Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED

Go down 
+13
Frizz
CenSilver
Relict?
Sakura1
uzermane
Stickboy
Astral_Dono
blead
Priapus
NoizeGT
Incendium
WiFi
Moghul
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 am

This week's routes are brought to you by Frizz and myself; thank you Frizz, we all owe you!

1 bb/b/b/
2 bb/r/b/
3 b/r/ /b
4 /rr/br/
5 bbrr/ /rr/br/
6 r/b/r/b/
7 r/r/ bbrr/
8 skip b/ r/rr/b/
9 skip rb/b/ r/rr/b/
10skip bbbb/ rr/r/b/

Yeah, I've kinda stopped playing this game but I'll still be updating this thanks to Frizz! Oh and don't worry, we'll still be doing bazaar deals next bazaar. A deal's a deal.

Green is the fields, red is second, black is third. First gate on every number is the start. Only the gates in the first outpost count. The rest aren't mentioned. Therefore you can have a / before any gate is taken. This means it's right after the gate in the outpost.

NEW: TREASURES ARE MARKED BY A "/". This means that if you see bb/rb/ there is a treasure after taking the second blue gate and one after the third blue.

EXPLANATIONS:

All credit is due to Frizz who spends time getting this for all of us. I'm just a lazy bum like you, leeching off of him and sharing my reads with you.

I can only update this if THIS http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Arcantus gets updated. I do not update that, I just calculate them for me and share them with you. If they do not update, I can't calculate routes.

The way this works is b means blue and r means red for the color of the gate you need to take in each area. Thus, for example, if the route is rrbr you need to go red gate, red gate, blue gate, red gate.

Maximum amount of gates is 5 for fields, 4 for the others if there are fewer, it means that those first few gates matter and the rest you can

The treasure chests is where you find the items you need for the treasure.

take whatever you want.

I do not list where the treasures are. You can check yourself on the wiki or you can just check all the treasure chests.I ignore gates in other outposts than the first one because they will always be blue. Thus if the route is whatever brrr, the first b in the second zone is not the one in the outpost. It is the one after.

The zones are also color coded as described above. The green fields are always first but the rest change. Thus, green fields will always be color coded green but glacier or ruins, etc could be black or brown.

In order to get your UC you need to speak to the "Field Worker" in outposts.

The treasures are available in accordance to rank. Thus, unless you're jewstar rank you can't do all of them alone.

However, if you have a friend who's a jewstar rank you can ask him to START with you. He joins your room, you both start, you select the treasure you want to do and you start. He can at this point leave and you can still get the UC.

I am human and a stupid one to top it. I may make mistakes. If you see any, let me know in this thread.
This is how to read the gates in the wiki:
Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED Untitl16

Enjoy.

Last edited by Moghul on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:24 am; edited 63 times in total
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:13 am

I'd be very happy if you updated this every week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 am

i just might! if someone would be so kind as to tell me how to edit the title of the thread, i shall!
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:36 am

To change title just edit your 1st post.

You dont have to restart for every treasure, for example, this week treasure 1 and 2 can be done before you have to reset.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:12 pm

this is the way i prefer to do it. you can do it however you like. the routes work as you see them. take it or leave it.

EDIT: should this be in guides or some shit? idc anyway. i'll keep updating it friday-ish.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 pm

YAY thanks moghul you're saving me lots of headaches... thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:10 am

would be better if you specify which areas has the treasure.
Back to top Go down
http://flyteam.jp/member/GujiRinka
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:44 am

NoizeGT wrote:
would be better if you specify which areas has the treasure.
meh.

PS: will be updated asap
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:24 pm

bump updated
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 pm

tnaks!!

your the best moghul
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 am

thank you very much! you seem to be the only one pleased XD
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 am

Moghul wrote:
well that's because your saving me tons of headaches...

:3
Back to top Go down
Priapus
Priapus

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Moghul wrote:
I am very pleased with this as well. Keep up the good work bro.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Priapus wrote:
Moghul wrote:
I am very pleased with this as well.  Keep up the good work bro.
*bows* much obliged
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:32 pm

bump updated
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:58 am

ty for da update

continue plox
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:07 am

yeah no problem, it'll just be a couple of days late maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:20 pm

bump updated
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:16 am

I hereby present you a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 am

oh, holy shit, thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:51 am

Blead had to ask me to sticky it for him because he either couldn't do it or didn't know how to. Yay stickies

blead wrote:
Wait I thought I couldn't.
Oh hey, it's down there. ( ・_・)
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:45 am

oh, ok... well uhm... thanks i guess? hope you find it helpful...
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:21 pm

just remember to keep it updated, i guess
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Moghul wrote:
1 bbb
2 bbbr
3 rbbb,
4 bbbr rrr
5 all blue all blue bbrr
6 rrr all blue all blue
7 rrr all blue bbrr
8 bbbr all red
9 all blue rrr all blue
10 rrbb whatever all blue

green is the fields, brown is second, black is third. first gate on every number is the start. so not all treasures start with blue or red.

check every treasure.

Can anyone explain to me how to use the above information? I tried going in all blue and still cannot clear the 1st one. Only found 1 out of the 2.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:04 pm

checked all the treasures? you sure you did it right? first treasure is in area 1 and second treasure is in area 6

if you don't believe me, you can check here and you can plan your own routes. these are made for (as the title says) lazy people

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Arcantus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED   Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcantus routes for the lazy 27/3 courtesy of Frizz <3 UPDATED
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next