Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mialy type x Cartridge help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouche:C
Newcomer
Newcomer

Mialy type x Cartridge  help Empty
PostSubject: Mialy type x Cartridge help   Mialy type x Cartridge  help EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi

i need help with Cartridge

my Cartridge is : 7/10 5 Capacity and 2 Enhance internal weapon

its very hard to run from any melee... should i go for Float Dash or Short Boost ? and what the best tune and Cartridge if i get Float Dash or Short Boost

thank you

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Mialy type x Cartridge  help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mialy type x Cartridge help   Mialy type x Cartridge  help EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 pm

I'd personally suggest Short Boost. You should be able to get Broad Radar at level 9, along with short boost now. Then get one more capacity cart. Running with any untuned bot WILL be very difficult, so either be very attentive to your radar, or tune extra mobility (Fly!)

I may want to point out that since you're using 2x EIW, using her default arms will make it very difficult to get any form of decent mobility. You'll have to change them to lower cost ones (Crimrose/Lily Rain/Jikun if you want to stay moe, Tentrion/Mach Knight/Build Arm if you don't mind looking kinda odd) to be able to fit nice stats. All in all, Rouche C is a little different than regular Rouche, but I still feel like she's very potent. If you tuned and built her correctly she'll have a lot of potential.

Double post because the title changed (wat)

Same situation with Mialy X, except you obviously can't change her arms. You'll still want to tune fly IMO, but be sure to leave str at one. I suggest getting Shortboost/Quickland/Broad Radar with your remaining carts.

blead wrote:
Then I'll merge them for ya. :<
Back to top Go down

Mialy type x Cartridge help
Page 1 of 1