Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you improve CB?

Go down 
+46
Nymph~
JinNJuice
Trill
Turkeysaur
Kurt
ISolo
tehprognoob
Sacrier
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
dsp
Thranduil
Tuskin
ziix
rei_hunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suki_Eve
Magna.Zero
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
abababye
EMPattack
boytitan2
Aria
CapeMike
zerocl
Scott-kip
Mew
DarkChuky
God is a Cat Girl
Sladezero
fhoeng
Amateus
mikuri
VeryMelon
Shecas
S074
Seraphcrim
Fireflywater
Winty
Suguri
Midreus
Shai
XiaoFu
Stickboy
GabeCello
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

How would you improve CB? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 am

VeryMelon wrote:
I'd remove all the fucking retarded debuffs they added starting with Nicole onward.
This, especially Kagura's accel roll/air loop disable. Absolutely retarded. It's one thing to have premium time-limited cart items that enhance gameplay by a ridiculous amount that makes them damn near required on most air/art bots and builds (Though, there's plenty of air/art builds that can get away with no accel/air loop), but to add a bot that disables premium cart items is just retarded.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Smart people might have realized that the more recent AIR units feature sub weapons that server the same purpose as accel roll o 3o
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Smart people might have realized that the more recent AIR units feature sub weapons that server the same purpose as accel roll o 3o

That requires using specific bots or using specific parts which take up needed capacity.

So your answer is to charge more.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Relict? wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

That requires using specific bots or using specific parts which take up needed capacity.

Griest BS is 90 COST, so lolno
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Flapjack LG, V. Unken LG. A.L.E. Crimrose, Brickgale BS 4/5.

Relict? wrote:
When you say it it sounds like there was a reliable way of getting Accel Roll tickets w/o spending Rt. TAT
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Advantages of Accele Roll.
- No ammo limit.
- Doesn't eat as much capa.
- Actually uses FLY for added speed.

Advantages of Roll BSes.
- No need to constantly renew.
- Doesn't eat up boost gauge.
- Can double as a Stovl.

Imo, pretty fair options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
- Can double as a Stovl.
Griest BS doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:17 pm

LXE wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
- Can double as a Stovl.
Griest BS doesn't.
Griest BS is an offensive tool. I don't consider it a Roll BS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
LXE wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
- Can double as a Stovl.
Griest BS doesn't.
Griest BS is an offensive tool. I don't consider it a Roll BS.
It still does the accele roll, hell it does damage while accele rolling through enemies.

Just a quick mention - STOVL stands for "Short Take Off Vertical Landing", these Accele Roll BS usually lack the Vertical Landing feature, so technically it's actually just STO.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Flapjack LG
Massive cooldown, subwep tracking.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
V. Unken LG
Same shit.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
A.L.E. Crimrose
Even stronger subwep tracking (spoiler alert: it's meant for meleeing)

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Brickgale BS 4/5.
More massive cooldowns and BS4's isn't even faster than 38fly flight in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 pm

faetaro BS has a tiny, tiny dash with a noticable cooldown, but lacks tacking. You probably didn't mention it because you're a poorfag who doesn't have it, unlike me, the richest motherfuck in this game(btw I have 7 reshas)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Winty wrote:
faetaro BS has a tiny, tiny dash with a noticable cooldown, but lacks tacking. You probably didn't mention it because you're a poorfag who doesn't have it, unlike me, the richest motherfuck in this game(btw I have 7 reshas)
I hardly see ppl using these items. I don't charge more than 50 € a month on a single game :T

Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Flapjack LG
Massive cooldown, subwep tracking.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
V. Unken LG
Same shit.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
A.L.E. Crimrose
Even stronger subwep tracking (spoiler alert: it's meant for meleeing)

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Brickgale BS 4/5.
More massive cooldowns and BS4's isn't even faster than 38fly flight in the first place.
Never noticed any sub weapon tracking on V. Unken LG ö.ö
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Good thing there are no debuffs that disable your weapons hih?

Oh wait.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 pm

You can only suffer from 2 debuffs at a time. And iirc Shock will overwrite Severe Booster Trouble.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm

But then Shock fucks with your BS/LG, if you do indeed have these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:42 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
Good thing there are no debuffs that disable your weapons hih?

Oh wait.
Mhm, just like there aren't any debuffs that disable premium movement carts.

Oh wait.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
You can only suffer from 2 debuffs at a time. And iirc Shock will overwrite Severe Booster Trouble.
So you can only be slowed and shocked at the same time. That's a relief.

Slow should be nerfed by half too. Shock should be stuck on the knife.
And no melee weapon should have more than 100 effective range, and no fucking 180 degree hitboxes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Everything overwrites pretty much everything. The only debuffs that even allow another debuff to be in place are Bullet Jam/Curse/Extend Jamming.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Everything overwrites pretty much everything. The only debuffs that even allow another debuff to be in place are Bullet Jam/Curse/Extend Jamming.

I thought Bullet Jam overrode things too, but then again, I'm too busy not being able to defend myself in any way to look at the debuff/buff list.
And what about Disorder + Bad Homing EMP missiles/arrows?

Completely agree that they should drop most of the debuff abilities, most of them should at least be nerfed. Slow should just be removed in the first place from being able to be tuned onto something, because then neither CV nor Clearance will help unless you've got a ton of HP (assuming you're getting attacked by some fast-attacking melee. Obviously there's still things where Slow isn't going to cripple you horribly because the enemy has low damage output, but why would you even tune slow on that in the first place?).
Things like Bullet Jam, Curse, Shock on Jace, Powerless, Charge Delay on Mellow and Ragna, Booster Trouble on Monica, Severe Booster Trouble, Slow Turn, etc. were just completely unnecessary. But then again, everything on the bots listed is way overdone and needs to be nerfed (except maybe air Eve), so whatever.
And then there's free buffs like CV, which should also be completely removed, and Clearance, and Vainic, and whatever else. Btw, if something gains CV through a self-buff while they have extend support, will they keep the CV? Like Feng, Eve (I think they keep CV), or things that get it while shielded like Sylvia and Eris?

Last edited by MagicPotatoplz on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:37 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
I thought Bullet Jam overrode things too, but then again, I'm too busy not being able to defend myself in any way to look at the debuff/buff list.
And what about Disorder + Bad Homing EMP missiles/arrows?
Maybe Bullet Jam straight-up overrides, I thought it filled its own debuff slot though. I know getting fire pillared doesn't remove it at any rate.

Bad Homing just has Disorder mixed into its effect. If you run into a Disorder trap then Bad Homing falls off, and you only get notified for Bad Homing when Melfi/Pulsardio hits you.

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
stuff about debuffs
Clearance/Fast Recovery and Anti-Slow/Anti-Burning are sorely underestimated, I'll just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm

In-game references like breakpoints and specific stats (explosion radius, ground homing, air homing, etc.)
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 pm

They should add a Cooldown on some debuffs. For example, if you proc slow on a unit, you can't slow it again in like, 20 segs or so (like the stun of Chronos of HoN)
But some other ones are fine, like shock, since is something like a silence
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
you guys should try try revenge:clearance vs buff rejection+extended jammer. they frickin stack and allow other debuff to get into mix. I had like 7 debuff I icon on my screen but it seems clearance make them not taking effect (might be wrong cause I died like 3 second later)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
you guys should try try revenge:clearance vs buff rejection+extended jammer. they frickin stack and allow other debuff to get into mix. I had like 7 debuff I icon on my screen but it seems clearance make them not taking effect (might be wrong cause I died like 3 second later)
lmao what

this sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:13 am

it was months ago, me rushing with 31 tgh eris + max lala buff+rone, clearance activated just before I enter their PS *feel like invicible modo*, suddenly a buff rejection !!! .. extended jammer!!!, *stun locked by massive fire power*, revenge:clearance activated *saffeee, wait, the icon still there*, *boost trouble*,*boost waste*,*slow*, *melt*.................. 3 second and die, can't recoginize the other debuff cuz under panic modo, soo many blast and particle, trying to took SS but late. I think extended jam allow multiple debuff applied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you improve CB?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next