Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice

Go down 
+55
rei_hunter
udon-GE
★Midnight Delight★
milk
BARILLIAN
Scott-kip
Klinkin
fistlander
WiliamZ0
Valkyrie
PyroMonkey
VeryMelon
FireKiller87
DisNiga
Aurao
Nymph~
Raven
MagicPotatoplz
Suki_Eve
continue
JadeCicada
/dev/random
reVelske
GammaFox
zerocl
Kirika
boytitan2
Asagi-san
Trill
tehprognoob
DarkChuky
Kobrakai
CapeMike
Relict?
Gerrion
Turkeysaur
HashiriyaR32
Zwiebel Force
Tashunu
wonjoon
ironpen27
Kuzuha
Aethereal
Akhenderson
Prior
Stickboy
EvannGeo
RedIridesence
fggt
Hyoka
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Tuskin
Suguri
Sakage-04ext
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 am

Well, now we know we are also getting that nerf in cben too, though it won't be until next week
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 am

ironpen27 wrote:
why Monica? i dun see her being used too much O_O
She's too much of a threat to UC bound AIR fags + her zooks force is ridiculous.
In a 30 vs 30 match you can bring an untuned Monica, rush into the frontlines and simply do some spray'n'pray with her = Top 10 at least, Top 5 if you manage to catch enough people with her BD@.

@Topic: Sounds to good to be true - for CBen.

I hope they'll change Rone's and Haruka's buggy animations to. So many people complain about bad framerate. There can't be that many low-end users.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 am

It says any tune can be taken off after the balance is made, so wouldn't people use their ex tunes on the bots for this week and then remove them when they are nerfed? They stated ex tunes from both regular mats and campaign will be able to be refunded, so wouldn't some people fag it up before the nerf?
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:15 am

Sakge, please remove the google translation of the Japanese post and replace it with the contents of this.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/11318

If there's a mod available, please edit it for him. He most likely won't be logging in for the next 7 hours or so (it's currently 12:18AM where he is).
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

Spoiler:

If by somehow C.S. were to nerf zeroes and wing moes, I always thought Rone would also be balanced because of how exorbitant its benefits are when played in the right place by the right person.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Quote :
Additionally, for a limited period of time, we will be allowing all Tune Ups made to any parts (except for HD Accessories) of the characters listed above to be freely revoked, with used Tune Up materials being recovered without the use of a Cosmos Regret OMEGA. Even Ex Tune Up materials and campaign prize materials that cannot usually be recovered via a Cosmos Regret OMEGA will be recoverable during this time period. The time period for freely revoking Tune Ups to the above characters will be from 7/19 weekly maintenance until 8/30 weekly maintenance.

What they meant here was that moes from the list can have their parts untuned ( and the mats that were used returned ) if we ask, right? I know it's a dumb question, but i really need to confirm what i read there.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Yes, Gerrion, that's what it says. Nice deal there.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Very good news, indeed! Very Happy

With Monica, if I can target her before she can target me(it's about 50-50 presently), I can Dio Missile her into derp-mode long enough for Pulsycait to make it's get-away....

-Very- glad to see the reign of the Zeroes seems about to hit a brick wall at Mach 3! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Did I end up on some bizzaro version of Earth?
I'm not sure. I think I may have gone through the same wormhole.

This is strange. This cannot be right. CS is actually doing their job and fixing their game.

Something must have gone terribly, terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 pm

yes.. Im happy nerf!!! now I will be able to use my old tuned bots whitout diyin 5 seconds after I respawn. (now will take 10 minutes hahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 pm

What went wrong : PSO2

Ahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Aside from a worse main weapon, Akane is hardly "worse" than Haruka. Unless Haruka's going to be getting her main weapon nerfed to be put down on Akane-teir, I hardly see a reason why Akane isn't on that list too.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Quote :
What went wrong : PSO2

Yeah, went to check it, and it even has 3 Arks.

I just hope they fix Resha to the point of which i can play her without ppl flaming the fact out. It's been a while...

Btw, is PSO2 free in Europe/NA too? (I found evidence of this, but still...)
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm

I won't believe this until I see the results.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Did I end up on some bizzaro version of Earth?
I'm not sure. I think I may have gone through the same wormhole.

This is strange. This cannot be right. CS is actually doing their job and fixing their game.

Something must have gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Duuh xz quit. MY GEO BUNKERS SHALL RAIN SUPREME AS MELEE AGAIN MUHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Huh. I may actually return to the game/arena. Or I might continue playing Skyrim & Xenoblade @_@. Or you know, do that school thing.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
I won't believe this until I see the results.
this
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
GammaFox
GammaFox

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Tis' is either the beginning of a new era of prosperity....Or the foreshadowing of impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:22 pm

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age
of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it
was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the
season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of
despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were
all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in
short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its
noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for
evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

tl;dr we'll see.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Aethereal wrote:

Also, however Rone may devastate hopper meta in CBJP, her presence is virtually invisible in EN. She doesn't deserve a further nerf on top of that.

LOL, of all the things Rone can do, you use her least important ability to use as an example?

Her extend/all guard is beyond broken, it's invisible in CBEN because people are mentally crippled, only a handful of people knows how to abuse her.

Too bad you won't get to see certain clans abusing the living fuck out of it in a clan tourney before she gets rebalanced. :3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 pm

reVelske wrote:
Aethereal wrote:

Also, however Rone may devastate hopper meta in CBJP, her presence is virtually invisible in EN. She doesn't deserve a further nerf on top of that.

LOL, of all the things Rone can do, you use her least important ability to use as an example?

Her extend/all guard is beyond broken, it's invisible in CBEN because people are mentally crippled, only a handful of people knows how to abuse her.

Too bad you won't get to see certain clans abusing the living fuck out of it in a clan tourney before she gets rebalanced. :3

Can I get vid of her before then.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:
Aethereal wrote:

Can I get vid of her before then.

All guard + (buff) extend

All guard + extend + long range when WB is out.

Now let your imagination run wild.
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:06 pm

What about the slot protectors and harmonics used?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 pm

No mention of that, I think. You get the tune materials back, though.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:28 pm

reVelske wrote:
Aethereal wrote:

...now imagine, even after possible nerfs, what would be possible if *I* had a Rone...the guy who MAINS Supports! Wink

...hey, a guy can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next