Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper

Go down 
+12
Midreus
Adius
Turkeysaur
DarkChuky
Purianite
○Marijuana○
fggt
reVelske
Relict?
Gerrion
Silvershine
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper Empty
PostSubject: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 pm

What ya guys think about? Should I try creating him?

(note: tuneup material listed below is not all correct, as I will use rare robo reward campaign tune-up cosmos for 2 times great capa for example)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Good build, Good HP/TEC/WLK. What i'm not sure is if it's safe to carry such a big hopper without CV to help, because since you're big you'll get hit more often. What i'm not also sure is if LL Bulk Blast is THE weapon for such build, but this is based on the fact that i don't remember what's the specifics of the weapon. I'll check it later.

Also, shouldn't this be in the Guides section rather than the General Section scratch ?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 pm

It should be under the Gameplay Questions/Discussions section, IMHO.

I don't really like such a fat bot costing so much. FLY is more helpful, too, IMO. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Wow.

I don't think my body is ready to reply to this just yet.

I just want to say.

Wow.

I'll like, eh, write an essay on just how absolutely brain-numbingly bad AMAZING this is a bit later. Pray that I get around to it before Suguri sees it.

Gerrion wrote:
Good build, Good HP/TEC/WLK

When you have not the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about, it's best to not say anything.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Quote :
Prop BSJ
Quote :
LL Bulk Blast [Great Supply] [High Shooter] [High Air Force]
Quote :
[Great Capacity] [Great Capacity] [Great Capacity]
Quote :
COST: 1585
Quote :
WLK: 36

No idea how the parts are so i will just ignore.

Most funny shit:
Quote :
Good build, Good HP/TEC/WLK
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Quote :
When you have not the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about, it's best to not say anything.

Better saying the wrong decision than no decision, at least now i know i was wrong and can learn from it.

Thanks for the help, reV, you're the best.

And off-topic... nice afk bot you had there Wink
Back to top Go down
○Marijuana○
○Marijuana○

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 pm

○ Insert coin for re-try ○

○ Okay, sorry that was mean ○
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Weapon tuning: You're doing it wrong.
Triple great capa? Why would you even...
Prop BSJ, why would you use one when you have TUNE-UPS?
And then... why are you tuning past 35 WLK on a non-land unit without Boost Run?

Then don't get me started on the horribly fat, titanic cost on that big hunk of junk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Didn't put in EX tunes, left out Interior Shield (dunno what that is) and switched to FLY based because I recall seeing reV's Amateus do just fine hopping with his FLY Amateus.

I know I'm not the best at bot building, but I'm confident that this can outperform a build whose cost rivals those of Zeroes.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Relict? on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm

UC only

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Ok, let's try tackle this beauty of a build.

1. Prop BSJ - WHY. WHY THE FUCK. You are not even short on slots, why in the fucking hell would you want to -2 TEC -1 FLY just for 3 WLK and extra 50 motherfucking cost? HELL, even if you were short on slots, there is STILL absolutely NO REASON why you should have it there.

2. Hiverion BS - MAXIMUM FAT, -1 TEC. WHY.

3. LL Bulk Blast [Great Supply] [High Shooter] [High Air Force] - Seeing how you are going with WLK, you will be at a complete altitude disadvantage on just about every map, so Speed will likely be the most important thing to aim for to improve your accuracy. But instead of shoving at least one GRapid on there, you went full retard with ammo? Have you actually tried playing any matches with it just to get an idea of your bot's longevity? But nevermind all that, you NEED a Para on there.

4. WLK-based Anti-Air - Maybe it's a bit of a personal opinion here, but if you are going to actually try Anti-Air with a medium range non-homing weapon (ie. Bazookas), you absolutely HAVE to go FLY. For something like Bazooka, being able to reduce an Air's altitude advantage is absolutely crucial to crushing them, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their players.

5. 1 STR - You do realize that you build would cost miles less if you just canned that 1 STR, right? I mean, what can that Slayer Bit possibly do for you that would warrant the amount of sacrifice you made for it in terms of parts and cost?

6. 610 HP - It means nothing to melees who will inevitably run faster than you and without you being able to fly off to the safety of higher ground fast enough, nor does it really mean anything to Air who can circle strafe you to death whilst having absolute altitude advantage, and without para-tune, you can't even effectively bring them down.

7. 21 TGH without Stun Regain - WHY.

8. 36 WLK - 35.

9. Triple GCapa - You gotta ask yourself, how does an average Art like that warrant 1.6k cost? Hell, you didn't even reach 40 TEC!

What You Should Do: Scrap and rebuild, you can actually achieve an Accel Roll LL Blast build on him with nigh-max fly/tec, high tgh and no capa-tune at all.

Now I'm gonna lie down and think happier thoughts, like, fluffy bunnies or A.Maid making out with Elme.S or some shit.

------

*looks at two builds posted above*

Not optimized in terms of parts (even for UC only build), but hell, they are still miles better than the amazing shit in OP.

------

Oh and this is what this beauty would look like if it was made:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm

mmm...

will use this as example:

Spoiler:

Just less TGH as yours, I would like to have 20-23 tgh on that build.
No one single capa or hp tunes (the ex tune is +1), I have the advantage of the AM joins (0 cost, 0 stats, only add the tunnng cost and stats)

From your original build, remove the Probeler, its to heavy and makes you lost tec
The Fly build would work better with Float Dash.

From the recommendation from the other ppls, you can do a WLK build, just when fighting vs AIRS don't stop moving, you must dodge. (ppls here doesn't like build that are not the same they always use, but I can tell you that wlk based ART works fine, of you are a walker you will walk, if you are hopper you will hop, if you are a Flyer you will fly) you can try and if you cant with wlk, then try fly. They are right when they say that your bot will be fat, big hit box.

About the Weapon, I would tune for Speed, if your weapons is not fast enough then the bullets will never hit. Also some range

Take all what ppl say and adapt it to your game play.

My game play will never use Fly. (but that is my game play)

UPDATE:
The maxis in the picture, the HF join is to make the HD look bigger.. panda panda panda
The Blast Zoka have +speed-range tune, to blast in front of air that fly close to the ART (A chan, beam machine Serap), they normaly fly under 200 range, long range weapons have hard day hiting close range air. but the maxis have a real good Long range weapon, then the blast is a support for close range
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 pm

"of you are a walker you will walk, if you are hopper you will hop, if you are a Flyer you will fly" - DarkChuky, 2012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:34 pm

ReV wrote:
Spoiler:
Holy shit, I'm dying over here.

@DarkChuky
How the fuck is a saggi possibly relevent?
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:39 pm

That High Air Force isn't bad for people who stays alive a lot and has capa left for it. But paralyze + high shooter is mandatory.

The rest is a brutal crime against customization basics.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
mmm...

Spoiler:

this thread is so funny ... it made me post in this retarded forum again...

and seeing this saggi III made me lol so hard that i have to ask you ... why the hell is that thing so big and why dont you have any of the typical carts that a saggi would actually need (ex. boost run, sniper sight, broad radar)
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 am

reVelske wrote:
Oh and this is what this beauty would look like if it was made:

Spoiler:
oh my god that is the best thing ever

brb charging rt
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:19 am

Adius wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
mmm...

Spoiler:

and seeing this saggi III made me lol so hard that i have to ask you ... why the hell is that thing so big and why dont you have any of the typical carts that a saggi would actually need (ex. boost run, sniper sight, broad radar)

cuase is justa diferent gameplay.. not the same as everybode else does... believe on my this maxis rock, maybe ppls remember my maxis, still usable. It just an exaple that differente build can work, it just based in you gameplay. (this maxis can defeat EVE, the wlk makes easy to dodge all the shots from EVE)

but again is based in you gameplay, Im 100% that I can´t doit with fly and float dash, I just fail with that gameplay.

And wow nice big art!!!!
Back to top Go down
blroglander
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 am

Adius wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
mmm...

Spoiler:

can you go back to spewing stupid insignificant bullshit ingame? thanks. it's nice to know that you think you're welcome here but the truth is your meaningless horseshit isn't accepted here
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

blroglander wrote:
Adius wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
mmm...

Spoiler:

can you go back to spewing stupid insignificant bullshit ingame? thanks. it's nice to know that you think you're welcome here but the truth is your meaningless horseshit isn't accepted here

from my perspective, what i thought chucky was saying was that his maxis 3 was a good build compared to the OP's build

but i am trying to say that he can improve on his build by using more typical carts that would improve his saggi's performance

for example:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Anti AIR, you say?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:03 pm

this is what i like about this section of the forum.
we start with a bad build featuring a hopping garderoga with a LL bulk blast bazooka
next thing you know is that there are a few good build suggestions alongside some flaming .... after that it turns into a saggi with a blast bazooka without hopping cards and from there turns into a 0815 saggi with handy magnum

basically, it lost >ALL< intended features that where relevant to the OP
and this is happening every fucking time :>
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
this is what i like about this section of the forum.
we start with a bad build featuring a hopping garderoga with a LL bulk blast bazooka
next thing you know is that there are a few good build suggestions alongside some flaming .... after that it turns into a saggi with a blast bazooka without hopping cards and from there turns into a 0815 saggi with handy magnum

basically, it lost >ALL< intended features that where relevant to the OP
and this is happening every fucking time :>

well... theyre still suggestions for anti air arts

but yea... i did derail the thread and i apologize...

i just thought chucky's saggi build (which he used as an example for a better build compared to the OP's initial build) was built poorly and was not much better from the OP's build because it was much too big and missing some important carts

basically... i cant see chucky's build performing any better than the OP's build
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 pm

I think that it's accepted fact that Chucky likes these weird builds. Let's concentrate on helping the OP instead.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 am

Mang, this guys too used to op pre built moe sluts.

You know, you can make a fly based hopper too right :V
(that goes for EVE and this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper   Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaderoga Anti Air Hopper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next