Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?

Go down 
+12
ywxiao
Senhime
ziix
Z741
SmileBrush
Darkmare
Turkeysaur
Adius
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
rei_hunter
Siveria
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Siveria

How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? Empty
PostSubject: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 am

As topic says how rare is this.. and who can help me get some? XD Most people look at my rank and won't let me even have a chance of going into a 3 star.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 am

Stardust Cannon should drop in arena.

I dont think it drops from Quest Mode though.

3s Stardust Cannon in JP's UC Garapon Weekly though.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 am

Boss quest only drop (Garapon and cubes also give them)
Rarity depends on which boss you're fighting
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 am

3* Frac has highest drop rate
but
I still haven found a team capable of beating him
So far, my SDC is all from 2*Berz, Haku and Frac
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 am

in boss quests...

200 berz runs before i got my first sdc got another one after 100 more berz runs... so in 300 berz runs, i got 2 sdc
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 am

Problem with 3* fract is that it's a pain to do even for the most quest experienced players. So you might get it with less playing time by spamming 2* berz.
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 am

Over around 4k boss runs(From OBT to now) and only 1 Stardust.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

sdc not that great... if you're gonna grind with the intention of getting it... ur gonna shoot yourself when you finally get it
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:33 am

Sdc is only good if it has slots
Frac > berz > haku
Sdc is common in 3* frac runs
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 am

during obt, it dropped in arena, as well... now, i guess it is only Boss mode quest drops.

SDC is hard to get, but most of the times u would find other weps to be more useful...

it DOES have a good dmg, decent range, explodes on contact, etc... but still, something just feels... missing :/

o well, good luck on finding it,

as some ppl have mentioned alrdy, Fractulus 3* have the highest drop rate, but Haku and Berz also drops SDC.

i got my first SDC after so many rounds. at first i used it all the time, but now it's kinda rotting in my garage XD (mostly becuz i don't use large AIRs often)
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:37 am

SmileBrush wrote:
during obt, it dropped in arena, as well... now, i guess it is only Boss mode quest drops.

SDC is hard to get, but most of the times u would find other weps to be more useful...

it DOES have a good dmg, decent range, explodes on contact, etc... but still, something just feels... missing :/

as some ppl have mentioned alrdy, Fractulus 3* have the highest drop rate, but Haku and Berz also drops SDC.

i got my first SDC after so many rounds. at first i used it all the time, but now it's kinda rotting in my garage XD (mostly becuz i don't use large AIRs often)

speed of projectile is slow... that's why most people speed tune their sdc... even then still not worth it because serion head is better than sdc now after the update
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am

Adius wrote:
SmileBrush wrote:

speed of projectile is slow... that's why most people speed tune their sdc... even then still not worth it because serion head is better than sdc now after the update

Seiron's HD requires rolling for it in Garapon. Period.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:12 am

I got my second SDC from Frac 1*. .-.

As far as variants go...
- Gwyain's [?] BD blaster: I forget which Gara that one was from. Ouka's?
- Herr Victor AMs: Garapon Unit 01
- Little Star Gun: Weekly Gara, but that ship has sailed.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 am

Z741 wrote:
Gwyain

Mecha Gara. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SHOP BOT D:
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 am

D:
I got 2 SDC in 15 Haku 3 Star
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 am

SDC totally depends on your luck, my suggestion is to get Dual Omega Shaden/Thorla/Gawain and farm Fruc 3* till you drop(or SDC drops), you should be able to carry a team that's not totally useless.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:13 am

ywxiao wrote:
get Dual Omega Shaden/Thorla/Gawain and farm Frac
*vehemently voices support for Aquila in there too, being another viable shop L-AIR*
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:16 am

ywxiao wrote:
SDC totally depends on your luck, my suggestion is to get Dual Omega Shaden/Thorla/Gawain and farm Fruc 3* till you drop(or SDC drops), you should be able to carry a team that's not totally useless.

y u no mention Baltheon
his shield can be useful to protect u from pulse missiles and slow balls from Frac when used right
The L sized UC bots (Mountaiz/Tengu) are also useful if u dun wanna spend RT

U may try soloing 1* Frac if u cant find a party
Rarely wud sumone do quests for Frac
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:36 am

1 SDC in >100 boss runs (don do boss runs much)

As for "varients" most of them are in gara :/

Like Victor AM and that mini stardust (is it gone yet?)
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:39 am

The only SDC I have was, I THINK, from 1* berz, 0 slots.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 am

Been doing ALOT of 1* + 2* berzelius and also 3* haku quite often.

Yesterday I did about a dozen factulus 3* but still no Stardust Canon, by the way I don't really get why people say 3* fractulus is so hard, I mean... It's not THAT hard o_o
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:41 am

Got 3 SDC all from 3* haku. (hundreds of runs)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Also Cetusion's LG stardust missiles, they multilock and are like a pulsemissile/stardust hybrid but god are they slow and the homing sucks. It doesn't hit anything that has more than 10 WLK/smaller than a M bot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?   How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants? Empty

Back to top Go down

How rare is Stardust cannon and its variants?
Page 1 of 1