Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orin and 3 other variants

Go down 
+36
Klinkin
Senior Grey
Phantomhive
zerocl
PandaRehab
CapeMike
Kirika
FireKiller87
Aria
udon-GE
Hyoka
Kiraneko
Suguri
LS3
Suki_Eve
shadow_nekros
NEXT
rei_hunter
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
DisNiga
Gerrion
Trill
Sladezero
Akhenderson
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aurao
Bayonette
Raven
Tashunu
foxlaszlo
DarkChuky
ziix
Stickboy
fggt
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

Orin and 3 other variants - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:02 am

JadeCicada wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
I haven't been in the Arena to see the new Misty's abilities, but can someone tell me if Neo Dark Mist blocks the majority of ranged attacks like the normal Dark Mist? Or is it just "hide from radar, zap shit with shock"?

Unless Valkyrie became good at dodging my LL Bulk Gatling while under the slow-speed effects of Dark Mist, it protects against ranged attacks as per normal. It just now also gives you invisibility to even Broad Radar. This isn't without cost, of course - it has half as much ammo as the normal Dark Mist.

Of course I walked slow- the duration of the mist seemed to shorten more if I ran. I think her scythe is good tho. She's not bad. All I hope for is that EIW gives more ammo and a longer time for the mist.

Spoken of EIW, Synoris EIW enhances force by 1 and ammo by 250 scratch
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:10 am

Valkyrie wrote:
JadeCicada wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
I haven't been in the Arena to see the new Misty's abilities, but can someone tell me if Neo Dark Mist blocks the majority of ranged attacks like the normal Dark Mist? Or is it just "hide from radar, zap shit with shock"?

Unless Valkyrie became good at dodging my LL Bulk Gatling while under the slow-speed effects of Dark Mist, it protects against ranged attacks as per normal. It just now also gives you invisibility to even Broad Radar. This isn't without cost, of course - it has half as much ammo as the normal Dark Mist.

Of course I walked slow- the duration of the mist seemed to shorten more if I ran. I think her scythe is good tho. She's not bad. All I hope for is that EIW gives more ammo and a longer time for the mist.

Spoken of EIW, Synoris EIW enhances force by 1 and ammo by 250 scratch

wait a second

YOU HAVE MISTY VOID, TOO?

Fuck you, man, fuck you ;__;

Stop getting all the things I want!
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:48 am

If it makes you feel any better Suki, I got the new variations of Thoarla and Izuna, but not Misty. :U

Speaking of Izuna, has anyone happened upon any bullshit-ishly good builds involving her new wisps and beam shooter? Seriously, they just scream "alphag" to me.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:51 am

SL the Pyro wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, Suki, I got the other two variations of Thoarla and Izuna, but not Misty. Sad

Speaking of Izuna, has anyone happen upon any bullshit-ishly good builds involving her wisps and beam shooter? Seriously, they just scream "alphag" to me.
As I said before the arms will NOT work well in an alpha build, no matter what you do. The arms are way too high cost with way too low stats and 800 int is much too high. Hell Air Raider and Tonitrus can't even fit them even without a single tune, or even air loop.

Tail's okay but the accuracy is trash, you'd probably be better off using Pulse AMJs or Basca BS unless you're just going for looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orin and 3 other variants
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4