Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A

Go down 
+3
Winty
fggt
Dimness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimness
Newcomer
Newcomer

So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A Empty
PostSubject: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Any good guides/builds for her you guys don't mind sharing? I've been playing around with her in the arena lately and she's been surviving pretty well, I'd like some input before I end up completely ruining her with bad tunes.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 pm

You can put anything on her and she will still be "pretty well".
Back to top Go down
Dimness
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Hmm, so basically you're saying she'll never really be anything special? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:42 pm

she's an air with a non-tunable weapon that scales with EIW.
her slots only need stats.
it shouldn't be hard to figure out which stats you want and what tunes will give you them.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:12 am

to all airs, just get 38 fly first, then 40 tec when possible (except for most melee airs though). Leave at least 1 str for propeller bits if you don't have any reboosts stuffs, and at least 1 wlk for smooth landing (well I referred the 1 wlk from the snail bot loading screen).

Since she has a very nice EIW, get them all.

All cartridge capacity carts are taken to maximize tuning almost all the time if you don't want to invest on expensive capacity tunes.

The rest of the cartridges depends on individual play styles.

Example I prefer broad radar to keep me alerted from enemy art if they are busy or aiming at me before I go in, while others just rely on "instincts" without radar to use other carts for their play like stealth system and sniper sight to be invisible to non-broad radar enemies on their map. Some pick float dash in case they got shot down from the sky to move away quickly while grounded since missiles home badly on ground opponents while others do quick jump to fly high quickly not to get caught with melee opponents, some don't get any of them and just use boosters that has a quick-get-away function or the bot itself has it in built. Some pick beam guard to help them at air vs air battles while some to stun regain since it gives a guaranteed mini heal when hit by arts (since most blast damage will stun you anyways). Some tune fast recovery as to not suffer from boost drain debuffs other bots might hit you with, while some don't and just live with it. Some pick moving burst and slap as many weapons on the bot and make it rain from the sky while others don't and heavily tune their main weapon instead and goes pew pew pew.

In the end you just can't have it all so you just manage your cartridges and pick what you can live and live without.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:31 pm

If anyone needs help, I've got a build started now. Trying my best to make this one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:51 pm

get more HP or u will die in an instance when facing those shit ass addict to moray BS that always swanky about how skillful they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:18 pm

So no shields then?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:23 pm

use 1 buckler and 1 handheld if u please its up to u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Okay, how's this instead (I use a Main Weapon Handheld so that I don't have as much trouble togging through my sub-weapons).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:10 am

Beatrix wrote:
get more HP or u will die in an instance when facing those shit ass addict to moray BS that always swanky about how skillful they are.
It's not skillful, instead they're lucky ghey or wise one to pick moray bs on latest Anniv Coin for being annoyed to those airs. ' 3'

Btw, for Mialy A Build, why not try to go 40 tec / 38 wlk w/o any shield?
Its almost no diff with normal handheld +10 cost. Also, most art these days can aim Airs with shield easily thanks to the moray BS, Homura, Gathima, and such. -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A   So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A Empty

Back to top Go down

So I did some Mega Garapon and got a Mialy Type A
Page 1 of 1