Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?

Go down 
+38
Prior
Suki_Eve
Kirika
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Tashunu
zerocl
Mew
VeryMelon
Trill
mechaRev
dbzfan922
Malphes
SL the Pyro
LS3
dragongx92
tehprognoob
Hyoka
DarkChuky
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
Gerrion
Suguri
IncuSlave
MagicPotatoplz
Senior Grey
Aurao
That_Wiesel_Guy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
fggt
DisNiga
resireth
Dune
Gunmanryu
Stickboy
rei_hunter
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Thoughts for this?
Angry
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Happy
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Hoping (Hope)
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 23 ]
Painful
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Sad
 9% [ 5 ]
Disappointed
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 pm

ziix wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
1 RT -always-

dsakfposdfsadfasdfaf ||||||||||||||orz

At least mats are gonna be easy to get nao.

Wut. Ive been getting 7 or 5 rt from en SUC Gara. ._.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 am

Guess it's not necessary to create new thread so...
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201206060035/

No tune up gara, just some new items, included manly byne trophy. Bikini Crim and Lily in SP gara. Welcome back campaign for quitters...etc

And new player will get HD Crim/Lily/Hu instead of the old skinable one:/
Spoiler:

There some more things...
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 am

tggt wrote:

No tune up gara, just some new items, included manly byne trophy. Bikini Crim and Lily in SP gara. Welcome back campaign for quitters...etc

Spoiler:

yay revamp.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 am

MORE FANSERVICE!!!
Also, apparently there will be a new mission called "BEACH SURVIVAL"
(A.K.A. Crim and Lily fighting against Squidol girls har har)
And UC gara aparently DID get an update, another seraph promotion, but (if I'm reading this correctly) the seraph gets a brand new wonder bit and a new internal weapon.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 am

Akhenderson wrote:
MORE FANSERVICE!!!
Also, apparently there will be a new mission called "BEACH SURVIVAL"
(A.K.A. Crim and Lily fighting against Squidol girls har har)
And UC gara aparently DID get an update, another seraph promotion, but (if I'm reading this correctly) the seraph gets a brand new wonder bit and a new internal weapon.

Gara only

Make people who quit stay out lol
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 am

GARA ONLY SERAPH??????

GET THE FUCK OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT.

FUCK YOU CYBERSTEP IM MAILING DILDOS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 am

I seriously hope the hd versions are also shop purchasable.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

iKray wrote:
I seriously hope the hd versions are also shop purchasable.

CS is known for dick moves

Be prepared for it to be absent from shop.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 am

Well then... I still hope i can get the LG parts i need from it. If not I will be sad.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

Will the new starters be able to be bazared?

And dat jikun long in the Byne pic looks HD
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 am

BTW, UC gara items aren't an update to SUC, they are going to be on a new gara.
Just in case you didn't read it on the official site.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:42 am

tggt wrote:

Spoiler:

Hope the new HD for starters will be shop or bazaar @.@
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm

I knew the tune mat gara would be too good to be true. CS wouldn't just give away Rt items like that, much less the EX mats.

That said, I'm glad they're actually doing something new with the game again... we'll see if my optimism holds out though (it won't).

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 pm

tggt wrote:

Spoiler:
Oh my god I'm going to wreck my keyboard hnnnnnnnngsadlnfbwkejgfhlwbefljq
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:

Spoiler:

You nid to see the moment Crim's bikini fall off Embarassed
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/special/120606/
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

tggt wrote:
Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:

Spoiler:

But Crim isn't Lily c3:
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

told
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:
But Crim isn't Lily c3:
I second this.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Btw:
Quote :
We will be removing DX Gara and Robo Gara during the June 7th update in order to make room for the two new Garapons

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/10872
Quote :
We'll be running three new campaigns: a Beginners Campaign, a Welcome Back Campaign, and a Loyalty Campaign! The following groups of players will be eligible for each campaign:

- Beginners Campaign: All new players.
- Welcome Back Campaign: Existing players who have not logged in since April 5th's maintenance.
- Loyalty Campaign: Existing players who have logged in at least once since April 5th's maintenance.

Each campaign will feature limited edition cubes containing special prizes!

We'll also be adding new starter characters, and a new Lesson Area for beginners to learn more about the game!

>Welcome Back Campaign
>Loyalty Campaign
:/

Quote :
A new Mission featuring Crimrose and Lily Rain will be added! These two seem to have gotten themselves into some trouble while on vacation...

Onsen crisis

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 pm

>Removing DX and Robo
>these are the only two good garapons that aren't Gara of the Month

Are you fucking serious CS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Lol, "Loyalty". That name.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I think im gonna like the mew mission...
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 pm

>taking away DX and robo
>need alba HD
i hate this game and the people who run it
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Who know, may they gonna throw both into SP, along with 10+ other silver/gold balls.

The "welcome back" campaign reminds me i hav 15 alts accounts made since anniversary cube campaign >_>
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:17 pm

well, i mean, alba hd in robo was a nice chance
now, if they push all in one gara, is going to be superclusterfuck gara, good luck getting what YOU want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next