Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a coupla melee Q's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Just a coupla melee Q's Empty
PostSubject: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

So, yeah, I was wondering what would be a good melee weapon to use with a k shield?(if it's a good idea at all)-I'm asking this because I saw someone with a red squealer with a k shield and broadsword and was wondering if it worked
That brings me to my next question:What's a good uc sword?Please don't say none, just tell me whats the best out of the available
and tell me why please.

Oh yeah, for the k shield and melee would a RS arm and a reaper scythe work?(can't test this because i can't play for a looooonnngggg time(exams and stuff))

More questions!
Can you combo a RS punch with a Daedalian bc sword?(punch then sword i mean)
How should i tune my kuten's legs?Slow, grappler, CV, etc.(which ones and how many tunes)

So, yeah, that's all my questions for now, might post more after some replies though.

(while typing this i pressed backspace so many times because i typed sword wrong-damn i did it again just now!)
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:52 pm

A Jet Hammer is quite good if you have one, and it works quite well with a K-shield in my experience. There are a few relatively good Shop swords (Reaper Scythe, for example), but you'll have to use the exchange tool because almost all the UC swords are terrible. The Sonic Blade works okay in some instances, but don't hold your breath. Not sure about the Red Squealer AM and Reaper Scythe, but it might have a similar effect to Zero Step and enable you to get in range for a hit with your scythe. I believe you can combo Daedalian BC's sword, it acts as a finisher iirc. I don't have any experience with regular Kuten Jikun Long, and tuning's not my forte, so I can't really say about that.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Why are you trying to UC melee if you have Kuten?

I would never use high or great grapplers on anything with lunge, normal could work ok, but on the rushkick, it would not be worth the slots IMO. Generally Slow is favored on Kuten, I have 2 slow and a CV on my Kuten M. It procs a lot, but M has more hits. A single CV feels like it never procs and I have been considering dropping it possibly for another slow. On my standard Kuten, I think I am going to go Gladiator donno how many I can fit as I haven't looked at her too much yet, she is about 5 bots down on my tuning list.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:38 pm

for UC sword, kamui staff ?
RS am combo with deadBC am, increasing damage and knockback, sometimes you can knocback enemy out of radar in one hit, have fun do homerun in basechibiball on arena
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:54 am

Thanks for the replies people!
But, for the record, I'm not planning to use UC melee i just wanna know (for interests sake)

Now another question!
How big/small is the difference between 1 or 2 slow/CV tunes on a kuten's lg?(how often would it happen?)

Now, about the k shield and melee thing-i currently have a lv5 date max with a domiclown am and something else(i really dont know what, sorry). I was thinking of lv removing it for short boost and then the k shield+melee thingy. Any good ideas for weapons, wp arms, etc?(not gara cos gara just gives me guns Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad )- remember one am is taken with the k shield-was thinking of RS am and reaper scythe-good or bad?

Thanks in advance and all that stuff Smile Smile Smile

OFF TOPIC: how does one run CB off a flash drive? Also what's a good weapon for my destructor?(current- gatling zook. would box missiles be fine?don't really wanna use large zook cos of the stat penalties and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:23 pm

you will need at least 2 slows if you want it to be reliable. 2 CV also, so it just depends on which one you want to be reliable and which one you want to be an occasional bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a coupla melee Q's   Just a coupla melee Q's Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a coupla melee Q's
Page 1 of 1