Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice

Go down 
+55
rei_hunter
udon-GE
★Midnight Delight★
milk
BARILLIAN
Scott-kip
Klinkin
fistlander
WiliamZ0
Valkyrie
PyroMonkey
VeryMelon
FireKiller87
DisNiga
Aurao
Nymph~
Raven
MagicPotatoplz
Suki_Eve
continue
JadeCicada
/dev/random
reVelske
GammaFox
zerocl
Kirika
boytitan2
Asagi-san
Trill
tehprognoob
DarkChuky
Kobrakai
CapeMike
Relict?
Gerrion
Turkeysaur
HashiriyaR32
Zwiebel Force
Tashunu
wonjoon
ironpen27
Kuzuha
Aethereal
Akhenderson
Prior
Stickboy
EvannGeo
RedIridesence
fggt
Hyoka
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Tuskin
Suguri
Sakage-04ext
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 am

Kuzuha wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
SeedZero wrote:
Anyone suspecting all the nerfed units (except Seraph) to be in a Mega Gara coming up soon?

If that does happen.... would you be supporting the balance adjustments (charge RT and roll the gara)?
The next weekly will prolly looks like this:

Gold:
Resha
Eris
Ivis (FC)
Haruka Langit
Rone Amabile
Elisalotte

Why the heck is Elisa in the list? XD
Because she will be the only gold actually being given out. Roll now if you're interested in obtaining these rare robots! For a limited time only! #em2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 am

Don't make fun of Elisa and how handicapped she is! D:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I want you to know that I will not make effectiveness an issue of this statement concerning Elisalotte. I am not going to mention, for evaluational purposes, her uselessness damning her to mere eyecandy doomed to rot in the garage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Well since it involves the balance update:

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team!

We're planning a big update for many of the older Garapons this week, and will be changing out Robo Gara, Robo Gara 2, and Daily Gara for new Garapons during 7/19 maintenance. Don't forget, the Sword Gara will be going away too. If you're interested in rolling any of the aforementioned Garapons one final time, now is your last chance!

Other notes about 7/19 maintenance:
- Rt Charge Bonus Campaign parts will be changed.
- Chibi Mighty Girl-chan will be removed from the Shop.
- Cosmic Commander Chaos Rooms will be removed from Arena.
- The Level Up Campaign will be ending.
- Balance adjustments will be implemented.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Tashunu wrote:
will be changing out .. Daily Gara for new Garapons during 7/19 maintenance.
FUCK
NO
THERE GOES MY CHANCES TO GET LANCERLOT J
AND AQUILA MK.2
AND BUGSY BOOM
AND GARULABIRD SADIE
AND DUGDRIVER
AND SHADEN w/ WILL'O'THE'WISP
AND MAXIM
AND BYNE LB
AND MAI WAIFU COIL w/ AM4s
AND ACID LASER
AND COMBAT MAG
AND M-9 BAYONET
AND COMPACT LAUNCHER
FUCK
SHIT

Unless it's a completely ligament update to the daily garapon like new contents, lower price, more contents at a time, etc. But this is CS we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Tashunu wrote:
Well since it involves the balance update:

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team!

We're planning a big update for many of the older Garapons this week, and will be changing out Robo Gara, Robo Gara 2, and Daily Gara for new Garapons during 7/19 maintenance. Don't forget, the Sword Gara will be going away too. If you're interested in rolling any of the aforementioned Garapons one final time, now is your last chance!

Other notes about 7/19 maintenance:
- Rt Charge Bonus Campaign parts will be changed.
- Chibi Mighty Girl-chan will be removed from the Shop.
- Cosmic Commander Chaos Rooms will be removed from Arena.
- The Level Up Campaign will be ending.
- Balance adjustments will be implemented.
I smell SUGOI Gals in daily ;A;
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I smell SUGOI Gals in daily ;A;

._. or all the other moes too
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
Tashunu wrote:
will be changing out .. Daily Gara for new Garapons during 7/19 maintenance.
FUCK
NO
THERE GOES MY CHANCES TO GET LANCERLOT J
AND AQUILA MK.2
AND BUGSY BOOM
AND GARULABIRD SADIE
AND DUGDRIVER
AND SHADEN w/ WILL'O'THE'WISP
AND MAXIM
AND BYNE LB
AND MAI WAIFU COIL w/ AM4s
AND ACID LASER
AND COMBAT MAG
AND M-9 BAYONET
AND COMPACT LAUNCHER
FUCK
SHIT

Unless it's a completely ligament update to the daily garapon like new contents, lower price, more contents at a time, etc. But this is CS we're talking about.

weapon / robot cubes will have many things of that stuff and are aviable for uc
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
weapon / robot cubes will have many things of that stuff and are aviable for uc
Majority of the contents I got from my net 31 RO cubes are mostly moe, my chances of obtaining sugoimecha are tiny. I do have an alt from Cybernetic that does have Lancerlot J, so there's that. But UC? Man. A ton of UC.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 pm

As long as one of the updated Garas has a Pulsardio Gamma, I'll fully approve.... <_<;

Wink
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

melphi heart will leave that update, chances for them bringing back a subweapon pulsardio are slim right now
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Probably more of charge Rt: the game.

Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:

This. I wouldn't get excited honestly.

Actually, I'd be surprised if anyone IS excited about this. It just sounds like more of CS trying to milk their player's wallets.. and I'd be surprised if there were still one person left who even anticipates new gara bots, I know I don't. I highly doubt any of these garas are going to be UC (however if one is, it'll inevitably be full of lots of shit and maybe 5 or 6 things people can use.. of course at the expense of shit tier rates), and if they're removing 4 garas, chances are they're going to put in 4 to take their place all at once.
Back to top Go down
WiliamZ0
WiliamZ0

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

This. I wouldn't get excited honestly.

Actually, I'd be surprised if anyone IS excited about this. It just sounds like more of CS trying to milk their player's wallets.. and I'd be surprised if there were still one person left who even anticipates new gara bots, I know I don't. I highly doubt any of these garas are going to be UC (however if one is, it'll inevitably be full of lots of shit and maybe 5 or 6 things people can use.. of course at the expense of shit tier rates), and if they're removing 4 garas, chances are they're going to put in 4 to take their place all at once.

Yup I also agree on this. Seriously, CS fooling all of us by showing them and hoping for $ ... They even barely care their consumer ... They just realize this when they already in tight position, I still doubt CS gonna do something that very worthwhile. Moreover, with trolling rate of Garapon that kept getting high... make me anti of it ... saving my money for something more useful (Good thing is I never waste and single money for this game... only depending on UC->RT Conversion)
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 am

Thinking about it the only one who's getting shafted is Seraph HD (because it's uc so no big loss for anyone). The rest are going to be at worst downgraded at the level of inventor/summoner gara. And don't forget that after the next maintenance this becomes Flapjack Break.

Not that the rest of Sword Gara can't break the game...
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 am

Tuskin wrote:
Thinking about it the only one who's getting shafted is Seraph HD (because it's uc so no big loss for anyone). The rest are going to be at worst downgraded at the level of inventor/summoner gara. And don't forget that after the next maintenance this becomes Flapjack Break.

Aww, poor FC's won't be able to insta-gamewarrior anymore!

>because it's uc so no big loss for anyone

pretty sure a shitton of people RT tuned her to extreme levels just like their zeroshits because she's on the exact same level of faggotry as them

None of them are getting "shafted", they're just getting fixed to levels where they don't ruin the rest of the game. I'm sure you wouldn't know about that, being one of the faggots who spam her.
Back to top Go down
WiliamZ0
WiliamZ0

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:34 am

Tuskin wrote:

True, we can't deny that too ... about Seraph HD .... I don't even get her promotion EVEN ONCE. 500K UC waste like s*** Seriously, no wonder it called UC Gara DX since it giving us DX
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 am

Trill wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

Aww, poor FC's won't be able to insta-gamewarrior anymore!

>because it's uc so no big loss for anyone

pretty sure a shitton of people RT tuned her to extreme levels just like their zeroshits because she's on the exact same level of faggotry as them

None of them are getting "shafted", they're just getting fixed to levels where they don't ruin the rest of the game. I'm sure you wouldn't know about that, being one of the faggots who spam her.

-I actually want FC to get nerfed, left almost at the same level of regular seraph (or the same of summer version). I suck at air combat so it would be a relief in the end.

-Sucks to be them.

-Dunno what's "to not ruin the game" for you, but I'd be glad if they leave them at the same level of jaguar arm Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 am

27 hours until the shitstorm :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 am

zerocl wrote:
27 hours until the shitstorm :>

inb4 it's actually a buff

bigger shitstorm
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 am

>FC getting a buff

Just seeing those fuckers gets me ready to pop a vein, if CS actually BUFFED them im pretty sure I wouldnt be the only one raging.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 am

This can be the beginning of a new era

Nah
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 am

Trill wrote:
Tuskin wrote:
And if I'm a faggot for spam her (which I didn't) then you might as well call this game The Birdcage
Laughing

stay gold, trill
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Indeed more Rt garapons according to CBjp main site.

When their most exciting updates are not exciting at all.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

If buffed, then this game is dead to me again.
If nerfed I wonder what the FC users are going to fall back on (suddenly new op no skill bots in gara kinda like dat flapjack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice   CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP/CBEN balance adjustment notice
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next