Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ivis

Go down 
+26
shadow_nekros
tehprognoob
Relict?
Halexander
Nymph~
Aurum_Sol
Suguri
LS3
TheFool_
blead
knyx
Strykerr
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
Malphes
Nilla
necrodrakath
Dune
Raven
Stickboy
milk
Trill
Bayonette
Aria
MAUMAU
DarkChuky
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:39 am

Nymph~ wrote:
LXE wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
how can we get attacked when invulnerable, and invulnerable mean can tank nuke haku?, how long the duration?, any restriction?
When I said invulnerable, I didn't mean invincible (I haven't tried it against Haku's explosion, I'm horrible at wb dodging as it is).

When you get hit the shield breaks.
hmm, get hit by ?
so, when invulnerable still receive (reduced) damage from attack or completely nulify them?
can AoE such as SDC/Vox penetrate it ?
I haven't really tested it enough to know.

Ask someone in your clan to help you.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:04 am

LXE wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
LXE wrote:
When I said invulnerable, I didn't mean invincible (I haven't tried it against Haku's explosion, I'm horrible at wb dodging as it is).

When you get hit the shield breaks.
hmm, get hit by ?
so, when invulnerable still receive (reduced) damage from attack or completely nulify them?
can AoE such as SDC/Vox penetrate it ?
I haven't really tested it enough to know.

Ask someone in your clan to help you.
but, I'm clanless Rolling Eyes
thx for explanation anyway
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:34 pm

I hit of any attack and it´s disabled....

so It only save you from 1 hit. Not so good.. but at least is one less hit... I can avoid being hit by Eris uncloak.

no damage reduction, just 1 hit, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:59 pm

explosions wont hit you and neither does melee, didnt test drawguns or lightning guns yet, my guess is that it will also block those completly. the shield itself lasts less than a second, which is more time than you need anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:53 pm

both of you, thanks #em3 I have a problem dealling damage when shield on cuz it seems never register Mad

1 hit invicible shield for less than one second eh, strong but tricky, maybe able to tank nuke haku Arrow . eris can simply wait to her out of ammo(15? means less than 15 second?) as long as eris no rush braindead mode and get slowed by scary combo (fast and damn wide combo is scary) xD

how about multihitting such as elisalotte/eris melee (2 slash/click), Vox (and yeah, most ligtning gun).

----
ehh, shield activated bt leftclicking, means when melee shield can't be used?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
both of you, thanks :#em3: I have a problem dealling damage when shield on cuz it seems never register :x

1 hit invicible shield for less than one second eh, strong but tricky, maybe able to tank nuke haku :arrow: . eris can simply wait to her out of ammo(15? means less than 15 second?) as long as eris no rush braindead mode and get slowed by scary combo (fast and damn wide combo is scary) xD

how about multihitting such as elisalotte/eris melee (2 slash/click), Vox (and yeah, most ligtning gun).

----
ehh, shield activated bt leftclicking, means when melee shield can't be used?

i didnt really check if its only a one-hit-shield. i would take that comment with a grain of salt since many people would simply assume that because of the amount of time it is active.
anyways, if it is a one-hit-shield it wont save you from nuke haku, since the nuke is actually multiple high damage nukes (bit dodging doesnt make you completly immune to the nuke either, you will be vulnerable inbetween 2 damage pulses of the nuke, the trick is to time this timeframe to not hit a damage pulse of the nuke) but it will help you in evading the nuke easier, like reshas amot vainic does. (amot vainic absorbs one damage pulse of the nuke basically making it unfailable to bit dodge, since even if you screw up, the amot vainic would just absorb the one pulse that would kill you between the bit summon and desummon)

to eris:
ivis doesnt need to use her shield when eris isnt attacking, ivis has crimson veil by default, she can just react to an attack of eris to pop her shield and soak up damage, because even if she would get hit by the intial attack, she can still act because she is stun immune
ivis should be easily able to make a cloack eris think twice of engaging her
Back to top Go down

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Then you get hit and your melee gets disabled. :3
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:27 pm

you can run, cause no stun, Eris attack is combo block that also blocks Eris movement, you can run away until the melee become active then get back and kill the Eris. Simple, just resist the first attack, That is all.. same tactic works vs Resha, she shot the nuke, but the CVeils saves you from being stuned, just run straig to the Resha, she will die!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:30 pm

LXE wrote:

think about it: when your eris, before you stands an ivis with crimson veil active looking straight at you, wouldnt you consider her having broad radar and waiting for you to try to attack her?

i sure know i would turn back from that enemy, its not worth shredding eris in that situation.

even if you succeded in getting the hit through (you only have on try), you will not kill that ivis because of her crimson veil she will simply go away.
basically, the mind game is completly against eris there, seeing that ivis has better cards of actually threatening the opponent.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm

I've tried dodging Haku with the shield quite a few times, and it doesn't seem like it lasts long enough. And I'm fairly sure that you're invulnerable for the duration, not one hit. I'll have to try it out sometime.
Edit:
It can take multiple ticks from lava, and cacti. I'll see if it applies to anything else when my friend gets on to give me a hand.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:08 am

It's 1-second command invuln. No hit or damage limit.
Back to top Go down

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

I made a 38TGH Ivis.

>w>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
LXE wrote:

think about it: when your eris, before you stands an ivis with crimson veil active looking straight at you, wouldnt you consider her having broad radar and waiting for you to try to attack her?

i sure know i would turn back from that enemy, its not worth shredding eris in that situation.

even if you succeded in getting the hit through (you only have on try), you will not kill that ivis because of her crimson veil she will simply go away.
basically, the mind game is completly against eris there, seeing that ivis has better cards of actually threatening the opponent.

I've tried attacking Ivis's with an Eris just for testing purposes to see how the matchup plays out. I'd have to say that in a 1v1 situation with an untuned level 5 Eris, vs an unknown level/tuned Ivis, Eris (Darkness Hide path) tended to win more than Ivis simply because of her disabling subs. An Eris with C.Veil though would most definately win though due to an overall more damaging melee, and possibly by HP regain if it's a Glint Strike path Eris
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Trill wrote:
I've tried attacking Ivis's with an Eris just for testing purposes to see how the matchup plays out. I'd have to say that in a 1v1 situation with an untuned level 5 Eris, vs an unknown level/tuned Ivis, Eris (Darkness Hide path) tended to win more than Ivis simply because of her disabling subs. An Eris with C.Veil though would most definately win though due to an overall more damaging melee, and possibly by HP regain if it's a Glint Strike path Eris
Is dark hide eris's disable on only the Darkness Hide attack, or does EX-Blade do it too?

Either way, glint eris loses to Ivis because even if she doesn't chain guard glint, the curse duration is short and it won't stun her. In melee range you get one hit before being stunlocked to death. You can rejection and run, but lv1 rejection provides zero damage reduction from her melee and most Ivis will be as fast as or faster than you.

If you have a prior CV proc, then sure, she's free. Ivis herself won't proc it though.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Suguri wrote:
Trill wrote:
Is dark hide eris's disable on only the Darkness Hide attack, or does EX-Blade do it too?
Either way, glint eris loses to Ivis because even if she doesn't chain guard glint, the curse duration is short and it won't stun her. In melee range you get one hit before being stunlocked to death. You can rejection and run, but lv1 rejection provides zero damage reduction from her melee and most Ivis will be as fast as or faster than you.

If you have a prior CV proc, then sure, she's free. Ivis herself won't proc it though.

It's just on Darkness Hide's attack. I find that it gives me enough time to do a full melee combo, and chain into another EX Blade Inferno before I back off ( and if I can gain enough distance, Darkness Hide again). Even if she heals, at the very least she'll just waste all her ammo healing from your assault, which that alone is worth the effort, since when played right you won't be slashed (unless the Ivis is autistic as fuck and will Chain Guard through your Darkness Hide's exiting slash.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Trill wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Trill wrote:

It's just on Darkness Hide's attack. I find that it gives me enough time to do a full melee combo, and chain into another EX Blade Inferno before I back off ( and if I can gain enough distance, Darkness Hide again). Even if she heals, at the very least she'll just waste all her ammo healing from your assault, which that alone is worth the effort, since when played right you won't be slashed (unless the Ivis is autistic as fuck and will Chain Guard through your Darkness Hide's exiting slash.

ivis has acces to broad radar, she should be able to >block< your darkness hide
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
ivis has acces to broad radar, she should be able to >block< your darkness hide
Just because she has access to it doesn't mean she'll take it though. HD Ivis is pretty pressed on cart selection as is.

Though, EN uses broad radar on melee a lot more than JP does, so you can probably just disregard the above >_>
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm

i will propably go multiple capa tunes on her, because i dont see that much benefit heaving the clearence tunes when they arent providing an extra allguard, so i will propably have assault step/br/sr and leave out one capa card for it

well, i guess with 3 clearence and active crimson veil a eris darkness hide would most likely activate the revenge tune due to damage

anyways: without broad radar its a question of reflexes and awareness of your surroundings, so basically after some time at least SOME players should be able to do it with or without br, on the other hand, this cben, so yeah
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Broad radar or not, jp melee players can't derp rush PS like people do here for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:37 pm

ivis slash still able to proc revenge tunes, even my eris with 1 CV still proc once a while or simply not getting stun dat much cuz native eris super armor on rightclick.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:19 am

Nymph~ wrote:
ivis slash still able to proc revenge tunes, even my eris with 1 CV still proc once a while or simply not getting stun dat much cuz native eris super armor on rightclick.

super armor is also the reason why ivis can activate the revenge tune.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Trill wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Trill wrote:

Trill that is when the Ivis is with or without CVeil? cause when I use Ivis I got the Darkness hide attack and I can dodge all the combo of Eris (22 tgh and Cveil) I just avoid Eris until I can Attack then I get the Eris blocked into Ivis attacks.

For me looks like experienced Ivis players can kill Eris without problem if Eris can't stun block. Until now no one Eris have been able to stun my Ivis, but my Eris can be stunned without problem (no CVeil Eris)
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:47 pm

I've died to an Eris 1v1 once so far. I was ambushed without CV up. Other than that, there hasn't been much success.
Back to top Go down
WiliamZ0
WiliamZ0

Male Posts : 33

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 pm

I still new here and I don't really understand this ...

but if it's me, I probably gonna do this

Spoiler:

On other hand I still trying to get the New Ivis, since I love Ivis
Back to top Go down

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 am

WiliamZ0 wrote:
Spoiler:

1. Use High Run Beta tunes and put your TEC to negative. Since you're only using the WB for dodge, you don't need to have it up so high.
2. You still have FLY left over, use High Tough Alpha tunes and High Power Beta tunes. Keep it at 1
3. Equip Dual Spike Bits for extra protection during those few seconds of WB time.
4. I would use 2x slow tunes instead of those Grapplers, because of the high number of hits in the combo, you would have a decent chance of inflicting it on your target.

Nice concept though, I like it. I fixed it up for you.
The nice thing is that it is low cost, and would do fine in the arena, hell, I'd go with this build if I didn't want to clearance tune my Ivis.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ivis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ivis   New Ivis - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ivis
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next