Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orin and 3 other variants

Go down 
+36
Klinkin
Senior Grey
Phantomhive
zerocl
PandaRehab
CapeMike
Kirika
FireKiller87
Aria
udon-GE
Hyoka
Kiraneko
Suguri
LS3
Suki_Eve
shadow_nekros
NEXT
rei_hunter
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
DisNiga
Gerrion
Trill
Sladezero
Akhenderson
Nymph~
God is a Cat Girl
Aurao
Bayonette
Raven
Tashunu
foxlaszlo
DarkChuky
ziix
Stickboy
fggt
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:17 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Someone want to explain to me why Orin is half-naked aside from all the fanservi-HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Might do some offer grinding just for her...

She's a violinist, and thus must show skin to sell her violin records?

-----

Anyway, what does Orin do? I'm not going to get a chance to look until sometime next week @_@ I'm vaguely curious, but I doubt I'm going to spend money into this game any longer, 'specially if I can't edit those fine curves (stupid HD =3=).
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:42 pm

I dunno what the Wing looking symbol is, but she gives Extend Support ALPHA and Speed Up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Welcome to the CosmicBreak Orchestra.

We have a Harpist, Violinist and what's next? A big breasted girl wearing clothes that show off a lot of skin playing a brass instrument?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

A vocalist that wears stupidly weird clothes and has a bit called Alejandro.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Raven wrote:
I dunno what the Wing looking symbol is, but she gives Extend Support ALPHA and Speed Up.

And now I do. So that's what they meant by propellant effects now take a buff slot. Seeing as I swear I was on a Mialy when I got this...apparently she gives propeller bit effect?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Misty BD description (part of it):
高性能なレーダーをもってしても發見されず

"High-performance radars cannot detect."

Neo Darkmist hides from broad radar.

....*twitch*....

No
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:03 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
A vocalist that wears stupidly weird clothes and has a bit called Alejandro.
That bit mustn't call my name! #em0
Raven wrote:
Raven wrote:

And now I do. So that's what they meant by propellant effects now take a buff slot. Seeing as I swear I was on a Mialy when I got this...apparently she gives propeller bit effect?

Monica gets this while her BD@ counts down. CS just developed another bug =3=
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:06 am

Are you guys ready for Izuna Bowgun/Tail wisp alphas? These aren't total troll gold bots. Costly guns though.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:58 am

LXE wrote:
Welcome to the CosmicBreak Orchestra.

We have a Harpist, Violinist and what's next? A big breasted girl wearing clothes that show off a lot of skin playing a brass instrument?
And Marill March, the drummer
and the mandatory Loli Vocaloid Lala
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:03 am

Lets see, Harpist, Violinist, Vocalist, Percussionist.

Ten bucks worth of RT says the brass instrument is a trumpet.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:08 am

CapeMike wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Misty BD description (part of it):
高性能なレーダーをもってしても發見されず

"High-performance radars cannot detect."

Neo Darkmist hides from broad radar.

....*twitch*....

No

She doesn't vanish like Eris though. Just don't rely on your radar.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

a pianist with "i will slap your shit" piano called mugi

new misty is the best, her mist attack is shockingly good. Its like non faggiest version of eris cloak attack
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:33 am

K i dont charge a lot so this time i did a 5x roll, simply a 5x roll. Derpwalk. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:30 pm

PandaRehab wrote:
Are you guys ready for Izuna Bowgun/Tail wisp alphas? These aren't total troll gold bots. Costly guns though.

I wonder how good those build-in bows and whips are.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

for variants, only thoarla poses as significant threat (as LNDs Already on scariest level It can be), can deal hundreds damage to multiple target from long range and knock-up, It's looks like ground Vox-altus minus charging and bullet jam
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
for variants, only thoarla poses as significant threat (as LNDs Already on scariest level It can be), can deal hundreds damage to multiple target from long range and knock-up, It's looks like ground Vox-altus minus charging and bullet jam

I got shot by one that i couldn't even see(with monica). There must be a bug with the range i think.
Back to top Go down
Aurao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aurao

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:41 pm

tggt wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:

I got shot by one that i couldn't even see(with monica). There must be a bug with the range i think.

It's only 230 range, but you can probably lock-on trough walls.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/aurao
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Nymph~ wrote:

Callisto is a major threat. After spamming Jupy all day yesterday, she's perhaps the only bot thus far that can right-click-not-so-hard and hurt everything on the ground.

EIWx2 increases the force and range to 28 and 300. It cannot target through walls, but it has an insane lock-on speed. Even though it's half the power of the original Jupy, it discharges much faster and still hurts a lot. By the time someone notices the charge, it'll be almost too late to move.

She basically punishes anything that stops in place on the floor. Once a target is hit, they get juggled, twice. The AOE is small, but it still is enough to get collateral.

Drop one in a healing group and someone's going to have a bad day.

With the right build, she'll break people.

She really needs a nerf.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:06 pm

the jup can hit multiple enemy, multiple time, 3 enemy standing each other..
BAMMM!!
135 damage on 1st hit
if there a healing group consist of 5 ppl (dunno how much max target), it'll deal massive damage, can also bombard from any altitude

ps : CS never nerf (directly)
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Was testing the new Misty VS Eris, Glint Eris can't hit her through her mist with glint , then again, the small majority of Eris' that are actually use the glint build don't tend to use it much, since the X combo + combo is faster.

Tested the mist VS hide Eris too, not sure if it's a bug or not, but only the first hit from darkness does damage to the misty, the after-hits happen when she's out of her mist, also the stun from darkness Eris on a Misty using mist is minimal. I didn't test the Misty myself, but it's what my test buddy noticed when I attacked her Misty with my fagbots. V:
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm completely and utterly pissed that the new Izuna isn't UC. Izuna's one of the most iconic UC airs. If I played art or land, I would have been just as pissed that Lily Rain Mejas or Lazflamme Ritter, respectively, were Garabots. Then again, I no longer play, so I can just ignore CS's trolling for money.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm

I haven't been in the Arena to see the new Misty's abilities, but can someone tell me if Neo Dark Mist blocks the majority of ranged attacks like the normal Dark Mist? Or is it just "hide from radar, zap shit with shock"?

I'm assuming it does the first one combined with its new abilities, but...Oh well.

If it does all stack, hopefully I can get rt before this gara drops. Shame it leaves before my birthday.
Back to top Go down
CupcakeMew
CupcakeMew

Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:40 pm

that misty o3o i want
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
I haven't been in the Arena to see the new Misty's abilities, but can someone tell me if Neo Dark Mist blocks the majority of ranged attacks like the normal Dark Mist? Or is it just "hide from radar, zap shit with shock"?

Unless Valkyrie became good at dodging my LL Bulk Gatling while under the slow-speed effects of Dark Mist, it protects against ranged attacks as per normal. It just now also gives you invisibility to even Broad Radar. This isn't without cost, of course - it has half as much ammo as the normal Dark Mist.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

Unless Valkyrie became good at dodging my LL Bulk Gatling while under the slow-speed effects of Dark Mist, it protects against ranged attacks as per normal. It just now also gives you invisibility to even Broad Radar. This isn't without cost, of course - it has half as much ammo as the normal Dark Mist.

Yeah, I knew it had really bad ammo. :c

So.

Little.

Ammo.

But it's nice to know it works like normal Mist. #em3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orin and 3 other variants   Orin and 3 other variants - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orin and 3 other variants
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next