Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 new moes and new system(?!)

Go down 
+50
CapeMike
Fireflywater
Me99909
Kirika
Kuzuha
dbzfan922
dragongx92
necrodrakath
Midona
Trill
Toilet-Flusher
Nymph~
Malphes
Prior
boytitan2
Sarjan
StickyKeys
DisNiga
Halexander
Blizt
Suguri
IncuSlave
rei_hunter
Valkyrie
LS3
tehprognoob
Suki_Eve
Zwiebel Force
calciver
VeryMelon
Yokura
zerocl
Aurao
FireKiller87
-Aera-
DarkChuky
Raven
God is a Cat Girl
Charz
milk
Stickboy
Relict?
ppxeno
Akhenderson
MagicPotatoplz
Tashunu
Hyoka
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
fggt
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Description says it protects her back...so she can focus on the front.

She can take it hard both ways and come out A-OK Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Elisa's shields should at least work like Dual spike bits :V
>inb4 new version of Elisa next gara
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Description says it protects her back...so she can focus on the front.

She can take it hard both ways and come out A-OK Embarassed

Lol. Guess I read it wrong then. XD

Took a look at the vid. Seems like she has 2 versions of her shields. One is that she does a frontal guard stance. And yeah, it does protect her front. The other one is at the sides like Elisa's (though the shields look kinda weird looking) which I think protects her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
LXE wrote:
Hell, Good Old Melfi never lets you down.
New Melfi is worse, the blue hair is nice though and I'm not sure about those ECM Arrows.

Those sword moes, probably some random OP stuff.

Melfi Heart is WAY more offensive. She shoots 25 force homing arrows that cause disorder and the Arrow Rain is super fat. Her heal arrows give Auto Repair (which end up giving 105 HP in the end.)

I have no idea where you got the idea she was worse.

And I honestly LOVE the new hair on her, not a fan of pink and definitely not a fan of brown. ._.
105hp, but it takes time for it to heal whereas old melfi it's instantaneous. So it's debatable whether which one is better in terms of healing.

The number of arrow rain is down from 40 to 26 but since it's super fat as you said and the fact that I never actually use up 40 arrow rains in PVP, gives one point to new Melfi.

ECM arrows that inflict disorder? Hell, give new Melfi another point. I don't actually touch any of those blow arrows.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Malphes... get your AIR close to him.. then come here and post a little FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Okay, let me get my Tristar.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
got it:

Spoiler:

more damage output!!!

Wow holy crap, that thing is horrible.

Where have you been for the last year or so of CB?

You *always* prioritize mobility over everything, or else you're as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
dragongx92 wrote:
Chicks with sworddicks=epic

fixed
wow wow wow thats going to far.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Right, i've won Flapjack from a troll attempt on a 5x roll with crimrose, only to have a derpcar steal all the golds away. Still, it guaranteed this silver robot in the end, which i think it's worth it.

Here's what i can share from taking it around the DOS block:

- The BD transform does refresh his booster gauge like mentioned, meaning he can stay up for 11boost gauges, switching between robot form and jet form. I could maybe say that Flapjack has a greater extended flight time than Seraph Crimrose, but that needs to be checked.

-He has 2 abilities in which he can acell roll without any boost cost: the Transform and the LG sub weapon; Flapjack can use the LG sub even with the boost bar depleted for a final push to reach a platform. Just note that the LG sub does not cause damage, and using it from the ground will make it do a quick rise (upward jump, faster than Tengu BS, in robot form; swift takeoff,in jet form, as fast as BS2.

- The jet form is much stronger due to 3 facts: his LG's main weapon can only be used in jet form, and it has a very strong speed and blast radius at the cost of being a frontal fire weapon, which means he can only hit targets on his front, not below or up (think of them as air-to-air missiles that can benefit from paralyze to bring Air robots down); his HD beam weapon, the Vector Eagle's weapon, is stronger on jet form, which is known to many already;last but not least, he has Moving Burst while in jet form; the weakness behind this moving burst is that he cannot do it twice, thrice and so on, because his beam cannons on the AM have a long cooldown; an attack pattern would be moving burst - HD full attack - moving burst - etc.

I'll continue my research as i play with him further.

Second batch: his transformation ability limits his costumization dearly: in order to maintain jet form, he cannot have any parts other than his original ones, which take joints with extra slots out of the picture. Going for ACCs with slots will help a lot.

Also, he has all movement cartridges up to level 5 (float dash, short boost and boost run even), and broad radar/stun regain at levels 6-8.

What i have ot confirm as well is if his jet form is faster than his robot form, as i was chasing a seraph crim with her wings on well on jet form, but lost distance when i had to go robot form for the extended boost.

Oh, and the accell roll sub from the LGs is godlike when escaping enemy fire Wink

Last edited by Gerrion on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Luto miza: Upgrate version of Ouka (No air traking combo)

Sylvia: Vanguar F Girl.

I need to learn to control Luto... her combo is crazy! but no air tracking... bad.. I love to kill air wiht lnds.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Luto is completely different from ouka you fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Malphes wrote:
Luto is completely different from ouka you fucking retard.

you got one?

cause Im using her and its like ouka.. also have same carts.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Right, i've won Flapjack from a troll attempt on a 5x roll with crimrose, only to have a derpcar steal all the golds away. Still, it guaranteed this silver robot in the end, which i think it's worth it.

Here's what i can share from taking it around the DOS block:

- The BD transform does refresh his booster gauge like mentioned, meaning he can stay up for 11boost gauges, switching between robot form and jet form. I could maybe say that Flapjack has a greater extended flight time than Seraph Crimrose, but that needs to be checked.

-He has 2 abilities in which he can acell roll without any boost cost: the Transform and the LG sub weapon; Flapjack can use the LG sub even with the boost bar depleted for a final push to reach a platform. Just note that the LG sub does not cause damage, and using it from the ground will make it do a quick rise (upward jump, faster than Tengu BS, in robot form; swift takeoff,in jet form, as fast as BS2.

- The jet form is much stronger due to 3 facts: his LG's main weapon can only be used in jet form, and it has a very strong speed and blast radius at the cost of being a frontal fire weapon, which means he can only hit targets on his front, not below or up (think of them as air-to-air missiles that can benefit from paralyze to bring Air robots down); his HD beam weapon, the Vector Eagle's weapon, is stronger on jet form, which is known to many already;last but not least, he has Moving Burst while in jet form; the weakness behind this moving burst is that he cannot do it twice, thrice and so on, because his beam cannons on the AM have a long cooldown; an attack pattern would be moving burst - HD full attack - moving burst - etc.

I'll continue my research as i play with him further.

Second batch: his transformation ability limits his costumization dearly: in order to maintain jet form, he cannot have any parts other than his original ones, which take joints with extra slots out of the picture. Going for ACCs with slots will help a lot.

Also, he has all movement cartridges up to level 5 (float dash, short boost and boost run even), and broad radar/stun regain at levels 6-8.

What i have ot confirm as well is if his jet form is faster than his robot form, as i was chasing a seraph crim with her wings on well on jet form, but lost distance when i had to go robot form for the extended boost.

Oh, and the accell roll sub from the LGs is godlike when escaping enemy fire Wink

Flapjack should have a longer flight time than Seraph Crim. 11 available boost gauges x 10 second gauge for Airs = 110 seconds of flight, compared to Crim's 99 seconds with Wings. He does lack the Antihoming though.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm

LXE wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
LXE wrote:
Hell, Good Old Melfi never lets you down.
New Melfi is worse, the blue hair is nice though and I'm not sure about those ECM Arrows.

Those sword moes, probably some random OP stuff.

Melfi Heart is WAY more offensive. She shoots 25 force homing arrows that cause disorder and the Arrow Rain is super fat. Her heal arrows give Auto Repair (which end up giving 105 HP in the end.)

I have no idea where you got the idea she was worse.

And I honestly LOVE the new hair on her, not a fan of pink and definitely not a fan of brown. ._.
105hp, but it takes time for it to heal whereas old melfi it's instantaneous. So it's debatable whether which one is better in terms of healing.

The number of arrow rain is down from 40 to 26 but since it's super fat as you said and the fact that I never actually use up 40 arrow rains in PVP, gives one point to new Melfi.

ECM arrows that inflict disorder? Hell, give new Melfi another point. I don't actually touch any of those blow arrows.

So, do her arrows ONLY create regen? Or do they heal, then bestow a auto repair? Bc, if it only grants auto repair (which it sounds like that's what you're saying), expect to see a huge dip in your sup score using the new Melfi. Auto repair counts as a one time buff for the purpose of sup points; not a number of healed hp. Plus, if you're aiming to auto rep, Regina is going to win in that category.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Quote :
Flapjack should have a longer flight time than Seraph Crim. 11 available boost gauges x 10 second gauge for Airs = 110 seconds of flight, compared to Crim's 99 seconds with Wings. He does lack the Antihoming though.

He has 15 free accell rolls, so they help a bit with evading enemy fire.

His AM weapons are lethal when Moving Burst with him. Killed a Dracken in a matter of seconds O.O
Back to top Go down
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Seraph beats all of the new bots.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Me99909 wrote:

At least we get ECM arrows
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Me99909 wrote:

At least we get ECM arrows

Still doesn't affect nova (Ether said that on /commu/)

DarkChuky wrote:
Luto miza: Upgrate version of Ouka (No air traking combo)

Sylvia: Vanguar F Girl.

I need to learn to control Luto... her combo is crazy! but no air tracking... bad.. I love to kill air wiht lnds.
Wow, this is the most retarded thing you've said in ages

blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 pm

@LXE

Pretty sure my Melfi info was wrong, I should have tested before listening to other people. orz
She gives Bad Homing, not Disorder (I guess, still not like I have her to test with.) The arrows are still extremely useful despite that, and I heard they can hit Seraphs. Also heard her heal arrows heal some HP upon impact and then Auto Repair kicks in, so she'd be healing more than the regular 100 HP.

Don't quote me on any of that. Still not sure. ;_; But I've heard from multiple people that she's more useful than the old Melfi.

And blue hair.
<3
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

zerocl wrote:
ppxeno wrote:
inb4 "20-Arena-Items-Stackable-Slot permit 30 days for 100rt w0000t"

also
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/43/99/44/bitch10.jpg
does this thing even need to alpha strike?
bitch plz

Why no one pointed that
>FLAPJACK

http://www.cizgialemi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/flap-jack.jpg

Actually...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Me99909 wrote:

i'm not so sure.
i saw a couple of FC seraphs getting majorly harassed by a flapjack earlier when i was observing.
he just flew in and out of those novas like nothing.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:10 am

new bots pwn new bots pwn new bots.....must I go on??
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 am

have you seen sheeno yet?
have fought that thing in the arena?

fought one earlier and she just tried running around me like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:23 am

Damn, I actually got that hopping MB bot.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
@LXE

Pretty sure my Melfi info was wrong, I should have tested before listening to other people. orz
She gives Bad Homing, not Disorder (I guess, still not like I have her to test with.) The arrows are still extremely useful despite that, and I heard they can hit Seraphs. Also heard her heal arrows heal some HP upon impact and then Auto Repair kicks in, so she'd be healing more than the regular 100 HP.

Don't quote me on any of that. Still not sure. ;_; But I've heard from multiple people that she's more useful than the old Melfi.

And blue hair.
<3

She's gay a bitch, nuff said. And yea, badd homing, not disorder, auto repair arrow, and Gate of Babylon wih 26 force.

Another note, Feng's tornado can block beam cancel bomb, nova, mialy rail....except rouche's weapons, it will disappear when touch barrier ball/barrier shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:34 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Bad Homing doesn't really last that long, but it will sure piss off all the Seraph FC Users.
I'd say the risk is pretty high if you're going to shoot an ECM arrow at one, so make sure that you're not its target when you're firing one.

The new arrow rain has a slightly larger AoE, if not the same as the original.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 new moes and new system(?!)   3 new moes and new system(?!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 new moes and new system(?!)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next