tunes (imagine Crests/Heraldry in Dragon Nest)

-Story mode: this mode won't have anything to do with PVP
---Main story is about you being a member of Angel Force, and fighting Chaos.
---Side stories where you play as other bots (like what u see in mission mode right now)

-no more sequences before gara starts rolling.

-and if possible I'd change the movement system in CB entirely to support space fights:
---When landed, no boost is consumed, ever.
---When flying/floating/above ground/in space, you will consume boost gauge for moving left/right/forward/backward/up/down, but not for turning:
-------Lands will have the shortest boost gauge, but have the fastest movement.
-------Airs will have the slowest movement, but have the longest boost gauge
-------Arts and supports sit nicely in between
-------Vehicles have infinite boost gauges (and can spawn in your own territory where you can ride them and carry peeps)

wow this isn't CB anymoar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:37 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
> Hell no.
Just chuck everything that is in the garapon right now, in the shop.

^ a few Gara Bots are being transformed into shop bots in KR and TW. [Either UC or RT]
A few is NOT all.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:07 pm

abababye wrote:

Quote :
Nerf Mialy.
this is fucking retarded.

why nerf just mialy when almost every gold cs has released recently has been op as all unholy fuck.

Because Mialy wasn't unbearable until they buffed her.

Everything else idgaf about.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Howe2ArcanChange.
The entire Arcan map is a 3BiomeX3Biome map. This map is "looped", so if you exceed the West boundary, you pop out at the East. If you exceed the North, you pop out at the South, etc.

Each Biome has 2 to 4 cities or villages. These villages have stores and NPCs you can talk to to receive in-Arcan quests, like, "Destroy 7 Damtrees / Get 2K UC + 3 Blue Chips." You start out at a random city in a random Biome.

Make random events, ala, C21, where you could be minding your own nuking everything in sight. And then, pow! Suddenly, Krisile appears and starts attacking people! Give her anal and get 4K UC and 4% chance of obtaining Krisile's Scythesword Replica.

You have a map, as you explore, this map fills out. Noting any cities and dangerous areas.

Something like that.

Howe2PromoteUnpopularBots.
Take a bot, unpopular, not requested, nor used much. This bot gets added to a special garapon. This garapon has unpopular bots and weapons. Golds, silvers, bronzes, and red rates are all equal. It costs 30 RT a roll and there are no blue balls.
If this doesn't make the bot popular enough, the bot gets added to RT shop for ~100 RT.
Still not enough? 40 RT.
Still not enough? 10 RT and 75K UC.
Still not enough? 30K UC.

If, at any time, the popularity of the bot booms, it'll grow up the "inconvinced ladder."

This allows more abstract and unknown bots like Kotengu and Lobguyz to be able to be obtained by more people, while more popular and stupid bots like Geo G MOD and Air Raider will stay where they are.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Kotengu is pretty popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you improve CB?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next