Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?

Go down 
+38
Prior
Suki_Eve
Kirika
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Tashunu
zerocl
Mew
VeryMelon
Trill
mechaRev
dbzfan922
Malphes
SL the Pyro
LS3
dragongx92
tehprognoob
Hyoka
DarkChuky
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
Gerrion
Suguri
IncuSlave
MagicPotatoplz
Senior Grey
Aurao
That_Wiesel_Guy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
fggt
DisNiga
resireth
Dune
Gunmanryu
Stickboy
rei_hunter
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Thoughts for this?
Angry
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Happy
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Hoping (Hope)
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_lcap43%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 23 ]
Painful
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Sad
 9% [ 5 ]
Disappointed
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 am

Kirika wrote:
Overall, I like this update =P I think I may actually start playing again. After discovering the fish comes in UC flavors, Eri and myself heavily spammed the mission. She ended up with 3... and I still want a fishie T.T (nearly 8 hr of fish missions, and no fishie v.v). I think this is the first update I've seen actual content addition, and not just a new gara in a long time @_@

Off-topic:

I finally got my Melfi, LXE, after all this time. I really love playing her, but she is so irresistibly tasty to rushers T.T I only pull her out if I have a pretty good party to work with >_<

Spoiler:

You made a caster skin o.o

I was wondering why the eyes felt so weird.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:02 am

That Seraph lol, I seriously don't get why C.S do the things they do. A part of me thinks they actually WANT the game dead.
Were they like '' Oh, all these poor people without a Resha, how about we give EVERYONE access to a strong UC Resha?!?! No more complaints! ''.
Ugh, a new shit storm is coming over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 am

X-box time <3
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 am

LXE wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Off-topic:

I finally got my Melfi, LXE, after all this time. I really love playing her, but she is so irresistibly tasty to rushers T.T I only pull her out if I have a pretty good party to work with >_<

Spoiler:
How many rolls? I got mine in 1x
Weekly Garapon FTW!

Including or not including my original royal rolls XP

Hyoka wrote:
You made a caster skin o.o

I was wondering why the eyes felt so weird.

Yesh, I <3 Caster/Extra soooooo much XD
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:40 pm

i'm late for this but i wanted to talk to someone about it...
:I

i was hoping that the new uc gara was going to be full of nice and neat weapons which it sorta was.
that was it, really.

i just want weapons.
i don't want more bots because i'm already trying to just tune one and it's going so sloowwww.
wanting more bots is going to kill me.
going to end up with a lot of bots and none of them are tuned properly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7