Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?

Go down 
+13
Midreus
Trill
Mew
Nymph~
tehprognoob
fggt
Charz
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
UncleBobbie
IncuSlave
Suguri
JadeCicada
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Trill wrote:
try this

Spoiler:
Not enough moneyz ;___;
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

JadeCicada all what are you saying is correct and all but 3x H.Glad Pilebunker is not effective
in terms of money and time needed to accomplish it if you put in consideration the rapid changes happened prior the release of zeros the point is if i can reach the same result using alternate risk free build then why not using it?

when it comes to kamui staff my approach is power oriented and the range is considered a bonus not a major concern to me you see i need some thing to hit opponents HARD
and what i mean by hard is the auto play melee bots such as Aila and Ivis the staff brake the combo apart and deal heavy damage and that is all what i want.

as for combat Gatling tuning the weapon it self is much more effective than tuning the TEC and if you remove it`s negative stats via tuning it will increase it`s reliability also bear in mind that Gatlings {all kinds} dose not work well with hoppers in general you need the bullets to go in one stream to deal maximum damage possible

finally the reason i tanked my MBG is that you are always attacked from all directions with variety of weapons cocktail of attacks that will render low TGH bots dead in mere seconds especially if you are a melee rusher i mean there are trade off between TGH and WLK and what is the point of high walk exactly other than escaping? you can not dodge each and every attack while fighting at the same time unless you are a pro so instead TGH give you a chance in survival plus a chance of scoring hits and minimize your death rate in arena
hope this helps
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

implying mai's pilebunker hits with less power than fucking Kamui staff?

Implying you can worry about financial effectiveness in melee, or that poorfag melee is even possible in modern meta

Implying you don't know how to hop

Implying Mai doesn't take radar with which you can avoid gaybots
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Charz wrote:
JadeCicada all what are you saying is correct and all but 3x H.Glad Pilebunker is not effective
Stopped reading here.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
implying mai's pilebunker hits with less power than fucking Kamui staff?

Implying you can worry about financial effectiveness in melee, or that poorfag melee is even possible in modern meta

Implying you don't know how to hop

Implying Mai doesn't take radar with which you can avoid gaybots

indeed mai pilebunker is amazing however you forgot about the laggers and auto play fag bots including escaping nerds

my comments on combat Gatling has nothing to do with me knowing how to hop or not and i don`t like hopping or hoppers

and yes i worry about my money in this meta one single update invalidate builds cost hundreds of dollars and time to accomplish

if you are a melee rusher radar is pointless cuz you are spotted once you begin so what is the point of radar?

you were never a land or melee rusher so you will not under stand how this build work
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

lolz, This is just so wrong on many lvl till I don't even know where should I begin xD
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:32 pm

And this is why EN commu always fails compared to Asian counterparts

Who. the. Fuck. Said. Melee. Rush. equals. Derprush?
You're forgetting the fact that folks got brains, too.

The difference between having to wade knee-deep in fapping moes to kill something half dead and having to just throw something at it is the difference between 5K Cost and 0 cost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Charz wrote:
you were never a land or melee rusher so you will not under stand how this build work
>Implying that somebody who doesn't play land or melee often would not know how a melee build works.

Seriously?

Ok, if that's the case then. I was a melee rusher back in my day, and I will tell you now that your build DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Charz wrote:
in terms of money and time needed to accomplish it if you put in consideration the rapid changes happened prior the release of zeros the point is if i can reach the same result using alternate risk free build then why not using it?
p

Tell that to Suguri's Pacifar, Vyo's hopping Seraph, pilebunkers everywhere, xz's muchi, EVERY NON-RETARDED SERAPH IN GAME, old Ivis, 38 FLY Destructor, Ouka, Albas, plasma gun AIRs,
Charz wrote:

when it comes to kamui staff my approach is power oriented and the range is considered a bonus not a major concern to me you see i need some thing to hit opponents HARD
and what i mean by hard is the auto play melee bots such as Aila and Ivis the staff brake the combo apart and deal heavy damage and that is all what i want.

Mighty Byne Girl AM:
32 Force
50 RNG
50 SPD
900INT

Net gain 5 stats, 20 HP, total of 45 cost, which gives you a 60 Cost melee weapon with an additional slot to hold a weapon

Kamui Staff
24 Force
50 RNG
50 SPD
900 INT

Net loss 1 stat, 160 cost, takes up a weapon slot

The weapon itself is 55 cost higher than the arm with its pilebunker AND stats AND HP AND extra slot AND for a drop of 8 FORCE

Please change your name to something other than Charz; you do the memory of Char shame.

Charz wrote:

as for combat Gatling tuning the weapon it self is much more effective than tuning the TEC and if you remove it`s negative stats via tuning it will increase it`s reliability also bear in mind that Gatlings {all kinds} dose not work well with hoppers in general you need the bullets to go in one stream to deal maximum damage possible
First, learn how to use apostrophes; go back to grade school

Second
Quote :

dose not work well with hoppers in general you need the bullets to go in one stream to deal maximum damage possible

>Gatling
>Bad for hop
>Bad for Hop
>Bad for HOP

Charz wrote:

finally the reason i tanked my MBG is that you are always attacked from all directions with variety of weapons cocktail of attacks that will render low TGH bots dead in mere seconds especially if you are a melee rusher i mean there are trade off between TGH and WLK and what is the point of high walk exactly other than escaping? you can not dodge each and every attack while fighting at the same time unless you are a pro so instead TGH give you a chance in survival plus a chance of scoring hits and minimize your death rate in arena

So your definition of melee rush=dive nose-first into a crowd of score-hungry people with a bot that takes Broad and can see every lonely ART on the map.

Charz wrote:

hope this helps
Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 Facepalm4cr
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:13 pm

i'll just refrain from commenting

because that fucking wall of text isn't even close to legible
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm

I hold out hope it is just a successful troll.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:18 am

well lets bring this to retarded level then implying that my build dose not work even you actually NEVER tested it out then let me tell you this i took down Astral Goddess lily Rin eve using this build in one of my recent matches not only that she was protected by a pair of wing sluts as well yet i finished off her fully tuned bot and wing sluts rendered me dead at the end but it worked.

tehprognoob have you ever played slash and hack games before?
i play in cosmic break in that manner and apply hit and run tactics so it is different than going around punching people in the face i told you already that her Pile bunker is good but you forgot about lagers hoppers and escaping nerds they are fucking hard to catch to hit them withe her arm and each build have trade offs but in my case it dose not matter rich fagots how shove brain dead tune ups in their bots to do the work for them may not understand this

second i did not come to this forum so you comment that my English sucks i don`t remember apostrophes or punctuation marks to be important part of my English education every one makes mistakes while writing and that is not a shame if you have time to spot mistakes read and reply without going off topic as long that i am not writing bullshit and it is understandable

speaking of shame do not pull char in to this melee is a philosophy and i can apply any approach i am comfortable with , also my name and this character are not related by any means but failure to accept other opinions is one of char`s remarkable features that obviously you have

third i said it and i well say it a gain you were never a land so how do you decide which weapon is best suited for a hopper? for me i never seen one with Gatling and the thing is that all Gatlings have accuracy issues so the more logical choice for you is to screw it more with hopping spewing bullets in all direction rather concentrating on one single target sorry man but Gatlings are not meant to be used like that not in real life not in any game i know

and finally what piss me of the most is that you turned melee build charts to written laws if i did not apply them then i am a noob that do not understand a thing in cosmic break also it is not up to you to decide how i melee rush and yes CB is full now with score-hungry people and i have no fucking choice but to dive my nose in. what is the point of radar in the middle of a crowd ? am i that blind to the degree that i am unable to spot an art and i use a melee land ? there are no rules to melee rush so stop screwing with me

why do you people unable to understand other opinions WHY???
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:25 am

wat
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:33 am

Cool down.
Those are personal opinions and playstyles, leave them there.
Let people choose on their own.

A big argument on some little trivial details is funny, really.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:46 am

oh sure
make it and tell us what it's like

go ahead; do a 16 wlK melee land l0l
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:59 am

@Charz, would you like to record one of your match with that MBG in one of your match on decent room and show us how actually it done.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:06 am

i will see what i can do about that i will upload a video in the nearest chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:51 pm

I see Ad Hominem and Straw man fallacies.

Charz wrote:
third i said it and i well say it a gain you were never a land so how do you decide which weapon is best suited for a hopper? for me i never seen one with Gatling and the thing is that all Gatlings have accuracy issues so the more logical choice for you is to screw it more with hopping spewing bullets in all direction rather concentrating on one single target sorry man but Gatlings are not meant to be used like that not in real life not in any game i know
1. Stop accusing Tehprognoob of not being a LND/Melee player. It doesn't prove or resolve anything and it has nothing to do with the argument. You don't have to be a LND/Melee player to know about what gatlings do, so stop pointing the finger at him.
2. Things that work in real life sometimes don't work in games, and vice versa. There's no point in comparing the mechanics of Gatling guns in real life and the mechanics of Gatling guns in games. Games and real life work very very differently.
3. Tehprognoob said nothing about spewing bullets in all directions. What are you trying to disprove?

Charz wrote:
and finally what piss me of the most is that you turned melee build charts to written laws if i did not apply them then i am a noob that do not understand a thing in cosmic break also it is not up to you to decide how i melee rush and yes CB is full now with score-hungry people and i have no fucking choice but to dive my nose in. what is the point of radar in the middle of a crowd ? am i that blind to the degree that i am unable to spot an art and i use a melee land ? there are no rules to melee rush so stop screwing with me

why do you people unable to understand other opinions WHY???
4. No, there are no written laws, it's just that there are ways of doing things, there are the good ways, bad ways and the best way. The reason your method of building an MBG is horrible is because of there are a lot more flaws than there are benefits.
3. No one decided that the game is full of score hungry people, it is a fact that there are score hungry people in the game.
4. Diving your nose straight in is one of the most horrible moves you can go about doing. You can get killed quite easily that way because you'll just be one obvious target to take down after you get surrounded by enemies.
5. No you are not blind, just oblivious to the fact that everything you've said is wrong.
6. True that there are no rules, but that is not the point being made here.
7. We do understand your opinion, but we are trying to say that you should change it because it is full of misconceptions.

tehprognoob wrote:
Please change your name to something other than Charz; you do the memory of Char shame.
Don't bring irrelevant shit into an argument. It doesn't do anything, really.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:36 am

LXE please cease the the argument i am getting really tired of this i did not mean to accuse him of being a noob in LND/Melee but i mean the general experience it self a player who play land all the time is not like a player who play air all the time it is a matter of specialization if you are not specialized in land then refrain your self from commenting on things only known by experienced land players but he put his nose in the subject and that`s what annoyed me

concerning what i said about Gatling guns i know there are major difference in how they function in games and reality but from what i have seen in CB Gatlings have accuracy issues for game play balancing proposes if you use it on a hopper the bullets will go in all directions rather than a strait line if you put in consideration the low damage per bullet and bad accuracy per bullet so i don`t see it fit well on a hopper and i said that and Tehprognoob has nothing to do with it

i know full well that my MBG build is full of flaws but that depends on the propose of this build it is devoted against ARTS in general and other annoying ART moes such as Fia Icy Mialy and lily Rin eve most of the time the mentioned targets is caught and destroyed but that case my ass to be kicked as well by wing sluts all the time think of it as i will take you down with me build and as you said i will be destroyed once i get surrounded as result of chasing the Arts and that i think about isn`t 16 walk is enough to chase fat Arts?

to be honest in the current meta MBG is good as a BR shield to prevent your BR from dropping beyond certain level she is no longer that effective in arena thanks to resha and eris but she still a reliable bot to use depending on your skill and tunes available
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:23 am

Charz wrote:
LXE please cease the the argument i am getting really tired of this i did not mean to accuse him of being a noob in LND/Melee but i mean the general experience it self a player who play land all the time is not like a player who play air all the time it is a matter of specialization if you are not specialized in land then refrain your self from commenting on things only known by experienced land players but he put his nose in the subject and that`s what annoyed me

- If you want to stop arguing, don't argue back. Simple.
- Like I said, people who don't play LND all the time can come up with good points as well. So listen up, they may know something you don't. If you don't believe me, go say that to Suguri who doesn't play LND all the time.
- Knowledge ONLY known to experienced land players? Hell, I played AIR a lot and I still knew a lot about LND, ARTs and SUPs. Get your facts straight.

concerning what i said about Gatling guns i know there are major difference in how they function in games and reality but from what i have seen in CB Gatlings have accuracy issues for game play balancing proposes if you use it on a hopper the bullets will go in all directions rather than a strait line if you put in consideration the low damage per bullet and bad accuracy per bullet so i don`t see it fit well on a hopper and i said that and Tehprognoob has nothing to do with it

- The main idea of hopping is to dodge and make it hard for your enemy to hit you.
- The main idea of a gatling gun is to spam bullets and try to get as much of them to hit your target as possible. You have to aim it, which is pretty difficult.
- The main idea of a gatling gun hopper is the combination of the above. Come back when you've seen a good gatling gun hopper player in action.

i know full well that my MBG build is full of flaws but that depends on the propose of this build it is devoted against ARTS in general and other annoying ART moes such as Fia Icy Mialy and lily Rin eve most of the time the mentioned targets is caught and destroyed but that case my ass to be kicked as well by wing sluts all the time think of it as i will take you down with me build and as you said i will be destroyed once i get surrounded as result of chasing the Arts and that i think about isn`t 16 walk is enough to chase fat Arts?

- The main reason you're getting your ass kicked by wing sluts is that your bot is too slow. It's really hard to escape with 16WLK.
- Once you get surrounded by the enemy. Bullets come in from all directions and it is hard to dodge them all and your HP will get down very very quickly. Please keep in mind that a team always has a mixture of different types and not just ARTs
- 16WLK is good enough to chase stupid fat ARTs that don't move. But most of the fat ARTs will fly away as quickly as possible. They usually get their FLY to at least 28 which is way faster than your 16WLK
- Your 16WLK won't be able to help you chase down Float Dashing ARTs. Not all ARTs in the arena are fat.

to be honest in the current meta MBG is good as a BR shield to prevent your BR from dropping beyond certain level she is no longer that effective in arena thanks to resha and eris but she still a reliable bot to use depending on your skill and tunes available

- Use as a BR shield? I find BR shielding is pointless. BR doesn't do anything really. If you're going to use it as a gauge of your skill, don't use any BR shields.
- MBG is still effective in the arena, if only you tune her properly, or don't tune her at all. (Boost Run works wonders)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:48 am

Charz wrote:

The mentioned moe bots will prolly dodge your Mai-chan by float dash/hopp. Smart EVE retreats, but Fia and Icy will prolly fight back and cripple your HP or even kill you. Ye good ol' fatART could be taken down by something WAY cheaper than that Mai-chan. You got an Resha. She should be way better to prevent your BR from dropping (assuming you don't get her killed by some School Nemlim or something... Embarassed )

I'm a little sorry for the OP v,v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:42 am

No need to get in a pissy, It's just a fucking game lol

Take a deep breath and facepalm #em3

Also i'd give MBG a Pierce gun... idk why but i would Deal with it
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:31 am

Pierce Gun is a bit expensive in terms of cost to put onto a melee bot ww

Give her a Handy baz to counter AIRs and she'll be fine.

3S handy Mag is always godly
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:56 am

all true i have a Resha but i keep my mouth shut about her cuz the massive trolling i would gain if i dragged her in the subject as if i am playing with either a shame or criminal tool i am really not surprised that there are no build or game play guide for her on this forum and koi never bothered to post his/her build

back to topic my build for mai is criticized for having low walk and i think i will solve this in the future but you have to know that this is a suicide melee after all it`s aim to destroy an ART moe even if i am going out with critical HP as a side note i keep some medical kits for that propose

one final thing to say mai is flexible in terms of weaponry customization so i don`t mind putting
a Pierce gun on her and others don`t have to be stubborn about other choices and who knows it may bring wonders
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Charz wrote:
all true i have a Resha but i keep my mouth shut about her cuz the massive trolling i would gain if i dragged her in the subject as if i am playing with either a shame or criminal tool i am really not surprised that there are no build or game play guide for her on this forum and koi never bothered to post his/her build

back to topic my build for mai is criticized for having low walk and i think i will solve this in the future but you have to know that this is a suicide melee after all it`s aim to destroy an ART moe even if i am going out with critical HP as a side note i keep some medical kits for that propose

one final thing to say mai is flexible in terms of weaponry customization so i don`t mind putting
a Pierce gun on her and others don`t have to be stubborn about other choices and who knows it may bring wonders

Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 Haruka_Langit

Have fun trying! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?   Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Held weapon choices on a Mighty Byne Girl?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next