Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?

Go down 
+38
Prior
Suki_Eve
Kirika
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Tashunu
zerocl
Mew
VeryMelon
Trill
mechaRev
dbzfan922
Malphes
SL the Pyro
LS3
dragongx92
tehprognoob
Hyoka
DarkChuky
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
Gerrion
Suguri
IncuSlave
MagicPotatoplz
Senior Grey
Aurao
That_Wiesel_Guy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
fggt
DisNiga
resireth
Dune
Gunmanryu
Stickboy
rei_hunter
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Thoughts for this?
Angry
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Happy
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Hoping (Hope)
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_lcap43%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 23 ]
Painful
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Sad
 9% [ 5 ]
Disappointed
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Penko
Penko

Female Posts : 20

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:21 am

I swear, if swimsuit Ivis ever comes out, I'll personally fund the CBEN servers for the next 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 am

HU cube can give crimchans.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 am

Go to tat area(from central)->talk to reshit->get cube->open for random moe(all moe). Ivis gives u handy mad mod 1s, eris gives x3 ticket.
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Cosmic2012-06-0714-18-51-687

EDIT: Moe is a liez, u get gay male bots too k.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 am

Newbie cubes can give a variety of moes.

First moe I got was HD Crim.

Second was DG.

Also, to please everyone:
JP Shop:

HD Crimbreasts:
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 am

Too many boobs... Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am

you're clearly new here
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 am

Wow theyre really generous with the cubes...
Also, EVERYTHING IN THAT UC GARA... New free slot items which is nice.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 am

Here are the content of Beginners, Welcome Back and Loyalty campaign cubes:
Beginners:
Welcome Back:
Loyalty:

Beginner get 1s fangirls, UC and 35RT, Welcome Back get 50RT and some 1s weapon, Loyalty get Elements mainly. All get Crim, Lily and Long (HD) at the end i think.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 am

Lets see,
beginners get:
Spoiler:

Welcome Back gets:
Spoiler:

Loyalty gets:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:54 am

Akhenderson wrote:

Welcome Back gets:
Spoiler:

OMAIGAHD....
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:58 am

1s Xid. We get 30 days roll and loop too.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:02 am

ziix wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:

Welcome Back gets:
Spoiler:

OMAIGAHD....
You're telling me... Even though they are only 1 slotted, I would have very much taken new weapons and RT rather than a bunch of elements. Now granted, I don't know what's in the big tune up sets so I'm still hoping that those tune up sets will be phenomenal. Especially since they're at the bottom of the list.

Beginners really is more geared towards beginners, with some slotted bots but not a lot of bots (also, Mecha Jetter Girl is not in there...?)
Welcome back is basically the same deal, except they really want you to come back. You're getting some of the best weapons and plenty of rt for at least 1 roll in gara or something in the shop.

Loyalty is basically loyalty at it's finest. Lots of elements and tune ups which allow you to get your already powerful bots into something even more fantastic. The only thing I didn't like about it is the fact that they didn't give you rt as well, considering some of the players on the game don't use rt. Nevertheless, it still does cater to those who do play often.
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 am

Akhenderson wrote:
ziix wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:

Welcome Back gets:
Spoiler:

OMAIGAHD....
You're telling me... Even though they are only 1 slotted, I would have very much taken new weapons and RT rather than a bunch of elements. Now granted, I don't know what's in the big tune up sets so I'm still hoping that those tune up sets will be phenomenal. Especially since they're at the bottom of the list.

Beginners really is more geared towards beginners, with some slotted bots but not a lot of bots (also, Mecha Jetter Girl is not in there...?)
Welcome back is basically the same deal, except they really want you to come back. You're getting some of the best weapons and plenty of rt for at least 1 roll in gara or something in the shop.

Loyalty is basically loyalty at it's finest. Lots of elements and tune ups which allow you to get your already powerful bots into something even more fantastic. The only thing I didn't like about it is the fact that they didn't give you rt as well, considering some of the players on the game don't use rt. Nevertheless, it still does cater to those who do play often.

i bet LXE paid CS not to get newbs free Mecha Jetter Girl
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

Akhenderson wrote:
Loyalty is basically loyalty at it's finest.
I.e. loyalty gets nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 am

EMPattack wrote:
Sharing is caring you know.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 am

Akhenderson wrote:
ziix wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:

Welcome Back gets:
Spoiler:

OMAIGAHD....

You're quite wrong about the welcome back part.

Especially since those weapons require 3s to really shine (although I could make an exception for Combat Gatling..)
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am

LXE wrote:
EMPattack wrote:

Besides, last I'd heard, LXE and MJG had gone their separate ways XP Wasn't Nemlim your new waifu?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 am

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
EMPattack wrote:

Besides, last I'd heard, LXE and MJG had gone their separate ways XP Wasn't Nemlim your new waifu?

I believe it's Melfi now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

Prizes are collective, like the Login campaign cubes?
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 am

Hyoka wrote:
Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:

Should have known by the nsfw avi XD

If that's the case, do you play on Melfi now, LXE?
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 am

DX misty robo GET
awwww yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:

No, I don't have any waifu, I like all moes. :3
(Especially Kinoshita Hideyoshi)

Kirika wrote:
Should have known by the nsfw avi XD

If that's the case, do you play on Melfi now, LXE?
MELFI MAKES MY HEART GO HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!
And yes, I do. :3
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:40 pm

I <3 Kuten M

But she loves my sister more ;-;
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 am

Overall, I like this update =P I think I may actually start playing again. After discovering the fish comes in UC flavors, Eri and myself heavily spammed the mission. She ended up with 3... and I still want a fishie T.T (nearly 8 hr of fish missions, and no fishie v.v). I think this is the first update I've seen actual content addition, and not just a new gara in a long time @_@

Off-topic:

I finally got my Melfi, LXE, after all this time. I really love playing her, but she is so irresistibly tasty to rushers T.T I only pull her out if I have a pretty good party to work with >_<

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:47 am

Kirika wrote:
Off-topic:

I finally got my Melfi, LXE, after all this time. I really love playing her, but she is so irresistibly tasty to rushers T.T I only pull her out if I have a pretty good party to work with >_<

Spoiler:
How many rolls? I got mine in 1x
Weekly Garapon FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next