Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help with Mialy Type-X

Go down 
+3
fggt
Trill
Mathiu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathiu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Need Help with Mialy Type-X Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 am

Hello I'm a new player(playing for a week) and I got a Type X from rolling and I have used it mostly and I need help with what tune-ups I should get for her and before you bash me to search the forums I have read most Mialy guides and it is mostly for Mialy ONLY not for Type-X and as I know the 2 have different stats which would be Mialy has 13 STR, 18 TEC, 9 WLK, 15 FLY and 12 TGH while Type X has 12STR, 19 TEC, 8 WLK, 15 FLY and 13 TGH my Carts would be Capax5, 2x EIW, Short Boost, Broad Radar last would either be Sniper Sight or Quick Land though I wanna do hopping Railgun though I'm a bit confused on what I should tune WLK or FLY since she has a higher fly wouldn't it be easier to tune that and not the WLK since both affect Short Boost and if that is so I can try and maximize my TEC so I can increase my RG Damage
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:37 am

Walk tunes up to 35, and then go for as much TEC as possible. I'd take Quickland instead of Sniper Sight.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 am

I will go 34+fly and accel roll since the population of Eris in arena is considerable.
Back to top Go down
Mathiu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for the fast replies but I still need to ask questions about tuning what tunes do I need to do is this one fine? This is used with a Mialy with the calc but I've accounted the difference in the stats since Type X has 10 less capa than Mialy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:19 am

There's some needless boost tunes since you already took out some wlk.
Change them for High boost alpha, or beta if you don't want the str as well.
On calc you should have 2wlk on her, since X has -1 wlk than the original.
Back to top Go down
Mathiu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm

thank again for the quick replies but I have unfortunately either become stupid due to being groggy (it being 2AM when I posted this build) or that should actually be correct since I said as well the Type X has 10 less Capacity so I cant really fix it or if someone can have it corrected I may need to do High Boost beta but that would dumb down the str and I actually do use the bits for people who don't know how to counter them so give or take without taking a look at the needless Boost Parts would that be partially OK?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Boost + Boost = 2 Fly = 2slots = 10 cost
High Boost Alpha = 2 fly -1 wlk = 1 slot = 10 cost

You can fix it.
You don't need that wlk, so you can switch those boost tunes to make tuning much easier.

I have a 1str Mialy and the bits still work anyway. And it's not like your str is that close to your tec level.

I'd rather get some more tec than to abuse a bit that I can still abuse, because I can still charge the WB gauge when the bits are already activated.
12 charges can last quite a bit if you don't waste them on silly targets. Not to mention you can restore the ammo.

Quote :
High Tech Beta

You are tunning fly and taking it away? :/

Same str, more tec, less 15 hp from that ranger tune.
Spoiler:

Without working too much around it, 37 tec, 1 str.
Spoiler:

Actually, add +1 tec to those since I didn't change it. (X has +1tec)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok for any ART:

Try to get movility it means

For Hopper:
STR: 1
TEC: 40 or as close as possible
WLK: 33+ (This must be high)
FLY: 1 (This can be low)
TGH: 13 or more...
CARTS: All capa, Blast Guard, Beam Guard and Short Bost...

For Float Dash
TEC: 40
WLK: 1 (This can be low)
FLY: 37 (This must be high)
TGH: 13 or more
CARTS: All capa, Blast Guard, Beam Guard and Float Dash...

also based in your final build u can add/change a cart and add Internal Weapon Enhanc., Moving Burst...

With Mialy (All) u can choose any one of the ART builds, hopper or Fload dash, she can use bot builds without problem..

now If u ask which one would I do, I will always do Hopp, Im a LND, so I wlk better that fly, I always fails with Float Dash and I have more control with WLK that FLY. (but this is only how I play, some ppls are really pro with float dash builds)

and someting that u must know is: If you do Float Dash, it uses the Boster and she isnt and air the BS will run out of power faster that an AIR, If you do Hopper its and ART not a LND then the ART will never run as fast as a LND.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Ok for any ART:

Try to get movility it means

For Hopper:
TEC: 40 or as close as possible
WLK: 33+ (This must be high) 34
FLY: 1 (This can be low)
TGH: 13 or more...
CARTS: All capa, Blast Guard, Beam Guard and Short Bost...

For Float Dash
TEC: 40
WLK: 1 (This can be low)
FLY: 37 (This must be high)
TGH: 13 or more
CARTS: All capa, Blast Guard, Beam Guard and Float Dash...

also based in your final build u can add/change a cart and add Internal Weapon Enhanc., Moving Burst...

With Mialy (All) u can choose any one of the ART builds, hopper or Fload dash, she can use bot builds without problem..

now If u ask which one would I do, I will always do Hopp, Im a LND, so I wlk better that fly, I always fails with Float Dash and I have more control with WLK that FLY. (but this is only how I play, some ppls are really pro with float dash builds)

and someting that u must know is: If you do Float Dash, it uses the Boster and she isnt and air the BS will run out of power faster that an AIR, If you do Hopper its and ART not a LND then the ART will never run as fast as a LND.

for short boost, u might as well make it 34 for break point :/ unless the breakpoint got changed from what i remember. and short boost (for non-lands. for lands u only need 30 to get maximum out of short boost) won't get any better no matter if you have more WLK than this.

EDIT: and btw, isn't the FLY breakpoint 38? why did u write it as 37?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:34 pm

BTW, we are talking about Mialy here. Her EIW are a must have, as in, they aren't useless at all.

Treating every art as if they were the same is badd.

Also, isn't 35 wlk the breakpoint for non lnd? Even if 34 is for hop, you might as well get +1.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
BTW, we are talking about Mialy here. Her EIW are a must have, as in, they aren't useless at all.

Treating every art as if they were the same is badd.

Also, isn't 35 wlk the breakpoint for non lnd? Even if 34 is for hop, you might as well get +1.

r u trying to imply that EIW of other ARTs are crap? cuz i can definitely object to that statement. :/
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 am

SmileBrush wrote:
r u trying to imply that EIW of other ARTs are crap?
You're definitely wasting carts taking it on a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Mialy Type-X   Need Help with Mialy Type-X Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with Mialy Type-X
Page 1 of 1