Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orin and 3 other variants

Go down 
+36
Klinkin
Senior Grey
Phantomhive
zerocl
PandaRehab
CapeMike
Kirika
FireKiller87
Aria
udon-GE
Hyoka
Kiraneko
Suguri
LS3
Suki_Eve
shadow_nekros
NEXT
rei_hunter
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
DisNiga
Gerrion
Trill
Sladezero
Akhenderson
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aurao
Bayonette
Raven
Tashunu
foxlaszlo
DarkChuky
ziix
Stickboy
fggt
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Orin and 3 other variants Empty
PostSubject: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

Since nobody bothered to make this while i was trolled by those viruses;__;
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201205230052/
Orin and 3 other variants 1-19
Orin and 3 other variants 3-8
Orin and 3 other variants 4-8

Screw it, gonna charge this time for sure #em5 Tat Orin with sexy leg, thoar AM4, bow gun Izuna AM, Misty, I swear i will be happy if i can get any of them.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:18 am

not sure if i want dem. ._.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:26 am

THOARLA Q_________Q
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:53 am

Demon Fox Izuna yeah!!! xD
Back to top Go down
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
foxlaszlo

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:09 pm

great... another OP tart for my UC builds to get creamed by ¬_¬
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Time to grind more offers... Again...
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm

iKray wrote:
Time to grind more offers... Again...
which ones ._.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:14 pm

foxlaszlo wrote:
great... another OP tart for my UC builds to get creamed by ¬_¬

You won't get creamed by Orin...that's like saying you got creamed by Rone. She's probably just gonna be another great SUP bot overlooked by the vast majority of CBEN because she's not a pre-built-to-game-warrior moe.

Unless you're referring to the Moe variants...which I equally doubt.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:19 pm

NOOOO, these bots are so tempting to roll and troll!!! Save your RTs for Mega Gara!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:26 pm

That Tail @.@
And wait, new version of AM3?
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Kinda of do not want.
Misty and Izuna as gold balls? Unless the core is different and the weapon is that good, they just look like troll golds (like Izuna was before).

If anything, I'd want Thoarla for the weapon, if it's anything that I like, since I have enough Thoarlas.

I hope that the silvers and weapons aren't as disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:44 pm

*see-through*
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:38 pm

that misty scythe looks extremely deadly looking O_o...
also, doesn't it seem that thoarla's am has a different color than her base color scheme? Oh well, still probably looks fun.

I'm kind of remotely interested as Thoarla is a bot that I really want to have just for that am3 and lgs and misty has always been my game winning bot since the first perfect attendance campaign. Highly underrated.

EDIT: I forgot to add that people who manage to obtain Orin during 5/24 - 6/7, will obtain a cosmo harmonics omega apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:40 pm

inb4 the Thoarla cannon is like Haruka cannon
and imo those 3 bots should be silver not gold
this gara seems pretty disappointing so far
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Yeah, if those are Golds, Silvers better be top-tier Silvers. I also don't want those crappy weapons that they're so fond of putting.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Raven wrote:
Yeah, if those are Golds, Silvers better be top-tier Silvers. I also don't want those crappy weapons that they're so fond of putting.

They also better not put weapons that are not only crap, but recycled crap, such as harp
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Hope they're silvers and there's another moe or something they plan to suprise us with :V
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Trill wrote:
Hope they're silvers and there's another moe or something they plan to suprise us with :V

inb4 ( insert name) silver, like Monica gold
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Izuna AM with beam shooter included would be nice. Have to confirm the chematics with my own eyes though.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Hope that Thorala AM's as hot as AM3 or even better, wondering what the changes on the Misty are though, I hope the only new addition to her isn't the new mask and wep, because I doubt I'll be melee-ing with her, even though that wep's sexy as hell, but who knows, this is C.S I'm talking about.

Inb4 Misty's melee is Eris tier.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Inb4: all these moes are just troll silvers. The real feature will b the redone Mai-chan with sugoi lagwarp attacks and a new striptease weapon.

I just hope I won't be trolled with some unwanted bot that is stronger than the stuff I desire. Maybe CS just doesn't want me to use freeze arracks QwQ
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Misty <333

I'm actually more excited about this gara than Harp. No OP moe (so far?) that everyone will roll for and spam. Not to mention all these are customizable so far except Orin. Izuna AM looks like it's going to be a new alphag arm (like Renny RS's Pierce Gun AM).
This gara seems promising to me, because I don't WANT OP pre-built moes... just moes. C:
However, due to all those being gold most likely, I probably won't get any of them.

And I can totally see them filling it with old stuff I have thousands of like Harp, but hopefully if they do use some old stuff, it's just weapons. Weapons like cross shooters and pump zooks. ;-;

By the way, I hope all those new accessory-type things on them are removable. Probably not though.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:54 pm

The customizable parts are hopefully pretty decent/great. We need more stuff to power up the bots with more great weaponry and parts.
If they come along with great weapons, slot protectors as blue prizes and fantastic silvers, it'll be worth rolling and investing in, especially if the rates are great as well.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Oh right, anyone who gets Orin gets a Cosmo Harmonics Omega.... for JP only. not sure if EN will add it.

Anyways, Izuna has a Crossbow, Thoarla has a SPecial Arm and a Lightning Cannon Arm, and Misty has a lulzy looking scythe... too bad i wont get them Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:07 pm

For SOME REASON, I want to call the new Misty, Misty Rider.

Spoiler:

I would so drop 100 bucks to roll for that Misty, god help me if I roll a few too many extra times to get two. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants Empty

Back to top Go down

Orin and 3 other variants
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next