Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*

Go down 
+26
halcyon
Rei0079
zerkeros
ironpen27
Nvr_GvUP
AngelWings
-warning-
MightyPeanut
Fate
FullThrottle
113Kyote
Wolf Hikari
-VB-
shindeta
Hyoka
Feign
Segawa
FreedomFighter
piroton
Akisa
DreamyCrowdy
Xenosnake
Sean
gunzlinger
hackled
Maria+Holic
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
zerkeros
zerkeros

Male Posts : 36

Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Don't worry man! Cuz as i said before we don't speak much japanese in my home. We speak more greek and english rather than japanese..So...(that's gonna sound funny) i don't know much japanese either (rather than the actual amount of the japanese knowledge i should have) but nevermind, i know quite good -basic- japanese! Anyway guys..i'd like to participate in the fanart competitiopn and i'll need your precious help with the CG stuff! So if anyone would like to help me just tell me ok?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

zerkeros wrote:
Don't worry man! Cuz as i said before we don't speak much japanese in my home. We speak more greek and english rather than japanese..So...(that's gonna sound funny) i don't know much japanese either (rather than the actual amount of the japanese knowledge i should have) but nevermind, i know quite good -basic- japanese! Anyway guys..i'd like to participate in the fanart competitiopn and i'll need your precious help with the CG stuff! So if anyone would like to help me just tell me ok?

It's okay, Zerkeros. But about participation... I guess you need to make a new thread begin with [Request] at the artwork and skins sections. This is Maria's thread... We actually need to make a bit of the offtopic things. So make a new one, let your voice heard. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

Female Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:20 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
zerkeros wrote:

It's okay, Zerkeros. But about participation... I guess you need to make a new thread begin with [Request] at the artwork and skins sections. This is Maria's thread... We actually need to make a bit of the offtopic things. So make a new one, let your voice heard. ^w^

that's fine ^^ XD i was away on my travels anyway but im back ^_^
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 am

my 3rd entry for the CB fan art "Be Our Valentine" CB chars: Ivis, Crimrose & Winberrl

Spoiler:

took me 2 days to make a sketch ^^ had a lot of trouble with the arms & hands well i hope it good enough for something

(sorry for the double post)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 am

That was a good sketch! But it was take about 2 days? You got to be kidding me! O_O
Anyway, don't worry about double post. Your post before is already about two days so it is okay.
If your post is already about 1 day old, you can make other post after that. (Information if you don't know) ^w^
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
That was a good sketch! But it was take about 2 days? You got to be kidding me! O_O
Anyway, don't worry about double post. Your post before is already about two days so it is okay.
If your post is already about 1 day old, you can make other post after that. (Information if you don't know) ^w^

gee thanks for the info & yes it took me two days & 20 leafs of drawing paper i was redoing things a lot i was to draw Ouka but had trouble with her so i changed to winberrl
Back to top Go down
Rei0079
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rei0079

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 am

You have a great style Maria. Just be persistent and consistent in your work.

I know your pain in drawing Ouka. People don't realize even the "simplistic" drawings are deceptive due to linework and colouring. Ouka was no exception. Her Dayu look is evident of that.
Back to top Go down
http://shinkakakumei.newgrounds.com/art/
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:25 am

Maria+Holic wrote:
my 3rd entry for the CB fan art "Be Our Valentine" CB chars: Ivis, Crimrose & Winberrl

Spoiler:

took me 2 days to make a sketch ^^ had a lot of trouble with the arms & hands well i hope it good enough for something

(sorry for the double post)

HNNNNNNGH so cute~
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 am

here's a colored(color pencil) version
Spoiler:

@Rei0079: thanks well i think i should be persistent but i always see other styles that look better so i try them & somehow they won't look like the last thing i drew

Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Good one MARIA! ^w^
All those girls give a chocolate to one man? O_O (YOU can't be SERIOUS!)
Anyway, I think you should try to make the character look not too rotate, I saw them... they almost like to fall. Sorry, it's just my opinion. >_<
Back to top Go down
Rei0079
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rei0079

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Maria+Holic wrote:
here's a colored(color pencil) version
Spoiler:

@Rei0079: thanks well i think i should be persistent but i always see other styles that look better so i try them & somehow they won't look like the last thing i drew

It's all just a matter now of adapting it and making it uniquely your style. Believe it or not my style resulted from being inspired by the likes of Masamune Shirow, Jim Lee, Kazuma Kaneko, Kentaro Miura and Kazushi Hagiwara. You can still see their influnce, but sometimes people say it doesn't look like their stuff when they look at my illustrations.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Rei0079 wrote:
It's all just a matter now of adapting it and making it uniquely your style. Believe it or not my style resulted from being inspired by the likes of Masamune Shirow, Jim Lee, Kazuma Kaneko, Kentaro Miura and Kazushi Hagiwara. You can still see their influnce, but sometimes people say it doesn't look like their stuff when they look at my illustrations.

Everybody have their own drawing style. It doesn't matter that. Even tough you want to try drawing one of your idol's artwork you will still notice that there was too much different. Believe me, never ever before one person can draw the other person's work. If there was, there must be some CHILD way they use to make it. Really.
Back to top Go down
Rei0079
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rei0079

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Rei0079 wrote:

Everybody have their own drawing style. It doesn't matter that. Even tough you want to try drawing one of your idol's artwork you will still notice that there was too much different. Believe me, never ever before one person can draw the other person's work. If there was, there must be some CHILD way they use to make it. Really.

Heh well put. All artists will derive any sort of inspiration from their idols. It's just the level of skill and experience will dictate what the artists style will become, and like any medium it's progressive.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:53 am

i still can't find my own style, my work totally look different and not the same bounce
maybe since i'm stopped watch Anime and Manga for almost 3 years that may affect something on me.
*heavily bombard and flood of homework influence me to unable to watch Anime and Manga, also
my parent not happy about his/her son still watching cartoon, my parent thinking cartoon are only for child and little kid, not grown up teenage. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 am

Anime = Cartoon? No way!
They're not the same! Cartoon is the one we will watch only for comedy! HAHAHA!
Anime is more based like a visual novel and movie! Tell them that! If they not believe you show them THIS post. Yep, this is what I've told my parents.

And who said a CHILD will not grown up if they're always watching a CARTOON? Cartoon is only a comedy shows that will make some entertainment. I believe there is 91 year old gramps who is still watching the ANIME and probably even Cartoon, i suppose. It just that your parents afraid that YOU will get influence and be like the anime character that probably have power or anything that seems mystic or even out of the logic. (I hope you don't)

It's not wrong to watch anime even tough we're already old. It's our style. ^w^
I still sticking on Anime and Manga you know. ^w^

/offtopic
[change it to subtopic = more small matter than this thread]
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 am

@Wolf really... i didn't notice that well it's not a full body pic & i still need to cut/crop it after i color (CG) it so i think it will get solved (though i need to work on that on my next & future works -_-)

@Rie like you said it is from a fave artist or just the pic if you don't happen to find the artist but you add some twists & a bit of your style

@freedom tell your parents that anime is not a cartoon it's "very" different since most cartoons have a loop story & mostly comedy anime is dif cause it has an actually story & plot there is drama & action plus most are derived from real life
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 am

I don't see what's wrong with watching either one of those
it's an entertainment, no age restriction.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:09 pm

from parent POV they both still count as "Cartoon"

it hard to explain to them so i let it be Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:21 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
from parent POV they both still count as "Cartoon"

it hard to explain to them so i let it be Neutral

QFT

;_; Too true....
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:40 am

ok im done with my 3rd entry took me almost a week but i did my best hope you like it guys

"Be Our Valentine"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rei0079
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rei0079

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 am

Maria+Holic wrote:
ok im done with my 3rd entry took me almost a week but i did my best hope you like it guys

"Be Our Valentine"

Spoiler:

Verrrry niiiice.

Just take out the CB logo. GM Miso just wants the non-title version.
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 am

Rei0079 wrote:
Maria+Holic wrote:

"Be Our Valentine"

Spoiler:

Verrrry niiiice.

Just take out the CB logo. GM Miso just wants the non-title version.

i can but ill have to go back home & back to the cafe since i don't internet at my own house & that would take a few hours -_-
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am

you don't have internet at your house? that bad bounce

anyway, if we don't take choco from Winberrl, i'm pretty sure she will bind us.
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
you don't have internet at your house? that bad bounce

anyway, if we don't take choco from Winberrl, i'm pretty sure she will bind us.

that's fine she's not equipped with any weapons or armor since all of them are in school uniforms ^^

btw i got my reply from CB management
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your inquiry.

You may draw characters wearing any outfit you like (so long as it is worksafe),
and yes, drawings may be holiday themed. You may also include artwork that you
created before the contest began (as long as it is your own artwork).

When picking winners, we will do our best to investigate the entries and make sure
that they are not plagiarized.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 am

... I am beat. >_<
That was too nice. >_<
Anyway, I'll take the chocolate if you want. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*   Maria's limited lazy works *Updated* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria's limited lazy works *Updated*
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next