Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anti-Air Air bot idea

Go down 
+6
Tuskin
Kuzuha
reVelske
fggt
chengsta
Pork Chop
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Anti-Air Air bot idea Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:06 am

I just roll mechs from anniversary II gara and got Tierogue (AMJ's got steal boost).
I rolled from Mega gara and got Crystas (AM's got steal boost).

I was thinking if I slap those 4 steal boost weapons on another core and buy a Shaden from shop for his BS.

The question is since I have never tried this before: Does steal boost weapon replenish Shaden BS boost gauge?

If no, I think I'll go with Katalina BG for 5 steal boost weapons altogether and I'll slap Reignition BS to her.

Thanks for answers in advance. #em3
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 am

I also wonder if you have that reignition leg or booster, if it fills it back up...some bots can have 2 boosters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am

chengsta wrote:
I also wonder if you have that reignition leg or booster, if it fills it back up...some bots can have 2 boosters.

I do have the Reignition booster from L-size only room events last year, but I haven't got a Shaden yet... it's 100 RT on shop and I'm saving my RT for a lucky roll of either Machintlet AM or Daedalian BC Sword since I'm getting sick of Impact Hammer and Ominous Scythe... #em5
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:47 am

Using one is enuff, with something else that can do damage.

Shaden BS boost gauge can't be refilled, but can be used with Blitz BS/Lux BS for longer duration iirc.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:49 am

fggt wrote:
Using one is enuff, with something else that can do damage.

Shaden BS boost gauge can't be refilled, but can be used with Blitz BS/Lux BS for longer duration iirc.

I think this answers the question... oh well, going with Katalina BG then... #em5

On the side note, yep using one may be enough, but I really hate enemy AIRs since Garatroll never gives me a descent ART for 3 years to deal with them, so I'll just settle with an AIR with 5 steal boost weapons. #em6

I don't mind having no damage for as long I have no enemy AIR flying around... like LordLoli for example. #em3.5
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 am

Boost Steal isn't "anti-air" as much as it is "a mild annoyance to other air", considering most air these days have full boost of some sort, the more directly attacking air can easily turn and kill you. Face it, you WILL end up using this thing to get free damage off unaware arts or land instead.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:35 am

I've tried Lux BS with shaden BS. Sadly, the aura ability does not affect the speed consumption on the shaden bs.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:00 pm

You will STRUGGLE against anything with glide boost.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:20 pm

reVelske wrote:
Boost Steal isn't "anti-air" as much as it is "a mild annoyance to other air", considering most air these days have full boost of some sort, the more directly attacking air can easily turn and kill you. Face it, you WILL end up using this thing to get free damage off unaware arts or land instead.

Would 4xParalyze tune 1 for each am&amj help?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 pm

no.
ignore him.
tickle used to run a tier amj katalina with older boost steal arms. In air to air, if you got hit by that, you lost 60% of your boost bar instantly. Just double crystas arms, or just katalina core, or just tier amjs may be a "mild annoyance" but when you have 6 weapons, it becomes pretty serious. It's not huge damage, but it's strong shutdown or forcing someone to burn a reboost. isolo and jesus also used boost steal heavy setups for the same purpose.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Wow those guys. Where have they gone #em3.5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:19 pm

From what I've seen of Crystas, it's weapons are some of the best Boost Vampire weaponry there is.

Since the Guns float over to the enemy robot and then shoot there, instead of being fired directly from your robot, they are harder to dodge.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:35 pm

crista arm still dodge able.........when it pop out above your head it's just need dash to evade it since's the shoot doesn't homing.

same consep as mialy pursuit bit.
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Thats why you need your first wep to ligthly stun your opponent in order for them/bs to hit properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Air Air bot idea   Anti-Air Air bot idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Air Air bot idea
Page 1 of 1