Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mialy Type.X Build ?

Go down 
+9
;)OwneD)
Koiro
Yokura
kyarashotgun
rei_hunter
Seeker of Power
exoakutsu
KidGlitch
HiroTan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HiroTan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

Mialy Type.X Build ?  Empty
PostSubject: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Well,i got a Mialy Type.X from [Hu] Cube,and... I need a build for her.

Could someone post a build here ?

Thanks! #em3
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Pretty simple... Hit one of the last 3 fly break points, max out tec, keep 1 str, and get float dash and both eiws. After that, just experiment to see what works for you.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Why do ppl ask for build help without doing an abstract calc?
KidGlitch wrote:
Pretty simple... Hit one of the last 3 fly break points, max out tec, keep 1 str, and get float dash and both eiws. After that, just experiment to see what works for you.

Float dash mialy, ahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:36 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
Something wrong?

Yes, during float dash your character has a lean forward stance making it harder to shoot. Plus boost run or short boost mialy is much better.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:40 pm

That's why I always wind up hitting low! Thank you! I couldn't figure out why that was a problem for my type.x and not my theta. Thought it was just UE.
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:23 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
KidGlitch wrote:
Something wrong?

Yes, during float dash your character has a lean forward stance making it harder to shoot. Plus boost run or short boost mialy is much better.

The irony here is that boost run also makes you aim down, but the aim shouldn't be a problem if you git gud.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm

So it was UE.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 pm

i use float dash on my Mialy .-.;; i still rock hell with her...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:12 pm

ITT: downs_hunter boasting about mialy requiring "skills"
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:23 pm

More so than it used to.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:23 am

Short boost accel or Float dash should give you sufficient escape power. Aiming is a problem you should work on regardless of what you choose.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 am

Mialy never needed skills post-buff, don't kid yourself.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:38 am

Well, X requires that you actually hit the only shot you fire; it's a one-shot deal. Regardless, the gun itself is extremely fast anyways. Works pretty similarly to the handheld blast railgun. Either you hit, or you don't.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:57 am

40 tec 34 fly accel hops 2x eiw 1 str personaly I don't go for broad instead I get hp its up to you really.(non radar player)
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:00 pm

;)OwneD) wrote:
40 tec 34 fly accel hops 2x eiw 1 str personaly I don't go for broad instead I get hp its up to you really.(non radar player)

Mialy doesn't need hp if your a good player, you will run out of ammo before hp. 38 fly is more preferable. And getting 40 tec is kinda hard when you want to preserve mialy wb potential.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Isn't type X the one that only shots 1 time? Idk if you really need her WBs there.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Isn't type X the one that only shots 1 time? Idk if you really need her WBs there.
Nah. Besides, Mialy WBs are so low on HP with a 1/40 balance even with Tough WB that it's not really worth using them.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Mmh..I checked the Calc and made a build with 1 STR left, 40 TEC, 14 TGH, 38 FLY and Short Boost + BRadar, the onl donside ould be no Accele roll, but fark air dashes.

Spoiler:

Pretty sure this could be done way better, but there's enough capa for this :O
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
The lower the fire rate, the more you need fire support.

Mialy X also consumes ammo much slower than the original.

If it was the original, I'd kill the bits (which I don't), but on X? I'd think twice.

Zwiebel, those are pretty inefficient tune ups you got there.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
;)OwneD) wrote:

Mialy doesn't need hp if your a good player, you will run out of ammo before hp. 38 fly is more preferable. And getting 40 tec is kinda hard when you want to preserve mialy wb potential.
exo u do realize that x has a built in farming weapon, anyways im to lazy to make a x build so ill give u my mialy build XD hopefully it helps some.
Spoiler:
@himmel why they hell do u not run quick land.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 pm

i went into the depths of my garage to find my build for this thing(btw I hate using this thing but luckily it's the easiest fucking tuning job of anything so whatever)

as a note you can longboost if your bit refill subweapon has no ammo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:19 pm

;)OwneD) wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
;)OwneD) wrote:

exo u do realize that x has a built in farming weapon, anyways im to lazy to make a x build so ill give u my mialy build XD hopefully it helps some.
Spoiler:
@himmel why they hell do u not run quick land.

Yeah she does but why are you farming ammo? Mialy should be in the front lines hopping and pushing up, not camping like a fcking bitch like other right click arts. Plus, the wb on mialys even if its not 10 str is crucial to me, its not about the hp, its the annoyance factor. It gives me as a mialy player another option to use. Plus, why do you need accel roll on mialy? No br? A mialy doesn't need all of her capa carts to be a full build.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

I just put on randumb tunes, while having no idea how to ART, sorry ;w;"

Winty's build looks fine.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm

yea or u can also give up on the bits entirely at 1 str and 40 tec im not sure they'll even be worth it.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ;)OwneD) on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mialy Type.X Build ?    Mialy Type.X Build ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mialy Type.X Build ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next