Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you improve CB?

Go down 
+46
Nymph~
JinNJuice
Trill
Turkeysaur
Kurt
ISolo
tehprognoob
Sacrier
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
dsp
Thranduil
Tuskin
ziix
rei_hunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suki_Eve
Magna.Zero
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
abababye
EMPattack
boytitan2
Aria
CapeMike
zerocl
Scott-kip
Mew
DarkChuky
God is a Cat Girl
Sladezero
fhoeng
Amateus
mikuri
VeryMelon
Shecas
S074
Seraphcrim
Fireflywater
Winty
Suguri
Midreus
Shai
XiaoFu
Stickboy
GabeCello
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

How would you improve CB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Winty wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
remove every moe that was made during or past Sugoi garapon excluding variants of moes that existed before.

lol
quoted for emphasis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
- Trade RT items
Hell no.
Just chuck everything that is in the garapon right now, in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

S074 wrote:
Ah!
How about a 16:9 and 16:10 screen ratio?
I bet many of us can benefit from it on high end PCs

while this is a good idea, the game shouldnt take too much resources anyway but hey thats what ya get for JAVA

also monthly star coin reset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I should also add that a "xxxx has joined the room" notification would be nice... Kinda.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
S074 wrote:
Ah!
How about a 16:9 and 16:10 screen ratio?
I bet many of us can benefit from it on high end PCs

while this is a good idea, the game shouldnt take too much resources anyway but hey thats what ya get for JAVA

also monthly star coin reset

Yeah, everyone should do like CS says, and buy an i7 to play CB.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 pm

- More PVP modes would be nice, CTF, Domination, Assault, Conquer Bases, etc

- Revamp Epoch matches in a way like Castle assaults in L2, because epoch is just another VS union match.

- Special rooms for Vehicles, like the ones in UT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Buying a i7 is a nice idea anyway 8D
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Hmm...well, I'll see what I could suggest.... *ponders*

Add a built-in mp3 player...if the original EverQuest could do it(and do it quite well, I might add), CB can certainly manage it!

I think DarkChuky mentioned an arena mode I liked; have participants lumped into one pool, then randomly assigned teams at the start...the end of stacking, right there....

Additional Team Fight options, such as the ability to exclude certain bots/parts/carts(*cough*ERIS*cough*) from being used, the ability to set handicaps if one side or the other(or both) wanted a challenge, etc....

Another game mode would be one taken from Exteel...a team of players faces off against increasingly large swarms of enemies while trying to defend powerspots/checkpoints, and have limited repair/resupply options...(unless someone thinks to bring a Chibi)

I'm sure I'll think of more!
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Suguri wrote:

Quote :
[00:40] <&Suguri> hahaha holy shit
[00:40] <&Suguri> http://www.cosmicbreak.com/download/index.html
[00:40] <&Suguri> >recommended CPU
[00:40] <&Suguri> >i7
[00:40] <&Suguri> god damn cs you are hilarious

>Intel Core i7 920 or higher
>Sees Core 2 Duo before i7

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Meh, just any other language than Java (although CS should upgrade their java consoles, that would be fine too).
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:14 am

DarkChuky wrote:
- Trade RT items
I'd be fine with this just so I could get all my Pepo's over. 8D Though I already can tell that alts will be created ever more. People will roll Gara on them, move any bots they've gotten over along with the usual stuff. And then junk it or keep it for events.

DarkChuky wrote:
- Remove Bazaar and add permanent Market (one that doesnt requires ppls to be AFK in a map) that contain I sell and I buy options.
Idk, I kind of like the Bazaar. I think you'll have to afk longer if u can do Bazaar 24/7. Just add a god damn trade option already. Even if that option is only in Bazaar, just add it!

DarkChuky wrote:
- Crap Java, use C++
Or C#. c:

DarkChuky wrote:
- Move to EU servers, they seems to have less lag...
Wouldn't that mean more lag for people from the US then? Though it'd probably be less bad then it is right now anyway. Though I doubt it's the problem where the server stands. They just don't do a single f*ck for the server I bet. o _ o;

DarkChuky wrote:
- Monty update to the Start Icons list (like a Monthly Gara for Coins)
And star coin reset. So I don't end up saving all coins and actually buy stuff. Not that I have many to begin with.

DarkChuky wrote:
- More Mission and quest (but with diferent game play.. maps, mob, boss is bored we have too much of it)
Yes plox.

DarkChuky wrote:
- In room kick votation option. (learn from other games...)
There's one, but it's bugged like hell. You can only kick people on the Alpha team. (Not kidding). Each time I'm on Alpha I can votekick my own team, but not my opposite. When I'm on Beta I can't votekick my team, but I can votekick the opposite one. And I don't think anything happens after you do a votekick. Need fixing, so fgts and afkers can get kicked.

DarkChuky wrote:
- Shuffle teams before they start, so you don't know which will be your team unless you are inside.
No! >: Then I can't make sure that I'm on Joe's team. If this happens I'm just leaving this shit coz games aren't fun without Joe.

DarkChuky wrote:
- More Arenas Style Games (Flag stole, all death or deatmach (all you comando died, then wait until all other ppls in your team dies) )
There are some more right? Like Capture the Flag or something? Nobody just ever plays them.

DarkChuky wrote:
- Chat outside the main Screen (floating chat option)
I'm fine with how the chat is now, I just want them to fix it so you can actually type properly without having half of the words be cut off.

DarkChuky wrote:
- Spam block for Voice commands
Don't you just mean block voice commands in general? o- o; Else Idk what you mean. Anyway, MAKE HIGHER BLOCK LIST LIMIT.

DarkChuky wrote:
- Search Filter for Bodies and parts.
Once you got a lot of stuff, the current search filter is just really bad. They should add one with the BDs too when you want to pick a new core.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 am

How instead of asking them to fix everything at once, Or asking them to fix everything at once on a forum they dont even look at.

We do 1 thing at a time and start off with little things even the gms can do.

Like idk in this thread I made http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10628-easy-fix-the-gm-can-do-with-out-even-going-to-cs-post-on-it-and-tell-them-to-do-i

Team fight idk has a host and can kick people.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 am

I'm not touching the real CB forums, okay? What if I get infected or something.
Back to top Go down
GabeCello
GabeCello

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 am

boytitan2 wrote:
How instead of asking them to fix everything at once, Or asking them to fix everything at once on a forum they dont even look at.

Like idk in this thread I made http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10628-easy-fix-the-gm-can-do-with-out-even-going-to-cs-post-on-it-and-tell-them-to-do-i

I really doubt CS will do anything we suggest, even if we do it on their forums.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:48 pm

GabeCello wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I really doubt CS will do anything we suggest, even if we do it on their forums.

Then stop making posts like this if u arent even gona try gg.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 pm

BT, this thread is about what we think could improve the game, not a thread directed at C$.
Go home.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 am

mikuri wrote:
BT, this thread is about what we think could improve the game, not a thread directed at C$.
Go home.
^ This.

We're allowed to dream, okay? :3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 am

Shai wrote:
mikuri wrote:
Go home.
^ This.

We're allowed to dream, okay? :3

I WILL EAT YOUR UNHAPPINESS.
Back to top Go down
S074
S074

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:54 am

I'd remove laggy pursuit bits and all Mialys from the game.
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 am

sell some Moe Figmas
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

Being a Mialy's liver, I accept we delete mialy bits and put normal bits. Her railguns are strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm

But her bits are fun to finish off the ones that run away. :c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 pm

>Implying not doing anything is fun.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 pm

I guess I'd also do some significant balancing, all-around...Eris, Resha, the 'WingMoes', Sylvia, and Flapjack(but especially Eris and Sylvia) would get the nerf ICBM dropped on them(about 40% across the board damage reduction and combo speed significantly slowed on Eris/Sylvia)....

A complete re-working of the Battle Rating system as well; individual Br ratings for each bot-type(Lnd, Art, Air, Sup, and Zero) combining to give an 'average' Br rating(with Zero-type Br being ignored if the player does not have one) for the player(in my case, for example, in the order given, it'd probably be, 1.0/5.0/3.0/9.5/N-A).

....but...that's just me thinking.... :\
Back to top Go down
S074
S074

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Quote :
But her bits are fun to finish off the ones that run away. :c

The problem is that they tend to lag often, warping around and having your shots miss while they cheaply eat away your HP with you being unable to destroy them.

They also possess infinite tracking range, further aggravating their cheapness as you have absolutely no chance to evade them.
They should have at least a limit on the distance they can go from Mialy, I think.

You're forced to either get destroyed by them trying to hopelessly run away and almost certainly die in the process, as they teleport beside you constantly or risk your life in an all or nothing frontal attack on the railgunned bot that summoned them.

I really do like Mialy's design and concept, but her bits are so cheap it hurts. I hate them much, much more than laggy Jikuns.
Whenever a mialy activates them, they usually grant one free kill for her.

Nobody should be able to kill someone from the other side of the map with no effort at all.
Pursuit Bits are a nice idea, but it's implemented poorly and in a very unbalanced way right now.
Back to top Go down
abababye
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 am

run in circles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you improve CB?   How would you improve CB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you improve CB?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next