Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?

Go down 
+38
Prior
Suki_Eve
Kirika
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Tashunu
zerocl
Mew
VeryMelon
Trill
mechaRev
dbzfan922
Malphes
SL the Pyro
LS3
dragongx92
tehprognoob
Hyoka
DarkChuky
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
Gerrion
Suguri
IncuSlave
MagicPotatoplz
Senior Grey
Aurao
That_Wiesel_Guy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
fggt
DisNiga
resireth
Dune
Gunmanryu
Stickboy
rei_hunter
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Thoughts for this?
Angry
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Happy
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Hoping (Hope)
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_lcap43%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 23 ]
Painful
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Sad
 9% [ 5 ]
Disappointed
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
... Fraud legs... Add slow tunes... teleport lag kick anything.. works vs anythig.. yes... they are great vs ARTs. (if you can get close enought, ART are death vs anything at close range)... so go and get that legs, you will love them!!! don´t worry about what they say.

hate to break the news to you chucky, but not every melee is HURR DURR AUTOPLAY GAMEWARRIOR MELEE

My Destructor loves the SHIT out of Adone LGs
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

@Topic: not sure what to think of that new update. The SUC Gara update sounds sorta promising. Apparently we'll get a new Seraph Promo, so no matter how hard it might fail, at least we can spam Bastagant to breed dat Seraph once more OwO

SUC won't be updated. They will add a new UC gara.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

yeah man use it, forgeat all about those guys... I use ART, and when one Fraud leg is over me (the ones that are FREE from the Super UC gara)... it´s hard to hit him, cause teleports everywhere...

just remember:
- You need to add 2 slow tunes
- You must be smart to get close to the ART, you are an AIR, air gets a lot of damage.

also, feel free to play as you want! ppls here will always say that you are wrong. If you are happy with the legs, use it!

ppls here believes ppls must play the same as they are if not, they you are dumm... ! hahahaha take the good and recomendations and always forge about NO, YOU CANT, because you can!
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
yeah man use it, forgeat all about those guys... I use ART, and when one Fraud leg is over me (the ones that are FREE from the Super UC gara)... it´s hard to hit him, cause teleports everywhere...

just remember:
- You need to add 2 slow tunes
- You must be smart to get close to the ART, you are an AIR, air gets a lot of damage.

also, feel free to play as you want! ppls here will always say that you are wrong. If you are happy with the legs, use it!

ppls here believes ppls must play the same as they are if not, they you are dumm... ! hahahaha take the good and recomendations and always forge about NO, YOU CANT, because you can!
ok, a couple things wrong here.
The first statement you explain does not clearly point the validity of frau lgs. They require the use of worse internet in order to "fully utilize" the potential of the lgs.

The second statement requires the use of Rt frau lgs, not UC frau lgs, and only goes forth on a 1 vs. 1 situation, which CB hardly has. Considering he's talking about trying to get the lgs from Super UC, trying to talk about getting frau lgs with 2+ slots is probably not the best information someone can give

The irony is that I'm actually trying to prove you wrong as well. I used to look at frau lgs as well and go "hey this is actually pretty darn fun" Sure it served me in aiding fights against other airs and such, but risking getting close to enemy lines where artillery units are everywhere and getting smacked by a melee pretty much destroys any hope of life I have, the risk was not worth the effort. Air melee is tough, and frau lgs aren't the most useful of air melee weapons due to it's awkwardness, pretty "meh" damage and lack of slots for potent use.

And also the last part, no, you're being cynical, and not only that, but very hard to comprehend what the heck you're trying to say. If you really want to influence someone to play their way, try to actually make it so it's understandable.

I'll just add my point to this:
Frau LGs are tough to use no doubt because of it's horizontal movement, weird tracking, horrid ending lag. It's a very "All or nothing" style weapon where if you hit, you can be sure to at least slow the player down, and if not, be prepared for a world of hurt. If you miss, you're going to be shot in the face. (Or in this case, the back of the head). The damage is pretty weak too so don't expect a lot out of it damage wise. The one redeeming factor to frau lgs, however, is the fact that you can fit in another booster slot, which airs are always welcoming into their parts list.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

tl;dr this entire shitwar about adone LG

It sucks. If you hit with it, great. It still sucks, shit for damage and really bad if you're against multiple people(although I died to an Adone LG because the guy chasing the Adone LG user couldn't do shit and it was essentially 1v1).
If you miss with it, you're dead fucking meat, it doesn't matter what the target is or was, it will blow you to fucking pieces without a hint of regret. In fact, it'll probably be celebrating your epic stupidity for failing with Adone LG.

Therefore, don't fucking use it. Stick to Seraph Tackle/Slash Blade or whatever the heck those air melee blades are called, at least they're halfway useful.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Ugh.

I would rather use Frau LG than Seraph Tackle.

That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Ok ok. Sorry is I was not clear on the subject. Like I said I am new and just started playing. My problem is being called stupid for things I did not understand in the first place. Here was my logic.

Melee legs on air=air do more damage to art
air has beam weps and mini zooka to take care of other air and land
Me nub=less no-how about such things.

I know that getting in a arts face is a bad idea "but" I was thinking since art is "Weak" against melee that could work. My god not like it will matter anyway with the op bots around. Besides, i dont like being so one rounded that since i'm a air i go for land and such and vice versa. Malf can die in a hole for all i care. Sorry if im stupid or whatever. It was what i was seeing in pvp and what i was told by others when i ask for advice. It looked cool so i planed it in my build.

Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
Ok ok. Sorry is I was not clear on the subject. Like I said I am new and just started playing. My problem is being called stupid for things I did not understand in the first place. Here was my logic.

Melee legs on air=air do more damage to art
air has beam weps and mini zooka to take care of other air and land
Me nub=less no-how about such things.

I know that getting in a arts face is a bad idea "but" I was thinking since art is "Weak" against melee that could work. My god not like it will matter anyway with the op bots around. Besides, i dont like being so one rounded that since i'm a air i go for land and such and vice versa. Malf can die in a hole for all i care. Sorry if im stupid or whatever. It was what i was seeing in pvp and what i was told by others when i ask for advice. It looked cool so i planed it in my build.

Nuff said
One tip I can give you in this game: improve the best qualities. Don't get everything. Team mates exist for the sole reason that they can take out things that you can't. How cooperative you can get with your team mates, I don't know, but if you can't deal with something, find someone that can.

Back to the original topic at hand, hopefully the cubes we'll get will have bots and weapons. It'll be very disappointing if it's not... And that the UC garapon will have SOMETHING useful inside beside the seraph promo
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

K thank you guys very much.

@topic
Idea: what if a zero was in one of the cubes???? o.o CB could do that to troll maby..
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
K thank you guys very much.

@topic
Idea: what if a zero was in one of the cubes???? o.o CB could do that to troll maby..

We DID have some EVEs and Ivises (<---wird word o.O) popping out of Ro cubes before. However CS got butthurt and removed them from the account, compensating them by adding a 1s Mini-Ivis (a face Acc) to the inventory instead.

I really wouldn't get my hopes to high for it.

Maybe the new Garas will feature Resheris again? #em0

** Charge! ** #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:14 pm

If its a small or med bot then idc who or what it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
SUC won't be updated. They will add a new UC gara.
This has got me thinking... Maybe this new UC gara won't have a "HIDDEN PRIZE LIST OF EPICNESS" like our previous UC gara?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Breaking news...according to their Facebook page, CB has changed their stance, and is now dropping the Chibi Gara instead of the Robo Gara....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CosmicBreak/108826935829784
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

WE DID IT!! >W<
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Kind of makes you wonder, though, if they're going to do any more Chibi battles.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Kind of makes you wonder, though, if they're going to do any more Chibi battles.... Sad
It's not like any of the good chibis for Chibi Wars were from Chibi Gara anyway. If you aren't using Seraph-chan or Aila-chan your chibi choice barely matters considering how similar all the cores are.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Suguri wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
It's not like any of the good chibis for Chibi Wars were from Chibi Gara anyway. If you aren't using Seraph-chan or Aila-chan your chibi choice barely matters considering how similar all the cores are.

I still had fun with my Koko...Boost Run, an Easy Rifle, and Dual Rifle Bits made for a mean little GunRunner Lite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 pm

chibi wars was fucking retarded ok

dragongx92 wrote:
Malf can die in a hole for all i care.
if you hate me, that's cool, chances are i probably hate you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Malphes wrote:
chibi wars was fucking retarded ok
This is Mike we're talking about. Mike likes Sups... and RT.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 pm

i wasn't referring to him i was referring to chibi wars in general

everyone in there is awful and the entire thing is pretentious
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Suguri wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Chibi pepo was still viable as a melee core seeing as how melee weapons combo into the tongue.
Chibi R.Win would suffice as a self sustaining fighter or just a healer in general. Heck she's probably better considering how she can use that circle AND have a hypershot buff as well.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Since we started to talk about little girls...
Orin Chan is the master race chibi (until we got Ah-chan chibi and Mialy chibi :V)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

CapeMike wrote:
There's enough free chibis anyway.
It's not like there was that many gara chibis on chibi wars anyway. And most of them were Oukas.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

I like supports who do damage..thats just me.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Eh, some of my funniest CB memories come from Chibi battles....

Me: Yeah, we got this battle in the bag, and-

*suddenly sees 8 or 9 Hippodroids coming his way*

Me: .......well, crap. *boom*
--------------------------------------

Me: Go, Chaos Hippodroid, KILL!!

*gets cleaved by the Chaos Hippodroid he just released*

Me: .....ow. *runs*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next