Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 new moes and new system(?!)

Go down 
+50
CapeMike
Fireflywater
Me99909
Kirika
Kuzuha
dbzfan922
dragongx92
necrodrakath
Midona
Trill
Toilet-Flusher
Nymph~
Malphes
Prior
boytitan2
Sarjan
StickyKeys
DisNiga
Halexander
Blizt
Suguri
IncuSlave
rei_hunter
Valkyrie
LS3
tehprognoob
Suki_Eve
Zwiebel Force
calciver
VeryMelon
Yokura
zerocl
Aurao
FireKiller87
-Aera-
DarkChuky
Raven
God is a Cat Girl
Charz
milk
Stickboy
Relict?
ppxeno
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
Tashunu
Hyoka
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
fggt
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 am

iKray wrote:
What exactly is in that gara? Was hopping someone would post a full list for the gara.

We did post a full list.

It's no different than it is in JP.
Back to top Go down
calciver
Newcomer
Newcomer
calciver

Male Posts : 10
Location : Dreams, Bed, School, Home, Bed, Dreams in that order

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 am

I got blue balls... no use for slut protectors yet.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 am

[quote="PandaRehab"]
Zethoro wrote:
All I wanted was Sylvia and I ended up with Luto, Persenachia, and Melfi instead.
ALL. MY. JELLY! D:
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:01 am

[quote="Zwiebel Force"]
PandaRehab wrote:
Zethoro wrote:
All I wanted was Sylvia and I ended up with Luto, Persenachia, and Melfi instead.
ALL. MY. JELLY! D:
I can't tell if I won, or if I'm being garatrolled
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 am

Suguri wrote:
Okay I just actually looked at the gara now.

Everything is amazing aside from Assault Rifle Mod and Scorpion Whip.

Well, Blast Railgun Mod and Sheeno both look pretty subpar, but I haven't calc'd a build with Sheeno's core yet (her parts are trash but her carts are okay and her cost is really low with decent capa).

ahh...i forgot to ask you earlier what you've done about sheeno .
since i remember seeing a build you made for her that had like, 1 tgh?
i had no idea what that was about. ee;
ultimate glass cannon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:35 am

I wanted Melfi and I ended up with Persenachia and Pepo instead.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:48 am

Miliken wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Okay I just actually looked at the gara now.

Everything is amazing aside from Assault Rifle Mod and Scorpion Whip.

Well, Blast Railgun Mod and Sheeno both look pretty subpar, but I haven't calc'd a build with Sheeno's core yet (her parts are trash but her carts are okay and her cost is really low with decent capa).

ahh...i forgot to ask you earlier what you've done about sheeno .
since i remember seeing a build you made for her that had like, 1 tgh?
i had no idea what that was about. ee;
ultimate glass cannon.
Oh, right, I was thinking about making a thread about her.

She's pretty unique. Low cost, insane mobility stats, horrible everything else, but still has good capa and decent HP. She's definitely designed with the intent of being a revenge tune-centric hopper.

If she came out a year ago or so I would've used her in a tournament commando for sure. I don't have as much faith in hoppers these days though. For those that do she can definitely be great though.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 am

[quote="PandaRehab"]
Zwiebel Force wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:
ALL. MY. JELLY! D:
I can't tell if I won, or if I'm being garatrolled
I do not show these feelings irl, but deep inside my heart I am so enraged right now =3=
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 am

LXE wrote:

I wanted Persenachia and ended up with Melfi. Not complaining though, her new build is hellah nice =P How does Persenachia play? Is she more like original Nicole esq, or Skull esq?
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am

^ I wanted the new sword girls and ended up with Persenachia and Pepo instead...
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:

I wanted Persenachia and ended up with Melfi. Not complaining though, her new build is hellah nice =P How does Persenachia play? Is she more like original Nicole esq, or Skull esq?
All I know is, that she's got meleeing pursuit bits...MUST HAVE IT! D=
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:11 pm

I wanted Luto, or at the very least, Sylvia or Nicole Sis. Got Pepo and Melfi. Neutral

The good thing is that I like this new versions of them (I guess that now this 2 Candy will rot on the sub garage...).
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 pm

I want Feng and Pepo, but Luto is good enuff...
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:

Wait, they're actually pursuit bits? I'd assumed the description just meant they were like normal dead eye: that the detached arms just fly out and attack nearby enemies, not that they followed them @_@ I could see that as both interesting and damming. That would mean that her greatest offense and thus threat; the attack arms, would ironically not be near her to threaten during her most vulnerable point: when she has the bit summoned >_< The arms would leave to attack, leaving her as a sitting duck (even with the defense arms the description mentioned).
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 am

she doesnt get drain booster kirika, technically she is never a sitting duck, also you can just use resummon to redirect the chasing bits
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 am

Kirika wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Wait, they're actually pursuit bits? I'd assumed the description just meant they were like normal dead eye: that the detached arms just fly out and attack nearby enemies, not that they followed them @_@ I could see that as both interesting and damming. That would mean that her greatest offense and thus threat; the attack arms, would ironically not be near her to threaten during her most vulnerable point: when she has the bit summoned >_< The arms would leave to attack, leaving her as a sitting duck (even with the defense arms the description mentioned).
If I got her description correct (don't see her too much atm) the bit works pretty much like Deadeye + pursuiting part of Mialy's Bits. Apparenty it's ranged attacks have a vast splash area as well. I've never seen a Persenachia being a "sitting duck". As an enemy: Waste Booster 24/7 and some unlucky person being chased by a meleeing NPC. As a team member I saw her basically doing the same stuff Nicole Malice does, but with better survivability and a tendency to be awarded as Game Warrior, if she can survive the entire match (she can steal HP, so I guess that shouldn't be too much of a problem). I think there's a good reason she's listed as the highest gold ball in that Garapon. I wonder if she could utilize a Gravity Gun as well OAO

BTW: am I the only one noticing that there're only 2 melee units in the "Sword Gara"?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Persenachia...

was the first gold I got...

I was like... damn, another sup bot that I will not be able to use...

then I tested her in Arena.. I was o.O OMG if you do a good build she can rocks.

You can handle a second weapon for defense: Stung gun (the new one is so good) or geso whip
Main weapon is slow (like all Malices) but you can (you must) tune for speed, then airs will cry.

The sub attack is good, its a surprise attack, it can ignore wall (also have targeting over walls) but will not hit airs.

and the Familiar: its a homing/targeting bit, you cant summon him if you hasn't target a enemy. IT have 4 arms: 2 of them are chase bits, 2 of them stays with you for defense/attack.

The stats are good. Give her mobility (you need 33+ to avoid homing air attacks)

(not sure if she is front lines or medium line attacker)

My build will be:

wlk+tec+tgh
beam and blast guards (if capa will also add sowrd guard)
tough wonder bit
(no idea if will use mobility cart, may be sway)
all capa

Main rod tuned for maximum speed (as a bonus will get more range, don't have plans to sacrifice ammo, that ill be the main weapon) + geso or stun weapon.

I have tested her using just tuned parts (patty lgs works) not full build, but for some reason ppls wants to shot Persenachia, I feel lilke the guards are not working but it's something. xD

I would like to see real and good build of this bot.

UPDATE:
the lg, bs and 1 arm are unlocked, you can use spare parts for better building.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Geso Whip sounds a little risky. I tried a Geso Whip on my Nicole Malice and I didn't like it. The melee tracking is rather low and the bits would prolly die to fast. If any sub weapon I'd really try a Gravity Gun. For main weapons I'd try the shock bazooka, or the Squidol Bazooka (that thing is underrated). High Shooter seems to be a little expensive for her. She can pick up sniper sight to make up for her slow bullets (simply attack from behind, so people won't see your shots coming).
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
she doesnt get drain booster kirika, technically she is never a sitting duck, also you can just use resummon to redirect the chasing bits

Does she cause drain boost then, or just some sort of hp vamp thing? I like what I hear with her, but I doubt I'll end up with her given the gara's attitude to me v.v Idk, as a pure sup player, bots like her are a lot of fun to jump to occasionally =P
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:18 pm

[quote="DarkChuky"]Persenachia...

Main weapon is slow (like all Malices) but you can (you must) tune for speed, then airs will cry.

My build will be:

wlk+tec+tgh
/quote]

1.- Slow =/= Waste booster
2.- Is really a good choice tuning TEC in a bot that rely heavily in her WB? I think not
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

[quote="zerocl"]
DarkChuky wrote:
Persenachia...

My build will be:

wlk+tec+tgh
/quote]

1.- Slow =/= Waste booster
2.- Is really a good choice tuning TEC in a bot that rely heavily in her WB? I think not
Unique wonderbits tend to last long even if the STR/TEC isn't balanced. Idk about Persenachia, but even Nicole can have a decent duration time + Death Sect seems to cause Waste Booster on it's user to, so a short duration time might be perky.

Oh and I think Chucky actually was referring to her bullet speed, not the status it causes.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 pm

speed of the bullet yes.

and for the str (duration of the wb) Im not downgrading the str, that is what makes her hard to build. (you cant use alphas, betas or gamma tunes) this girl requires good balance.

the main must be adding speed to that weapon!!!!

but its good that you point about str and tec and the relation with the WB.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/17/64/72/60/oh_god10.jpg

Sylvia is literally the only thing I wanted from this gara..
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 am

PandaRehab wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/17/64/72/60/oh_god10.jpg

Sylvia is literally the only thing I wanted from this gara..

at least you can laugh in the face of anything that tries to melee duel you -w-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 new moes and new system(?!)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9