Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper

Go down 
+12
Midreus
Adius
Turkeysaur
DarkChuky
Purianite
○Marijuana○
fggt
reVelske
Relict?
Gerrion
Silvershine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 am

You nigs doing it wrong

go hard or go home

Holy shit this core is awesome

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 am

^hm...

Did You Know:

It's cheaper cost-wise to do High Tech Beta to reduce fly then tune it back up with High Boost Beta than it is to simply do High Tech Alpha + High Boost Beta, it's something that should be done whenever you have the str/wlk/slots to spare.

Now...

>Gaderiga LG - No stop it.
>Triple capa tune - Stop it.
>Handy Mag Mod - Well I dunno, 120 shots do kinda warrant self-farm capability, but I much rather keep cost low, put on a cosmic cola and nag for ammo instead.
>EVE ornament/AoH - +1 tec +5 cap ACs are better in this context, especially with slot. if you are mess beta-tuning, 5 cap worth more than 1 stat.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 am

kk, im just too lazy for mathematics and checking ALL of my parts, so I just took the parts which seemed well for me :/

but what I dont understand is, that people put my gaderoga more fly than walk, even I heared people talking that hoppers NEED minimum 33 wlk else they are no good hopper n_n that confuses me.
and short boost + boost run? I heard that this is stupid too o.O
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 am

FLY affects hop hops, too.

And it's more convenient for ARTs to go FLY-based. reV covered it very well:

Quote :
Maybe it's a bit of a personal opinion here, but if you are going to actually try Anti-Air with a medium range non-homing weapon (ie. Bazookas), you absolutely HAVE to go FLY. For something like Bazooka, being able to reduce an Air's altitude advantage is absolutely crucial to crushing them, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their players.

Where the hell do you see Boost Run being used in conjunction with Short Boost? My fucking word, do you just skim posts? In a thread YOU started?
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:39 am

Relict? wrote:
FLY affects hop hops, too.

And it's more convenient for ARTs to go FLY-based. reV covered it very well:

Quote :
Maybe it's a bit of a personal opinion here, but if you are going to actually try Anti-Air with a medium range non-homing weapon (ie. Bazookas), you absolutely HAVE to go FLY. For something like Bazooka, being able to reduce an Air's altitude advantage is absolutely crucial to crushing them, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their players.

Where the hell do you see Boost Run being used in conjunction with Short Boost? My fucking word, do you just skim posts? In a thread YOU started?

okay... good to know lol, ty.

And I saw it wrong, they were talking about Saggi here n_n giving him boost run.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2