Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?

Go down 
+38
Prior
Suki_Eve
Kirika
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
FireKiller87
Tashunu
zerocl
Mew
VeryMelon
Trill
mechaRev
dbzfan922
Malphes
SL the Pyro
LS3
dragongx92
tehprognoob
Hyoka
DarkChuky
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
Gerrion
Suguri
IncuSlave
MagicPotatoplz
Senior Grey
Aurao
That_Wiesel_Guy
Akhenderson
CapeMike
fggt
DisNiga
resireth
Dune
Gunmanryu
Stickboy
rei_hunter
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Thoughts for this?
Angry
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Happy
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Hoping (Hope)
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 23 ]
Painful
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Sad
 9% [ 5 ]
Disappointed
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Okay I'm confused?

New Seraph = RT Gara
New Crim/Lily Bikini = RT Gara

New Player/Welcome Back/Loyalty Campaigns for everybody

and new starter moes for newbies, possibly/possibly not bazaarable

Am I getting this right?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm

New Seraph is UC gara i think, probably promo.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
Well then... I still hope i can get the LG parts i need from it. If not I will be sad.
What are those "parts" you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
MORE FANSERVICE!!!
Also, apparently there will be a new mission called "BEACH SURVIVAL"
(A.K.A. Crim and Lily fighting against Squidol girls har har)
And UC gara aparently DID get an update, another seraph promotion, but (if I'm reading this correctly) the seraph gets a brand new wonder bit and a new internal weapon.

I WANT THIS SO BADLY.

Will make a new acc GG.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 pm

What the holy flipping fvck. Gimme air raider as a silver in the new Gara and I will be pleased >:I

I'm so fvcking excited I wont fricken sleep tonight now QWQ.
Time to make a million accs~!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:57 pm

...can I pray for a Pulsardio Gamma from the Loyalty campaign thing? >_>;;
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

OH MAN WHY I CAN'T HOLD ALL THIS HYPE and I'm on my finals exams
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Is it a brand new promo, or for cbjp, is it the return of summer saraph promo? I know we have it, but we have had the uc gara with the promo for a long time now, but I don't think cbjp had the same benefit
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 pm

tggt wrote:
Btw:
Quote :
We will be removing DX Gara and Robo Gara during the June 7th update in order to make room for the two new Garapons

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/10872
Quote :
We'll be running three new campaigns: a Beginners Campaign, a Welcome Back Campaign, and a Loyalty Campaign! The following groups of players will be eligible for each campaign:

- Beginners Campaign: All new players.
- Welcome Back Campaign: Existing players who have not logged in since April 5th's maintenance.
- Loyalty Campaign: Existing players who have logged in at least once since April 5th's maintenance.

Each campaign will feature limited edition cubes containing special prizes!

We'll also be adding new starter characters, and a new Lesson Area for beginners to learn more about the game!

>Welcome Back Campaign
>Loyalty Campaign
:/

Quote :
A new Mission featuring Crimrose and Lily Rain will be added! These two seem to have gotten themselves into some trouble while on vacation...

Onsen crisis

>Mission
Good. I need fanservice...as if I honestly need anything else to fap too...check malphes first line of sig
>New Starters
What else can they add? Winberrl? LazFlamme? Boring.
>Loyalty
Meh...if it's good, yay for us. If not, fuck CS.
>Removing those garas
I make a point of not rolling the stupid gara unless it was Aila, Rouche, or possibly Orin, so I don't give a massive clusterfuck about this, or even a tiny little clusterfuck.
>Lesson Area
It's about fucking time. The tutorial is honestly the biggest failure of my CB game career, almost nothing in it was true when I got to the actual fucking Arena.

>New Seraph in UC gara
Depends on what it actually does.

Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
dragongx92 wrote:
Well then... I still hope i can get the LG parts i need from it. If not I will be sad.
What are those "parts" you speak of?

Adones LG in UC gara. I need them for my air >.<
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Get 22 Rt and get 2S Rt shop Laz LGs

Adone LG just make you uber tall and idiotic as you spam slash and get carried into the ground.

They're a lot more costly than Thoarla LGs so they're bad for L AIR too
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

I forgot to say I needed them for my isuna. I like melee and having those legs could fck up some arts love hitting on me. Also, they hurt.....alot. I am going by what I see in pvp and what people tell me along with what I truly want. Since im not a RT buyer.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
I forgot to say I needed them for my isuna. I like melee and having those legs could fck up some arts love hitting on me. Also, they hurt.....alot. I am going by what I see in pvp and what people tell me along with what I truly want. Since im not a RT buyer.
'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 2rxv0yh
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm

U got a problem with what i want sonny jim??
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Because those lg are not for chasing ARTs, since the DMG is TEC based
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

The legs themself are probably better used verse other airs who get too close or land's even. I don't particularly like them, but if you have 2s ones, go for dual slow tunes. They activate enough to be nice to use.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
U got a problem with what i want sonny jim??
considering pretty much everything you said was stupid, yes
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Ok then, I guess I just need keep looking for what I like to play as. I love those legs but wish I had em. Still sort of new to this game fyi -_- so if I happen to say something totally retarded well remember who has been playing longer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
Ok then, I guess I just need keep looking for what I like to play as. I love those legs but wish I had em. Still sort of new to this game fyi -_- so if I happen to say something totally retarded well remember who has been playing longer...
Noobs make assumptions about the game. Seriously, don't do that.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

do what????? Not gonna let a guy call me out cuz he knows more than me..I think anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

dragongx92 wrote:

This will make you an easy target for melee units and bazooka users. The weird combo will also make you an ideal target to alphastrike.

@Topic: not sure what to think of that new update. The SUC Gara update sounds sorta promising. Apparently we'll get a new Seraph Promo, so no matter how hard it might fail, at least we can spam Bastagant to breed dat Seraph once more OwO
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm

... Fraud legs... Add slow tunes... teleport lag kick anything.. works vs anythig.. yes... they are great vs ARTs. (if you can get close enought, ART are death vs anything at close range)... so go and get that legs, you will love them!!! don´t worry about what they say.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
... Fraud legs... Add slow tunes... teleport lag kick anything.. works vs anythig.. yes... they are great vs ARTs. (if you can get close enought, ART are death vs anything at close range)... so go and get that legs, you will love them!!! don´t worry about what they say.
No man stop trolling newcomers.

Also, do not support lagwarpers please. Lagging is bad. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
teleport lag kick anything..
We're talking about adone lg, not the effects of them with a third world internet connection.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
don't listen to this guy.

Quote :
do what????? Not gonna let a guy call me out cuz he knows more than me..I think anyway.
too late, already happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?   '12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'12 - June 4th, What do you guys think of the upcoming Update on June 7th?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next